Was thinking about putting a Gadsden flag sticker on my laptop (HS Senior)

Was thinking about putting a Gadsden flag sticker on my laptop (HS Senior)

How much will this offend libtards? Should I do it? I live in California

I have and I'm British.

Nobody cares, they think it looks cool though

I doubt the average liberal knows what that means.

you shitting me? they'll label you a domestic terrorist and expel your ass for that

True, I know there are some hardcore leftists at my school though. I would put a Confederate flag but I feel like I would get expelled

>Confederate flag

Isn't this Illegal in the U.S.? Or it's protected by the 1st amendment?

I was looking for a confederate flag on amazon and I couldn't find them. Are they illegal or something?

I live in Illinois (Chicago area) and I have one on my car, I'm also on a college campus

Never been keyed, never been honked at. Most people don't even know what the flag means.

Its banned in some states. Just looked it up and apparently its banned in Cuckafornia, sucks.

>HS Senior
In b4 ban

Also the Gadsden flag is passe. Express your autism more subtly.

Why not? It is a flag of revolution.

>How much will this offend libtards?
literally depends on the color of your skin.

attention whores get fucked

>liberals actually paying attention to politics
Yeah nah. Most of them just virtue signal on fagbook

There's absolutely no way a flag can be banned in the US. Maybe as a flag officially flown by the government, but not for private citizens.

Put kriegsmarine flag instead if you want to be really edgy

White/Gook

die, autist

Amazon is jew.. find them on ebay

Fuck it. Put a Gadsden flag, Confederate flag, and Trump 2016 sticker on your laptop.

>Implying that liberals are educated or smart enough to know that this flag is a thing.

Don't exactly support Trump though. More like anything over Hillary. Also go to school with a bunch of illegals, will probably get shivved

>once at a mall with a girl and I was wearing my Gadsden Flag hat
>suddenly, when in line to a freaking Baskin Robins stand, this dumb hoodrat walked up to me and told me that my hat was offensive
>i didnt tell her anything and tried to walk away > hoodrat grabbed me by the arm and tried to tell me why she was offended
>hoodrat didnt let go of my arm, so I pull my arm and push her away dropping the bitch
>thats when I told her that she could take her feelings, shove them up her ass and to not touche me again
>the look in her face when she realized her offended victim card wasnt going to work was priceless
>people around just look in silence
You cant imagine the satisfaction OP but, you could, if you did it. Youre sure to trigger the hipster liberal assholes. BTW, in California too and the girl I was with told me I was an asshole for doing that. I didnt even explain, I just temporarily said sorry, pumped and dumped.

Use this one if you get in trouble.

Might as well do it now before free speech is killed.

Or this one.
I doubt many know that this and the Gadsden go hand in hand

use a MAGA sticker for maximum trigger

No offense but you sound like a pussy faggot

You convinced me. Buying on amazon as we speak

You'll be registered as a domestic terrorist.
If you're not a flaming liberal faggot, keep your political opinions to yourself in California.

You'll live longer that way

Was thinking about putting this one on my car instead of Gadsden. Don't want some asshole to key it because he thinks its racist

Commiefornian here, I wear my Gadsden flag shirt with pride