Smart people choose Hillary. Be smart

Smart people choose Hillary. Be smart.

>be in crippling debt
>work as barista because useless degree
>need welfare
why would they vote right?

nice bait leaf fag

Wow, it's almost like spending 6 years in a liberal echo-chamber makes you more likely to vote liberal.

"Smart" but not the "wise".

>get arts degree
>have no money
>need gibs
>vote for gibs
also
>education=intelligence meme

>t. retard in denial

maybe next time

>people who go to heavily liberal educational institutions are more likely to vote for a liberal
Wow

Smart people aren't conformist and don't care for being in the arbitrary (((correct))) crowd.

>so smart...
can even delete a computer file?

This just show the leftist agenda pushed on students ahah wheres the vote by iq or money earnt stats?

Having been through university I know the sort of people that are there.
Most are also women.

This is surprising how?

>master electricians and welders who clear 100k a year aren't considered educated but baristas with a degree in creative writing are
Kill me

>Smart people choose Hillary. Be smart.
95% of blacks vote democratic.. they are the smartest people on all planets

>thinks indoctrination means education

your manipulative skills are godlike, good job goy!
0,3 shekels were transferred to your account

The education system is so dumbed down at this point and most of these "educated" people are actually fucking retarded and have no real skills.

Well if that´s the truth then Trump has already won because most people don´t have a higher education and most people are dumb.

Well, highly educated people are statistically overrepresented as being into cuckolding.

It's the "Intellectual's fetish".

I've sat in classrooms for almost a decade studying and being indoctrinated while getting my doctorate in pharmacy. I'm "smart" enough to not pick Clinton.

I meet educated idiots every day.
Most of the professors are brainwashed leftists as well.
They live in an echo chamber and don't get challenged by facts.
I've got 3 degree and will vote for Trump.
If I talk to anyone who supports Clinton, they are misinformed, usually elderly, and only follow mainstream media.

>The opinion of people with degrees is more important than the opinion of people who started to work at 18

There's a commie word for that. It's Class Hatred

>implying degrees result in intelligence
>implying you can buy intelligence

The "highly educated" are some of the most useless people you'll ever meet. They've spent years in their bubbles of academia and seldom have any real life experience to draw from when making determinations about national policy. MUH NEW JIM CROW is literally every argument they make.

Spend a year or two as a working class white in a "diverse" neighborhood and you'll be quoting Goebbels by the end of it if you have any sense.

Suburbanite altruism has ruined the West.

Are you implying that people who are uneducated are inferior to you? That sounds like bigotry to me.

im waiting for the obama leaf to show up now

I really want to see this graph with BA's (and weaksauce BS's) excluded.

wtf? i'm #WithHer now!

kys

wasn't the universities brainwashing students with the political correctness thing? that's explains the chart