Reuters PREMATURELY cuts live video of Detriot Church Bishop’s Trump blessing

>The camera crew for Reuters on-site at a recent Donald Trump venue cut off the live feed prematurely, in the midst of Trump receiving a blessing on-stage from a church Bishop, as he visited an historically African-American church today.

>As Mr. Trump was draped in a prayer shawl by Bishop Wayne Jackson at Great Faith Ministries in Detroit, Michigan, the Reuters camera crew can be heard exasperating over the shawl, demanding the live camera feed be ‘shut off.’

>Person A: He’s get– he’s getting a shawl! Come on, [inaudible].
>Person B: I’m shooting this. I don’t care… I, I’ll take the demotion.
>Person ?: Shut this down?
>Person ?: Shut it, yeah.

youtu.be/MM7oPN2g1ig?t=31

anirelic.com/index.php/2016/09/04/reuters-prematurely-cuts-live-video-of-detriot-church-bishops-trump-blessing/

Other urls found in this thread:

thomsonreuters.com/en/about-us/executive-team.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So? Everybody knows that the (((media))) work for Clinton.

Kinda reminds you of final fantasy 7

Dirty kike jew tricks. Their tricks aren't working like they used to. Kikes getting btfo literally everyday.

Actually just what I was thinking. Reminds me of peeking through keyholes.

This is the smoking gun for you people

Proof that they will do anything to not portray Trump in a positive light

(more ammo for the "polls are rigged" folks)

>Everybody knows

It's one thing to just kinda know about it, and entirely another to show it to people clear as day.

The MSM is starting to sweat through their clothes now. They're getting nervous and it's showing.

Trump is doing it. The madman is actually doing it. Trump train is on the move, no brakes.
Hop aboard, faggots!

How is this not on page 1

Oy vey

Why cant we name and shame? Who is going to hold these people accountable?

thomsonreuters.com/en/about-us/executive-team.html

you should share this with as many african americans as possible. If trump gets the black vote he's won.

quads for truth

I don't know (((who))) exactly runs Reuters, but you only need to look at how they sample their votes for the generals to know that they're ultra-kikes.

BAD GOYIM WHY DIDN'T YOU SHUT IT DOWN EARLIER

I'm starting to become convinced that (((they))) are starting to do this purposely. Don't they understand how reverse psychology works? People love supporting someone that is being treated unfairly. Are we getting jewed into thinking that God Emperor Trump is our Savior? Is he controlled opposition? I really fucking hope these Jews are underestimating our intelligence and this isn't some 5D poker bullshit

< ---- This literally happened..

Meme Magic

Amirite

LITERALLY THE ANTICHRIST

Do we have any more sources of the video? I heard msnbc didn't cut their feed, anyone have a link?

All I see is a presidential candidate gettin blessed by a nigga.
Every one trys to do it at some point.

Yeah, but this is Trump who is (((Literally Hitler))) so they can't allow him to be seen accepting a shawl from a black priest.

>literally "shut it down"

Dirty Jew tricks aside, this was a pretty heartwarming moment.