Why is Ukraine as poor as Tajikistan?

Why is Ukraine as poor as Tajikistan?

War

Wtf kind of question is that :/

Rampant, pervasive corruption makes economic and political organization impossible.

What is this Ukraine?

It was poor before the war. Putin needs to liberate them.

>poor shitskins vs civilised whites

r u retard?

Not this poor. It's this poor due to russian imperialism . Putin can't even "liberate" his own Caucasus of jihadis

You just trying to b8 a Tajikistan flag to post?

>ukraine

no such thing

Tajiks might be civilized, but they're not white.

>poor shitskins vs civil war whites
FTFY

There's no civil war in Tajikistan, not sure what are you on about m8

Tajikistan has a very young population, went through a huge civil war that killed 100 thousand people and destroyed huge portions of the country, is over three thirds mountain, has little natural resources, landlocked by other shitholes, has poor infrastructure,

no excuses

If there's no war then why are all tajiks living in Russia?

Maybe they're big fans of ballet and Russian literature?

>tfw no 1 yold qt Tajik gf

kek

When I was a kid in the 70's there were no non-whites in my city so we just made fun of Ukrainians instead.

One day after the race war, we probably will again, it seems to be our natural go-to in absence of shitskins and mongrels.

We made a paper in school and my group had to do the crossword and some comics so I made a comic where a Ukranian Kamakazi pilot got a medal for his 17'th mission.

>over three thirds

...user.

You are clueless. Ukraine was a shithole even before war. And even today war is not the biggest problem. Greedy and incompetent cunts are the problem , always were.
This country needs a huge overhaul and system reforms. You can't have land in private ownership in Ukraine ffs.

Tajiks are "white" just like Iranians and Slavs

Slavs are more closely related to Iranic peoples like the Persians and Tajiks than to peoples like the British and Germans

Hence they are genetically predisposed to suck hard

kek

Because Russia has a better economy, standards of living and there are open borders???

I really don't understand all the hate for Ukraine.

Whenever I hear Ukraine I think of simple towns people kind of old fashioned...I few years behind everyone else, gorgeous traditional women and factory working Slav men

Well out of 35 millions of ethnic Ukranians, 10 millions are euroturkic mongrels that are resulted from locals miscegenating with Crimean Khanate and Ottomans. Those subhumans drag real Ukranians down.

Because Putin is a cuckold that opened our borders for the foreign hordes to come in?

shitty people with african mentality

Why is ukraine even allowed to exists?

Why putin has not annexed it yet?

Hehe