Music of Sup Forums

Post good classical music pieces that befit pol. Redpilled, /comfy/ whatever, as long as it aint nigger shit.

I'll start. Russlan and Ludmilla Overture:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyx99YcHdIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLxueyrcdi6S358IsmfA_OT33Pm_dyhQVR&v=9GD0FHEXHbc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GD0FHEXHbc
youtube.com/watch?v=4AwIWi6r0p4
youtube.com/watch?v=rBO1B3Wf4mk
youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOQlG8YRxEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ETNoPqYAIPI
youtu.be/Y3sbyesGcUE
youtube.com/watch?v=gTKsHwqaIr4
youtube.com/watch?v=F5zg_af9b8c
youtube.com/watch?v=dx76YPgZviE
youtube.com/watch?v=P81-_E1C_ck
youtube.com/watch?v=rOKfeDK01iU
youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc
youtube.com/watch?v=WRuDFiA-VMU
youtube.com/watch?v=6GbD20h8-_4
youtube.com/watch?v=MCr3jU32KQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=taIs5a2Jlww
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=9ti59NdbG1c
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_SpRBXRmE
youtube.com/watch?v=rxlwCTOuTSs
youtube.com/watch?v=tn6U2utoIko
youtube.com/watch?v=0msFxTlgA4A
youtube.com/watch?v=x80AmEyHrVY
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=yM7IUadJhrM
youtube.com/watch?v=xKF3ps4nH2o
youtube.com/watch?v=yCj2I0EJ9PM
youtube.com/watch?v=N-zgdGQB4S4
youtube.com/watch?v=tMXwluMcGrg
youtube.com/watch?v=5Gso3ZNg46I
youtube.com/watch?v=os85wngMyWw
youtu.be/aPxHEN9lXCU
youtube.com/watch?v=vEHO7YIpu-I
youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfVjq6sw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8rt3hHUEY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mee30-Lzxfg
youtu.be/QP73569coeo
youtu.be/EmQBFLJAIcY
youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WdJg6Duzzf4
youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw
youtube.com/watch?v=n_aVFVveJNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLxueyrcdi6S358IsmfA_OT33Pm_dyhQVR&v=9GD0FHEXHbc

Wrong link.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GD0FHEXHbc

add this
youtube.com/watch?v=4AwIWi6r0p4

youtube.com/watch?v=rBO1B3Wf4mk

Nietzsche made lit music

good shit here something to read while listening:

Are you reading this text voluntarily? My personal guess is, that many will instinctively answer with yes. In German the adjective „voluntarily“ is translated to „freiwillig“, which means „with free will“ or more literal „free willy“.
Bad jokes aside, the definition of doing something voluntarily, is taking action according to your own free will.
Now why I am focusing on this is, because I want to explore what it actually means to do something voluntarily, along the axis of determinism and free will.

Let’s assume you answered yes to the question of reading this text voluntarily.
And let’s assume our brains do function deterministically.
That would mean, you just had an illusion about having a free will.
The illusion, that you did have a choice, not to read this text this far. Some unknown law, which we try to approximate in the natural sciences, is entirely responsible for what you just did, including the feeling of doing it voluntarily.
It also means, that if you were able to go back in time, every time you did do so, the world and the universe would develop exactly the way they have always been destined to. Including you, reading this text, over and over again. Like a clockwork turning back and forth.
Consciously experiencing a movie that doesn’t feel like a movie but real.
Being aware of this fact also means, that one of the characteristics of this deterministic system is, that it can understand itself.
Let’s have a look at it understanding itself.
If the voluntary guy exists in this deterministic system, his thoughts are part of this system and his conscious experience of having acted voluntarily describes the system in the same way, as an experience of not having done so, would.

cont.

Determinism allows a reality where one can experience free will.
Isn’t that awesome, determinism is quite nice, doing everything for you while you still experience freedom. Oh wait, that is only as long as you think you are reading this text voluntarily. See what I did there?
At any rate, I’d say I am somewhat in peace with determinism for now.

Let us now look on how you could possibly read this text voluntarily while conscious, if being free equals not being determined by any physical process in our universe. In other words, being above space and time and thus above the laws of nature. How could you possibly even exist in that way? Therefore existence is not a property of being free! This statement holds indeed true for both a deterministic and an indeterministic universe.
But what about the other way round, is being free a property of existence?
We just saw why it holds true in a deterministic universe.
And it also holds true, if we assume the I does not operate in our realm of reason, since we still are able to know that a free I exists.

This thought can be developed further. What does it actually mean, to exist? It means, that we are able to perceive, be it sensual inputs or thoughts in our mind. We are able to watch this fully realistic movie. And we just saw, being free is a property that comes with it.
That means that ultimately, we can be free to choose, how we see the world and the universe, thanks to existing in the form of matter, in such a way, that we developed the I, which is able to have different viewpoints on the same continuous pattern that it is made of.
A property to see a part of itself differently, thus changing its own meaning; or in other words, being multiple things at once.

>tfw blocked in Germany.

cont.

So I am not giving you an answer on how the interaction between the I and our body works. But I showed you why I think, that ultimately, it is irrelevant. Because no matter how the universe works, we know that it allows for free will to exist. And we looked at why that makes freedom a property of existence. A property of viewing the world.
Anyways I wouldn’t be a true hobby philosopher if I didn’t take a shot at offering an idea, on how a unknown sphere of a free I could possibly relate to our existence (for all of you guys still thinking about why this is just a deterministic illusion) and why the finding of decisions being made in the brain, before they become conscious, is not a problem.
Consider the whole process of acquiring a different viewpoint, is where the source of our existence lies.
Everything else, follows from that. Depending on how you view the pattern that defines you, your existence will behave. The neurological impulses are long sent before you make a conscious decision, but before that decision to make arose, your viewpoint defined a new existence of the pattern and therefore your decision to come.
In essence: the path is determined, but if you change your perspective, you will see a different path of equal determination, where looking at the horizon could be described as walking along the arrow of time. It removes the necessity of a free I having to influence the physical world in some way, in order for it to be truly free.

Concluding with my initial question, on what it means to do something voluntarily; I’d say it is a matter of perspective.

mmmrkt.wordpress.com

>anyone but Wagner
youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOQlG8YRxEQ

also contributing:
youtube.com/watch?v=ETNoPqYAIPI

Here you go mate: youtu.be/Y3sbyesGcUE

FUCKING JEWS.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTKsHwqaIr4

A favorite, enjoy.

This was one of the first true pieces of music I ever played in an orchestral setting. Truly a marvelous piece.

However, I would still say that Finlandia is my favorite piece of all time:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5zg_af9b8c

youtube.com/watch?v=dx76YPgZviE

I didn't like playing this piece much when i was in school, it was boring for my instrument, but it is very enjoyable to listen to.

Adding youtube.com/watch?v=P81-_E1C_ck

youtube.com/watch?v=rOKfeDK01iU

This works in so many ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc

youtube.com/watch?v=WRuDFiA-VMU

For you bongs out there:

youtube.com/watch?v=6GbD20h8-_4

youtube.com/watch?v=MCr3jU32KQQ
Love this concerto

youtube.com/watch?v=taIs5a2Jlww

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA

youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk

Finlandia is awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ti59NdbG1c

Koyaanisqatsi demonstrates the folly of leftist social policy with its incredible pruitt igoe chapter:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_SpRBXRmE

youtube.com/watch?v=rxlwCTOuTSs

youtube.com/watch?v=tn6U2utoIko

youtube.com/watch?v=0msFxTlgA4A

youtube.com/watch?v=x80AmEyHrVY

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

youtube.com/watch?v=yM7IUadJhrM

That imagery, his piece is befitting to say the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKF3ps4nH2o

Sup Forums in a nutshell:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCj2I0EJ9PM

youtube.com/watch?v=N-zgdGQB4S4

Its possibly the greatest film of all time. It doesn't attempt to push a crude social message. It just displays images, sound, and requires the viewer to take what meaning they will from it. In that respect, its sort of the ultimate redpilled movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMXwluMcGrg

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gso3ZNg46I

Are you okay with the music I'm posting or should I stop posting?

youtube.com/watch?v=os85wngMyWw

I'm on mobile, so I'm not going back through every posted link. Sorry if already posted.

youtu.be/aPxHEN9lXCU

The ending of the film is incredibly powerful as well:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEHO7YIpu-I

youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfVjq6sw

youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8rt3hHUEY

youtube.com/watch?v=Mee30-Lzxfg

Haunting.

Something a little shorter for you guys.

youtu.be/QP73569coeo

A personal favorite of mine, even if it is more mainstream.

youtu.be/EmQBFLJAIcY

youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y

This one makes me chuckle.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdJg6Duzzf4

youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw

It's made by Jews but it still gives me a chuckle

I'm not a fan of "Christian rock" or whatever its called but I like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_aVFVveJNs