Why are western women so utterly shit Sup Forums? How do we fix them?

Why are western women so utterly shit Sup Forums? How do we fix them?

Can we even do anything, or have we passed the event horizon?

Self bumping for answers

some fat bad skinned hag.. go outside burg most women are decent

if all else fails just get some horny jewess or indian to gobble your nob.. they find their men disgusting and love white cock

>most women are decent

This is just one example. I could provide many more, if necessary. It's just disheartening that this is what society has come to. I'm not desperate for sex, I just want to fix things as a whole.

You're a fat piece of shit yourself. If you left your room and stopped pissing in bottles you would know the majority of white women are decent, hard working and all around good partners. Even if this isn't true in your area it's at minimum 1/3. You sound like a typical subversive kike to be honest.

>one tab open is a google search of how to tie a noose
>another is 'Anime Haven'
Get it over with, user.

You sound like some fat white cunt yourself. Did I offend you?

>being this new

>Muh society is crumblin', Sup Forums. Puleese help me find poon that isn't tainted.

>Only activities are eating ritos and shitposting

No hes right american white women are human slime, find a east european woman if you want a wife.

lol welcome to Sup Forums

>t. pic related

I agree with this guy. Divide and conquer jews will always want you to avoid white women. Just avoid the fast ugly ones.

>Anime haven
>bitching about women
sounds about right. You wouldn't get a girl because you're NEET loser.
About your question, we fix men first. Women realize that men are better and demand more, so they need to put effort in their looks. But you're still going to be alone because you're anime watcthing degenerate.

This. Obvious staged tabs. Fleshlight, noose, traps etc. Not even trying.

>the joke

>you

Clearly it wasn't obvious enough.

What, you actually thought Finns have sense of humor? You have much to learn.

>profession: bojangles
>decoded: I take clothes off for monies

And you wonder why she likes nigger dick?

> western women
if you're just being honest and say white woman, you'll have your answer.

True desu senpai

What is it that corrupts them so easily?

Western women aren't shit, you're just attracting the shit ones because you're full of shit.

There are plenty of good, god-fearing catholic girls out there. But you don't meet them? Why? Well guess where they are? Not the fucking bars, or dating websites. They're at church.

Seriously. The only reason you're finding all these shit women is because you're looking for them in shit places.

or maybe she works at bojangles'. you know that's a restaurant, right?

Nah m8, I use dating sites and etc. as references to show evidence for my claims.

I've dated plenty of great traditional white women, but most have been from eastern Europe or were statistical anomalies. To deny that there is a societal problem is just ignorant.

Also, why is every leaf so easily butthurt? Are you all white women? Fuck.

I'm not butthurt, I'm just saying: why are you surprised that you find shit women when you go looking for shit?

Nah, more like Mr. Bojangles, and he'll dance for you. Trashy whore.

>Western women aren't shit
Nah, they definitely are although they're not alone. Women in general are shit.