BATMAN 11 Preview

Tim Sale variant

is catwoman ever going to be sexy and fun again?

overall the dialogue wasn´t bad but it´s just not the catwoman I want

Did Bendis ghostwrite this dialogue?

Is it bad to say that I actually hate Tim Sale variants? Because they are....weirdly drawn.

So, it was Batman who put Selina in Arkham?

Frank Miller ghostwrote #10
Bendis - #101
Who is next?

I'm trying Sup Forums. I'm trying so hard to like this, but King isn't helping himself at all and the dialogue is freaking painful.

it makes sense if you consider it a parody of a standard Batman comic

237 people? How?

Okay, I defended KIng till FUCKING THIS. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?
He literally Bendised Batman

The dialogue is legit Bendis and it's a fucking shame because this could be a really powerful page. Someone needs to tell him to stop doing this shit in the future.

Thank god, I thought Bane was going to be panties for the rest of this arc.

Do Selina and Bruce not know each other's identities?

I think Bruce knew her identity in new52 almost from the begining, while Selina somehow know his identity off-panel now

>Kingfags will defend this

normally she shouldn't know bruce's
they were planning on on doing it early in the new 52 run but they scrapped it, guillem march drew the pages and everything

King, get your shit together, please.

S-shut up, Snyderfag! It's all Snyder's fault!

It somehow feels different. I guess is because they are repeating the same things instead of asking each other

>You killed 237 people
>I killed 237 people?
>Yes, you have killed 237 what I am supposed to do?
>I don't know what are YOU supposed to do?

It could have been powerful dialogue if Bendis-speak wasn't a thing.

I think everyone is overreacting. If he starts writing ever conversation like this, then we can complain.

I think I'm gonna stop following Kings Batman weekly.
A lot of his stuff reads better collected anD even with the bimonthly schedule this feels way too decrompessed.

It's not like Deathstroke were there's multiple plot threads being developed and expanded that keep you hooked each week, it's 2 threads that are being very slowly developed upon right now, Bruce and Selina relationship and going after Bane

This is purr stupid

>all this affectation about a two page dialog

Wait wait, aren't you guys supposed to amazed by this?
Didn't you all literally wet yourself seeing the same kind of spread in Nightwing, Deathstroke, and Midnighter?

What the fuck happened?

thank god youre not a writer

Poor bait, kiddo.

What?

Why the fuck is King writing like Bendis? Batman calling Catwoman cat is so fucking weird.

Quietly

Show a spread in Midnighter that has that inane of dialogue.

All the midnighter spreads are showcasing sick action. This is showcasing that King read through Ultimate Spider-Man last week.

They do. Selina called him by his name in the latest issue.

Found out off-screen though

>all these fags taking the page at face value and not getting the hidden message in the dialogue

You faggots don't deserve King.

No, this dialogue is good

Come on, King. I know you're good! What the fuck is this?

Can you give us this precious hidden message you talking about?

Really the only one of these that's excusable is the You killed/I killed a buncha people exchange.

Many others could be replaced with some simple yes's or even just dotted lines.

Not a fan of King's Batman, but usually his previews are of higher quality than this.

PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone edit the dialogue out plz

Why is King JUSTing his Batman so badly?

>Bendis dialogue
WEW LAD

What is this shit

(You)

He is a big guy.

This isn't really Bendis speak though. Bendis is just mindless repetition. King is sort of trying to sound poetic, like the same sounding sentences illustrate their opposing view points on the same matter.

If it was actually in rhyme it would sound not half bad. In prose though, it just sounds awkward.

>Sup Forums complains about the cat-and-mouse dialogue here

It intentionally finishes without an answer back too.

This is fucking awful. King has lost it. Get him off Batman ASAP, literally anything other than this.

>>Kingfags will defend this

people have to stop putting writers on pedestals specially ones that are beggining

For Bruce.

This is my introduction to King's Batman.

So long.

King doesn't deserve any allegiance. Not yet.

its meant to be playful you fucking retards

I really dig this last dialogue, really shows a more human Batman

Bane?

>King going full bendisspeak
I told you guys that being put on Batman was a bad idea and that it'd break him. I TOLD you faggots and you didn't listen to me.

Now see? See what the Bat has wrought?

"I am Bane" arc will be King last chance. If he still managed to not deliver, then I'm freaking done with this book.

Because he's writing Batman for "wide appeal" which means writing it poorly. It's how Bendis got where he is today.

Aye.

>implying King wasn't always just a fucking hack.

its better than snyder and hes delivered enough for me to wait a bit longer before i make my mind up

At least in this dialogue I understand why it is the way it is. It's an argument. Trying to one-up one another. Making excuses. Avoiding the other person.

Bendis on the other hand, he just does his ''trick'' with everyone in every and any situation.

Yeah this whole thing is actually a pretty emotional breakup, Catwoman is tryong to distance herself from Batman because she felt like she crossed a line and Batman is at a complete lost torn betweeen upholding justice and protecting the women he loves.

Snyder has given us COO and ZY which is ten times better than Gotham.

Ki g is just proving that Batman can be hot garbage and sell like hot cakes. Hahaha I'm loving this.

They needs to stop putting "rising stars" on mainline Batman.

court of owls and zero year are the best snyder batman arcs, but they're still pretty shit comics. they would be 10x better if you took all the words out and had a silent story desu.

Hehe, just as planned.

stop being such a fagget

do you actually like le wordy monologue man?

you forgot tony daniel and finch written/drawn bat comics

>>implying King wasn't always just a fucking hack.

haha maybe?

Putting King on Batman was a big mistake and I have said that too when he was announced as Batman writer.

And also this. King is a good writer, but he was extremely overrated.

pic related, the only good page in court of owls

Finally. We finally know what a Bendis Batman book looks like.

bendis started strong

that's a speech tho, use a better panel to prove your point

King got popular because he was writing better comics than anything else coming from a major publisher.

His "best intentions" trilogy is still almost unanimously praised and it won't stop being good just because people don't like his Batman.

its a wordy monologue like every page in scott snyder's talkingman

Good, having less words is not always a positive

Snyder is the only modern writer who made Batman human instead of just a symbol.

Why is he calling her Cat? Did he watch too much Gotham?

This is some wierd fucking dialogue.

King is not all that great of a writer. I don't know how many more pages like this it's gonna take for people to realize this.

Every writer has bad comics. No matter how often fish rape gets spammed Moore will still be a great writer. No matter how shit Seaguy was Morrison has still put out fantastic work

Of the five books King has written three are great, one is good and one is meh. That's a pretty good track record in my eyes

So with this arc, looks Sup Forums has finally turned on King. Wonder when our next big writer we will hype up comes around.

>hssss

no step on snek?

>King is not all that great of a writer. I don't know how many more pages like this it's gonna take for people to realize this.

Amen...

RIP King's career as /ourguy/.

>See this image has a lot of replies
>See the great layout
Well shit, I guess that's why.
>This Bendis dialogue
just eat shit King waht the fuck you were supposed to save us from mediocrity

Yeah, the affective nickname for Selina and his acknowledgment of not knowing how he can help her melt my heart

On Snyder run Catwoman and Batman relationship was never important. This looks like King already running out of ideas

This, King is finished.

Pretty much this.
Didn't Sup Forums like it in the previous issue where Batman recite the same thing
"I WILL BREAK BANE BACK"
over and over and you guys said something like

Great issue
That's really cool
etc.

Why are you being a hypocrite Sup Forums?

Snyder's Batman was pretty much a fucking monk.

King's on Batman so he's bad now