Is anyone here a good person?

Anyone feel for other people and not putting on that edgy Sup Forums persona?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VcswhBy9tk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altruism_(biology)#Examples_in_vertebrates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself faggot

other people are spooks

Being a good person does not equal being polite, faggot.

Yes, people act tough on the internet and it's easier for them to be assholes online, but I'd hope that most of them only act that way online as a form of release.

>lives in Italy
>tells others to killthemselves

edge lord over here

>be an American half nigger mongrel
>think can laugh at anyone because muh murica

Seriously, kill yourself to, Jamal.

I always act properly and with great manners in public.

In private, I'm a bitter angry fuck.

Define "good". If you mean a cuck that lets others walk all over them, no. I tend to help people if they ask for it and their request isn't too demanding though. I'm not an asshole in real life and most people I meet have "good" things to say about me.

I'm polite to people I don't know well. I'd like to think I'm a good person for the most part.

honestly would rather have niggers than the muslim fucks your country is importing.

Funny you make fun of black people when by our standards you aren't even considered white

This is why your country is shit Brazil.
Good manners are the cornerstone of civilisation.

Love how all the civilized responses came from civilized countries. White people

I serve lord Pewdiepie

I'm blunt and don't engage in small talk, but I never forget my manners.

I'm a great person. One of the best. Ask anyone, they'll tell you, I have the best attributes.

I got two sides:
nicest person youd ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath

youtube.com/watch?v=_VcswhBy9tk

>mfw I'm certainly whiter than you, mongrel

Imagine being a guy with western values (polite, well read, educated...) and that old school protestant work ethics in a Balkan shithole. My life is suffering.

"Yes, Mohammed. Thank you for raping me."

"Oh i'm so sorry, rape is a triggering word. That is simply so impolite of me! I'm so sorry!"

Keep on being nice by all means. Never say what you want because it is impolite.

itt

Britain is one of the only based countries left in Europe right now. They are against muslim immigration now and they did so with manners and civility. Brazil is currently a cesspool of government corruption and poverty.

your women's asses are fat though..

>Britain
>based

Are you for real?

Who the fuck is this terrone kidding?

>Renzi

All I gotta say

From northern Italy, I'm not a terrone. Try again, Malik

Brazil just knocked off the the ENTIRE left to the god damn ground.

The first female president was also the first to be IMPEACHED along with nearly all the corrupt politicians inside of the country. Most seats in government have been refilled because there literally was nobody else to arrest.

As soon as Brazil got liberated, Venezuela happens to strangely be falling into civil unrest and the members of BRICs called their meeting because of it.

We have a president who literally pulled off a Franklin Underwood on the people who have been in power for 16 years.

Meanwhile Brazil has been on the highest economic boom it has been in its entire existence.

How the living hell can you say that Britain is more based for passing a single god damned referendum that has not done a single damn thing for their country and, aside from it, started instability with a separatist movement that basically owns half of their entire national territory?

You fall for the memes too easily Sup Forums

Id say I'm a pretty good person. I donate money and blood. I also donate some of my time doing charitable things like funruns or charity swims.

Just because I want Australia to have secured borders and a low crime rate by not letting in certain ethnicities doesnt make me a bad person.

Most people on Sup Forums are likely good and genuine people, probably better than the average person even. However we have such a low opinion of humanity and ourselves that we refuse to see this fact.

Yes, and...?

>be Britain
>let get in shittons of niggers, sandniggers and pajeets because muh brtitish empire
>be called "based" by ignorant burger

>be Italy
>save niggers and sandnigger because you cannot leave them die or UN will bother you
>niggers and sandniggers literally want to go elsewhere (cuck paradises like Germany, Sweden or UK)
>they can't because EU rules
>Italy is called cuck

You burgers are ridiculous

Qt

Because Brazil is a shit country in a shit part of the world and britain isn't.

Maybe if an American or European could visit your country without getting mugged or kidnapped then we would care but as for now all we can say is

Keep up the good work!

Also, Brazil is bigger than the USA in size. So that's kind of cool

My condolences.

I can be a really nice person that says please, thank you, I'm sorry. Or I can be the man standing over your crumpled body after I beat the hell out of you.

lol'ed at that last line

I want to be a good person. So fucking lazy though.

Your nonno makes me great pizza. How are you proud to be Italian? Your ugly ass unibrow Arab mongrel people flock to the US like Poles to England. Fuck off mangiaspaghetti, you are as white as the Greeks, and they're half-roaches.

If being a good person is being polite, you will never find a gooder person than me.
When i'll shoot a bullet through your brainstem, i'll even tell you "I'm sorry, but cuckdom must be purged from our genepool. I wish there was another way.".

My death squad participating in the genocide of subhumans and traitors will be the politest one. Only clean, quick death, no sufferings, no rape, no torture, even though you traitors deserve it a thousand-fold.

But it is not important, justice do not matter, only demography. You all need to die, we need to purge ourselves from treachery at a genetic level, and we cannot afford to pass righteous justice upon you. Not only is it the humane thing to kill you all quickly, it's also the most efficient.

>Has a nigger president
>calls nigger other countries

mfw

When the Africans and sandpeople don't want to stay in your country it's a sign it is shit.

and Mexico is gonna pay for it.

I literally give $20 to homeless people multiple times a week, hug them, ask about their lives, etc.
I haven't yelled or hit anyone out of anger in many years.
I offer kind words of support to anonymous posters on Sup Forums and wizchan. I've given hundreds of dollars in bitcoin to destitute wizards.
I clean up after myself. I don't blast music late at night. I say please and thank you.
I tip generously (I worked for tips once).
I forgive my friends easily. I have a good relationship with my parents; they are proud of me. When my girlfriend is going through rough times, I am a rock of stability for her to cling to.
I take pride in my work; I co-founded a company that empowers people.
I can make almost anyone laugh. When I was younger my humor was of the sarcastic variety, but in college I realized how hurtful that can be. I decided I would rather be sincere than funny.
People appreciate my advice: they call me wise, which makes me blush and demur. Likewise, I cannot say any of this stuff in real life. I can only tell the truth about myself anonymously.
I constantly feel as though I am not doing enough. Other people are far more loving and helpful than I am. I rarely slow down to appreciate the little things in life. I have a long way to go, but I have faith that I have the capacity to be a better person.

Or that is easier to fuck cuties and leech welfare elsewhere

>MINGHIA VO SIET' I NEGR' NUN SIAM I TERRUN
>Is Italian

You speak a nigger language btw, at least Greek is closer to Ancient Greek. Even Romanians have a cleaner gene pool than modern Shitalians. Kill yourself, Beppe.

Nope. My friends and family think I am but it is merely a clever ruse to gain their affection.

As already stated in this thread I'm from norther Italy. If you can't tell the difference between a terrone and a northern Italian, then don't write your shit. I guess should have read some more book, Jamal.

SHART

You mean hiding my powerlevel? Yes. The redpill must be administered subtly.

Described me completely. That isn't to say I'm arrogant, just that what you described should be the end goal for every man.

>feelings
stopped reading there

To the leeches your country has nothing of value so they pass right through. You are deemed worthless by the worst type of people.

Manners are overrated, and a shitty little facade bad people put on to look like good people. Real good people get mad, yell at people who deserve it, swear, etc. Bad people pretend these emotions are never appropriate, because it's this pseudo-intellectual disguise to just make them appear superficially nice.

>See pic

I'm white I swear, I was Hitler's ideal! Sorry, according to REAL WHITE PEOPLE, you're not white enough. Look at your typical polentone or padano who tries so hard to be Aryan. Gross

We just know the truth about humanity and life, nothing else.

TERRONE CHE FINGE DI ESSERE BIANCO

Like most people, I like to think that I'm a good and somewhat normal person. I just come to Sup Forums to vent my not-so-PC thoughts and laugh at racist jokes.

Sadly, I don't have to imagine it.

this

I guess it's easier to fuck Nordic sluts because you pathetic manlets cannot satisfy them, so they rely on black cocks.
Italian girls are more based. Stay cucked, Nordic friendo :)

>females should never say "I'm sorry"

They don't fuck rough enough.

interesting question. I find myself lacking empathy for people. I'm generally disgusted with the way society has turned. However, I don't think its as simple as not caring about them.
Truth is, I care a lot for people. I care for every living thing. I often find myself going out of my way for even the smallest bugs out of some deranged levels of empathy.
Its hard, to care about humans though. Most of them can't spend the smallest amount of effort caring about anyone but themselves. Liberals are the worst about it. They think they care about other people, but in reality they only care about their own inflated ego. They take on extreme positions that no sane person would get behind, and push it. Then other liberals start racing to see if they can be even more insane.

Because of this, I find myself in a strange state. I care so much about them all, but I hate who they have become. I want the best for them, but I can't believe they want the same for anyone else.

That being said, the current environment of Sup Forums is what people need right now. There may be a lot of anger and hate here, but its the rod needed for the spoiled child.

Sounds like you are a self-obsessed megalomaniac.

Brazil may be a shit country because of history, but at the very least we are not bloody cucked like the rest of you faggots.

The problem with the West is that it is too safe. Too kind. Too polite. It turns men into women. The poor, eat too much. You live in a society dominated by single mothers.
While i was young i'd be fighting niglets for trying to steal a glove i had whilst you were being pampered by momma. And that translates into what is happening to your society.

You would even rather take a corrupt politician instead of someone mean whilst we are dishing democracy for nationalism and taking threats of invasion for doing what we want.

Its good that favelas exist.

Its good that the poor are punished for bad decisions.

Its good that you get your shit kicked if you are an asshole.

That is why the western culture is dieing and the rest of the world who struggled are slowly succeeding. Taking over.

Non fingo proprio un bel niente amico mio. La mia famiglia รจ italiana da ben 6 generazioni, cosa che tu difficilmente potrai mai accertare.

I'm a whirlwind of contradictions tbqh

I look very cold and angry, but start a conversation and I'll smile and laugh

I hate people but crave constant interaction and get bored easily by silence

I wish for race baiting minorities and white cucks to die, but I embrace those who want to provide and think for themselves

Just try to be a nice person in public

That's why I tend to stay at home, putting on that model citizen persona is tiring.

if you care about other people does that include the homeless guys who tell you stories to get money?

if your brother was on the street begging, you would help him. even if you considered it his fault, you would take him in and try to fix his life

if it was some guy you didn't know, you'd either give him a couple of bucks so he leaves you alone, or ignore him. maybe if you're feeling really adventurous, give him $100 and film some feelgood bullshit youtube video about it for clicks, or if you're adventurous and a woman, invite him into your hotel for the night and let him fuck you and then write a news article about it

I'm not even Norwegian just over here studying. The girls are top notch. Pretty as fuck, not fat, dress modestly. Far better than anything you have to offer.

>I hate who they have become
Behaviour is genetic.
The became the only thing they could become, m80
Beyond being polite, you owe them nothing except to keep yourself fit and volunteer for the death squads.

I agree without most of your points. I think all westerners that have replied here are conservatives as well.

I will not be walked all over by someone by any means, but there is a kind of security you feel in western civilization that comes from the way people are polite (for the most part) to each other..

I think you are thinking to extreme. All i was asking was if everyone here was a sociopath and it turns out there is not as many as i thought.

>tfw emotionless, calculating autist
>tfw conscience eating away at me for days when I do something bad

Why the fuck would you put on an 'edgy Sup Forums persona' for fucking Sup Forums you faggot.

Well being fit isnt an issue, I already stay fit.

However, I couldn't join the death squads. I would sympathize with them to much.

Don't worry, I consider it a fault. Altruism only helps people take advantage of its own existence.
That being said, I'm not a door mat. I can easily see when enough is enough.

>However, I couldn't join the death squads. I would sympathize with them to much.
you seem to be forgetting that people are just walking sacks of flesh and blood

once you see the life drain from one person you realize it's not very special

>tfw emotionless, calculating autist
you sound like my ex
she was a cold bitch named Mary
i doubt she had a conscience
I kicked her in the cunny once
felt good
am i a bad person?

>Shallow human being detected.

If you think that etiquette, empathy and being a good person are even remotely related to each other, you should probably know that shallow people like you are part of the problem.

First of all, good and bad depends purely on the point of view and the ego of the person in question.

Secondly, etiquette and empathy have nothing to do with each other. I could still be polite to someone while being completely oblivious and/or inconsiderate of their feelings. I could also be totally rude and still bring across that I understand how anyone feels.

Being empathetic can also enable you to hurt someone else more as you know where to hit the other person mentally.

That just sounded so fucked up. You lost literally the only thing humans have that make us human.

The main factor that determines whether or not an Indian is a bad person is his ability to poo in the loo.

Can you, Pajeet?

>Is anyone here a good person?
lol

shut up, burger

>Is anyone here a good person?

yep, that's why I'm so opposed to niggers and kikes.

honestly should not have used that picture. I had no means of putting etiquette into the equation and i am sorry i miss led you..

I'm a good person.

is there an objective good or bad?

you might think it's 'fucked up' but i'd recommend trying it for yourself and seeing what you think afterwards

plenty of animals display altruism anyway, it's a sign of weakness more than anything else:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altruism_(biology)#Examples_in_vertebrates

Saw my grandpa die in front of me. It didn't scar me or anything, I watched him die over 7 or 8 years from Alzheimers.

But I disagree with you. Every person is themselves and no one else can be that person. The experience we have is unique to every last one of us, and no matter how much we try, we can do nothing more but assume we understand another person.

I know these are just platitudes to a lot of people. I just want people to be happy and enjoy the fleeting experience we have all been granted.

It's okay, but the rest of my point still stands.

How does empathy make you a good person?

Or, I'll go further... if there was such a label as an absolutely good person, would it even be applicable to humans?

I live in the northern mountains and we have European toilets with heated comfy seats. Pic related.

I was with you at first but as the post got longer you sounded like a faggot

I'm a really good person.

That's why I'm alt-right.