How has Sup Forums changed you? For better or worse?

How has Sup Forums changed you? For better or worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxiMrvDbq3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More sympathetic to Israel after hordes of ... don't know what you want to call them, 1488ers? Stormfags? have berated soldiers and me for being a veteran for years. 1488ers are generally Vietnam-era hippy tier "FUCK YOU FOR JOINING THE MILITARY OY VEY GOOD GOYIM" etc etc.

So yeah, they do a great job raising sympathy for Israel and making me hate Palestinians.

>fighting for the interests of (((political and banking elites))) that would laugh in your face if you told them to send their sons to fight alongside you.

Golden goy.

Sup Forums made it worse for me. I see propaganda everywhere.

Nothing has changed

Yup. You guys have done a good job of raising sympathy for Israel on this board.

>I'm a veteran goys, trust me :^)

Yeah, not believing any word of your fanfiction.

I've essentially become Bobby Fischer

youtube.com/watch?v=wxiMrvDbq3s

>letting this cesspit of autism and 99% uninformed conspiracy bullshit that is inhabited by neckbeards and failed human beings influence you

Good goy

not so much Sup Forums single-handedly but things like the alt-right, the gavin mcinnes show, million dollar extreme, the daily shoah, as well as Sup Forums.

Beforehand I was cultural relativist, lefty live-and-let-live fag. Feminism led me down this path.

Wew, nice job making yourself an example.

THIS.. pol has increasingly become more close-minded and boring over time. It is now mainly made up of stupid racist white trash and autistic basement dwelling retards.

Yes. I came to Sup Forums during the Zimmerman trial from /k/ and used to be a complete good goy since my parents used to listen to cucks like Limbaugh on the radio during car rides home. My first month on Sup Forums I was essentially JIDF since I swallowed the bullshit goy pawns like PJ Media and Bill Whittle peddled but slowly I became aware of the jewish menace.

I was already aware of the rot well before Sup Forums and I've been hunting for alternative news for ages. Reading history made me "racist" as fuck because you see the bigger picture so much more easily because history isn't just a mere record of the past

Sup Forums has been very useful for me because of its international users, I wouldn't have so much information and articles on cultures and languages I know little of on my own

I want to fuck Tomoko

I used to be a pacifist vegan liberal bisexual( tumblr incarnate) but then I started working out, eating meat and stopped drinking. I stopped being degenerate and was depressed at first but i feel a big weight lifted off my chest after being redpilled.

I'm now the edgiest kid in school.

Before Sup Forums I was weighed 210 pounds, was a NEET and had no friend. Sup Forums made me fit, made me go to the university and gave me the opportunity to met a racist girl friend just a week ago.

Pretty much pic related.

I am not fat btw.

I'm Half redpilled (the jew stuff is a bit much). started with a movement away from SJW rhetoric.
Currently waiting for the next happening in the US China Russia conflict.

Cant wait for this cancer shit about a kid fingering a drunk chick to leave news / social media.

Id take race baiting over this literal distraction any day.

All you guys did is entertain and reveal to me things i have always suspected but in far greater detail than i could have ever have figured out on my own.

I put together the understanding about the weak minds of atheists to emotional manipulation (they respond strongly to "compassion" studies show). That it makes perfect sense with the rise of the left and the increase in the use of emotional appeals for the left (welfare, amnesty memes). As well as perfectly justifies the otherwise totally unjustifiable "war on religion" that had been happening. And the veritable double front of "worshiping science" and "cucking for SJW's" without literally realizing that postmodernist SJW Rhetoric is responsible for identity politics and all that relativism cancer.

All i needed to know was a motive. Why. Why would the worlds smartest country want amnesty given that it is a welfare state.

Why would they encourage secularization if all the data shows that makes people less happy, more immoral and easy to manipulate?

Why push a clearly destructive ideology (SJW)

I thought it was just mismanagement and shitty party politics.

Thank god for you guys in .Sup Forums.

I know the truth. Kikes, Russia, China, Bill Gates & the establishment.

I studied EVERYTHING independently from a psychological perspective as this is my field. Yet Sup Forums somehow or another, literally put the opposite side of the puzzle piece to my work.

Probably the only Trinidadian here. Its fucking great.

No. I feel good knowing what is going on. I can also maintain a normie outer appearance while also slowly and subtly redpiling my normie friends.

Sup Forums made me realize every country outside the U.S is weak and pathetic

Sup Forums helped me look at things from a different perspective. It made me question everything from what the N ews tells me to my personal beliefs.
When I first found out about people who deny the Holocaust, I thought it was the most disgusting thing ever. But when I found Sup Forums, it made me wonder, "why do these people believe what they do? It's not like they just brought it out of the blue. They must have some reason they believe to be unrefutable."
I believe that Sup Forums helped me out for the better when it comes to deciding who is the right side and who isn't.

Before Sup Forums, I used to assume basically everyone agreed that liberal ideas were the way forward for the human race.

After reading Sup Forums for a while and realizing it wasn't satire, my world view has changed somewhat. I now know that hateful right-wingers are a bigger social group than I thought, and that constant discourse with these people is necessary to change minds and defend social progress.

>60%
(You)

>Flag
Cucked by muslims

Shouldn't you be sucking some muslim cock or something?

>Shouldn't you be sucking some muslim cock or something?
That would be haram, dipshit.

Feels bad he's crazy, all he wanted to do was make Vida of him reviewing food. If your reading this, we're those mac n cheese bits from BK any good?
Fucking hell

Rare?

It's helped me become better knowledgeable when discussing my viewpoints, as well as attempting to avoid logical fallacies. But it doesnt help my paranoia one bit (in fact I think my almost ten years on Sup Forums has probabtlnjuat made it worse but it's no ones fault but my own)

Maybe it's just a phenomenon in America but the left has disgusted me with their vitriol for all things right wing. If a person can't express their freedom to wear a Trump hat without being verbally abused or physically assaulted that's not really freedom at all. The left is turning into some kind of bizarre fascist ideology and strangely enough Sup Forums, the people who claim to hate jews, niggers and faggots are the ones promoting free speech and equality.

On equality it looks to me like people are clambering to see just how unequal they are to others whether they be black, gay or a woman then using that to their advantage legally or socially. It's really quite disgusting and I'm glad there are people out there who can see through that bullshit.

I never liked blacks but i tolerated them and i had pretty leftist believs about getting along and them being a minority.

Not sure if Sup Forums changed me, migration crisis did and seeing hordes of people crossing my country.

Then i found out that London is 40% non white and started looking into black crimes

damn

I went further to the left and bought into some more progressive ideals after seeing just how bad your arguments are. For example, I used to think that gay pride parades are useless because they do the opposite of normalising homosexuality, but after seeing Sup Forums's thoughts on the matter I realised they have their own role as giving people in the closet a society to belong to

I only come here because the rest of the interwebs is cucked beyond reality. People have prescribed to live in a fucking fantasy of mob hysteria. I just like to talk shit and there should be no reason why I can't talk shit for shitposting sake.