WHY CANT THEY POO IN LOO?!?

I will never understand this Sup Forums. I just can't. How can an entire country enjoy drinking, living, eating, and swimming in poo? Why can't they poo in the loo? Why do they hate loos? Why wont India poo in the loo? Do they like their country shitty? WHY!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCnEAH5wCzo
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=Toz4YGyV2II
timesofindia.com/city/bareilly/UP-villagers-prefer-open-fields-raze-Swachh-loos/articleshow/50582495.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=jiCpqH44DLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on dude, Romania is not so bad

How can he miss pooing in loo when he is inside of loo system?

>Why wont India poo in the loo?
>India

Listen, you piece of shit. If you're the type of person that takes pleasure in causing other people pain and misery, guess what? You're an asshole and I'm fucking better than you. Call me a Social Justice Warrior, say I care too much about other people, say whatever the FUCK you want. just know that you are garbage. And racist.

This! I agree with this guy!!
SHarts BTFOOOO

Their skin is the color of shit, their minds and soul are equally shitty, they've a primal bond to feces

They're shit elementals, literally

youtube.com/watch?v=pCnEAH5wCzo

Maybe when you both die you can get reincarnated as someone who doesn't live in a third world shit hole. That way you may finally get the privilege of sitting on the porcelain throne you shit skin degenerate pajeet.

YOU DO NOT TELL ME FUCK! YOU DO NOT TELL ME FUCK!

>shit-skin
>triggered
>trying to samefag in Sup Forums

thanks for proving a point?

>just know that you are garbage. And racist

Facts aren't racist pajeet, and neither is asking questions. Querying why an entire country cant into modern sanitation isnt racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Why cant americans shop in grocery stores like every other civilized person without shitting his pants?

LMAO I didnt check the id but pajeet is same fagging. how depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Toz4YGyV2II

stop dodging the question, why cant you POO IN THE LOO?

why cant germany not be cucked without letting in hordes of subhuman refugees?

Better having 2 million refugees than having 50 million niggers in my country lel

>82% of the 1 billion people practising open defecation in the world live in India.

>One of the residents said that as there wasn't enough living area in the house, they thought it fit to add extra space by removing the toilet. Others said the presence of a toilet in an already cramped house stopped their children from playing.

>One of the "defaulters", though, was candid enough to admit that elders and children were used to defecating in the open and found it "uncomfortable" to ease themselves in "unnatural surroundings".

timesofindia.com/city/bareilly/UP-villagers-prefer-open-fields-raze-Swachh-loos/articleshow/50582495.cms

id's my poo friend. we can see them.

using toilets is considered feminine since they're mostly used by women, so they don't get raped while trying to shit

that's right, indian men love to rape women as they poop

Samefag
Stupid india.
Poo in the loo.
(You)

Outhouses are just disgusting, the open wilderness is much cleaner to shit in.

Post your loo with a timestamp right now

Your people literally shit on the streets

Degenerate street shitting scum

same difference. enjoy your globalism.

Kek Poland makes an attempt at being funny

youtube.com/watch?v=jiCpqH44DLQ

hahahah tricked you
go shart in mart hahahah

Same reason you shart in mart.