What the fuck

What the fuck.
Is he taking the piss or is he one of us now?

youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg

Heil Hitler.
It begins.

I dont think theres a bigger Red pill than living in fucking Sweden.

gtfo you effeminate rich piece of shit
milo beat you to us, you can't use us too
your jew tactics won't work

Kek has spoken.

That's some random Hitler usage. Yeah boys, Hitler is becoming a merchant product, biting Jews in own ass. They invented so many stories about Hitler on TV that Hitler became a meme.

wtf i love pewdiepie now

wtf i also love pewdiepie now

this t b h

But is he?

Look background in 7:35

holy shit the 10:01 timestamp, this man is a banter king

Trips of truth.

Too little too late, faggot. While we were busy trying to warn you and all of your people, you chose to goy it up and bathe in Jewish meme money by screaming at Flappy Bird.

If you really want to redeem yourself, you need to commit suicide and leave a note behind blaming Jews for your deep sadness. It's the only way the atrocity of nepotistic Jewish privilege will ever penetrate the forefront of the minds of all children on the planet simultaneously.

As gay as it sounds, the mass childhood shock of losing PewDiePie to suicide caused by Jews would be enough to instantly cancel the SJW programming for an entire generation.

Come on Pewdz, you love fame, don't you? Do you want to be remembered as a screaming faggot and forgotten as soon as you die in a nursing home in a puddle of your own piss, or do you want to skip the misery of an aging body falling apart and be remembered for centuries?

Come on man. You will literally be in the history books if you kill yourself. Instead of a nazi salute, the global fourth reich will brofist in unison.

Do it. Do it now

He is if we support Hillary here
#ImWithHer now. Also fuck off plebbit.

I've seen the light.

the truth
kek. this

10/10.

You should get a permabanned for making advertisment for this faggot.

Pretty sure he's serious. He made a joke about joining ISIS and people threw a shitfit. So his twitter account got Shoah'd and he ran with it. The only person he is following on twitter is Donald Trump.

I've never watched this guy's videos. I hear is racket is basically making dumb noises at video games. I don't hate him, I have almost no exposure to him.

I have to wonder why people do hate him so much. Did they like him when they were quite young and then get shamed out of it when they got a little bit older?

His cancerous fanbase is known to do the opposite what he asks everytime.

So what he means, is vote trump

t. Keemstar

Agony, gloom and doom. Pewdiepie's dilemma.

contrarianism

How does that work? You mean lying to one's self?

Trust me, if there's anything to be sure of after observing him, the guy is 100% Swedish nationalist.

People hate success. The dude is a multimillionaire and he made it all by making dumb noises at video games
It's the same thing as the hate towards Justin Bieber (fucking leaf)

Success breeds jealousy.

>Trust me
>LEAF
Nah.

He's still cancer, neo-Sup Forums is cancer and only they watch this idiot. Blame Trump general, it has r/The_Donald people.

I think he lives in the UK with his gf.

Same principle though.

my core message is that guy is 100% Sup Forumsack

he's the most popular youtuber I believe.

it's cool to shit talk popular things.

I figured he'd be more obnoxious as well.

Good chance he is.

The average swede wouldn't even think about using Hitler in a funny way because
>6 quantillion

I'm sure he's ok as a person, but his youtube personality is uber gay

>pewdiepie is unfluencing more youth than all the schools in the world

yes do it pewdiepie make fascism fun again.

Only the next generations can save us.

Why have you been wacthing pewdepie videos?

>turning people away from your ideology because your ego says "LMAOOO I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT XDDD KYS"

Sup Forums confirmed underage b&s

Propaganda for the masses to be obedient to.

Paid off by corporations

These corporations can't wait for you to die in war

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Hey at least all religions will be gone and black and white will be united as brothers under a one world govt

>2 minutes of an image saying "feminsts are rapists"
kek

for some reason this idiot is acceptable here now (he's not)

Pewdie joined Isis.

I like pewdiepie. I don't watch his videos but he seems like a good guy and he's humble about his internet fame.

He was like a frontrunner for leading the /mlp/ degeneracy

he has his 9m followers back and he's following 618

go check his twitter now

what the fuck was all this about? what the fuck is twitter doing? this is sketchy as fuck

Fucking hell, you guys can watch that shit? First time I ever watched a pewpewdie video and had to close it after 2 minutes. What the fuck.

3 minutes in and i have no idea what i am watching

i know pewdiepie is some youtuber, this is the first video i ever saw of him, so he basically provokes with hitler videos now?

he might accidentally red pill himself

Come on Pew, fight for the Swedish people, they need you!

pewdiepie advocates Europe as a homeland for White people. The youtuber's remit is to unite "all European natives" (i.e., European-descended peoples, but not non-European-descended immigrants born in Europe) under one flag, leading to "a Europid bond forged through Spirituality closely followed by Race, nurtured through High culture, protected by High Politics, enforced by the Elite."

-@pewdiepie

he's probably the best in humour department when it comes to youtubers

but you know king of the shitpile etc etc