Gwenpool Holyday Special, again!

Gwenpool Holyday Special, again!

When this book special fails and with Gwenpool ending in issue #14 and people shitting on the Gwensters stupid covers, will this be the final nail on the coffin for this stupid Gwen Stacy trend?

Is this the year of unfunny women?

Also, does anyone here even reads the comic for reasons that are not being a waifufag?

>Gwenpool ending in issue #14

Source?

Its just the same trolling user with a tsundere hate boner for Gwen.

Yeah, Hastings is a funny guy and the Gurihiru art is good

Yeah.

>doesn't have powers
>doesn't have special training
>somehow is a mercenary and goes toe to toe with supers on a regular basis
How?

Google that shit. They haven't said ''cancelled'' but the book is not getting a re-launch like other books and they announced that the book will continue at least to issue 14 instead of whenever.

Then there are the sales that are getting lower, the general negative reaction towards the book in social media, etc.

So once this Holydays special bombs, Marvel will open their eyes

>Hastings is a funny guy

Post a really funny page from Gwenpool then, I bet that there is no such thing

That's its literally the joke.
Batroc trained her though
She barely goes toe to toe. Are you even reading the book?

>That's its literally the joke.
Where's the punchline?

Let's go over the fights she's had with supers so far.
>Whor
Completely ineffective. Only thing she did that contributed to the fight was distracting her by yelling "Jane."
>Batroc
Immediately beat her. Said she had no skill and her aim is shit. Began training her afterwards.
>MODOK
Completely outclassed. Survived because of the slight skills she got from training with Batroc, fighting dirty, high-tech equipment she bought with her merc money, and summoning a vengeful ghost to actually beat MODOK for her.
>Rocket and Groot
Was completely useless against Groot, only real effectiveness comes from sneaking up and putting a gun to Rocket's head before he had a chance to react.
>Spider-Teen
Linched, couldn't get one hit in, soundly beaten without him even using his venom blast.

What are the actual chances of this getting cancelled? Is it doing badly?

Also, if it doesn't get cancelled will Gwen go down the same "development" path as that Dr. Horrible character from years ago?

You have got to be the saddest idiot on the planet

>Where's the punchline?

Is not ''the joke'', most Gwenpool fags take the shortcomings of the book and they play them as if ''it was part of the plan all along!''

The latest sales had it at 25k after the fill-in issues.

>Immediately beat her. Said she had no skill and her aim is shit. Began training her afterwards.

But that's not how Batroc acts, he is a one dimensional douche, why would he care about training a nobody when he can just hire help?

The sales are getting lower and lower and the book is not getting a re-launch like most Marvel books in this NOWER!!!!!!PART3!!!!! era and that would have made a lot of sense if they thought that the book was worth their time

source

First off, Batroc is not one dimensional. In his first appearance* he teams up with Captain America against other villains and the story plays out more like the introduction of a new hero than a villain.
Second, Batroc is the hired help. Paying someone else to do his villainy is the exact opposite of what he does.
Third, he was interested in the fact that she knows secrets no one else has access to, which she admitted to being the reason she survived fighting Whor. He wants to use her as an asset because of this information, but that doesn't mean shit is she dies in the field because she can't fight.

*It may have been second or third. Been a long time since I've read Silver Age Cap and can't be sure. Either way it was early on.

What bothers me the most is that Gurihuru use to be a legit good team of artists, nowadays they are only known as the ''animu faces'' team.

Take a look at the latest Gwenpool storytime This is the biggest reaction that I have seen from people reading this book, and what was it? A generic animu face girl that looks just like Gwenpool!

>Take a look at the latest Gwenpool storytime →
I cringed, and I fap to pastel color ponies. At least there is some legit good writting in the pastel color comics as the tv show, this? This is bad!

What was it about Power Pack that made Gurihuru's art shine while Gwenpool looks like a dull webcomic? Is the writter, isn't it?

current marvel is turning good artists into shit, Aaron Kuder used to be great in action comics but terrible in Death of X. so if gurihuru is not that great here, I blame marlel

And the worst part of this is that the book is not funny at all the comedic style is really tame, harleyquin at least goesplaces

Nice samefag you autist.

Worst case, it's guaranteed 16 issues tho, user.

I just hate that Kocher is a part of the Holiday Special. Can't stand his writing.

Time for some art.

I'm a literal faggot and I find the book amusing enough because it's fun

Jesus, this is the most samefaggy, circle jerky thread I've ever seen, and I have been in a lot of Gwenpool threads.

No source, he's just shitposting. The leaked trade solicits for next august show that Gwen is lasting until at least issue 16.

>Gwenpool fag on Sup Forums
>Pokemon fag on Sup Forums
Where the fuck are you people coming from?
Did Barneyfag learn how to multiply and now we're going to have more of you shitposters?

Probably rogue shitposting AIs.

How about posting the best comedic pages from Gwenpool? Come on, user, I want to see how funny Gwenpool can get, I bet she is really hilarious!

I think that people just really hate everything that Marvel is doing and comics like Gwenpool, Champions and Squirrel Girl are a representation of everything that's wrong with current Marvel

But Gwenpool and Champions are good

That's what people call silently cancelling a book, no relaunch, no adds for the stupid holiday special, people shitting on Gwensters like they should, even the ''creator'' of Spider-Gwen is shitting on Marvel! Basically Gwenpool is as good as cancelled right now.

>But Gwenpool and Champions are good

Oh my god eat a dick you shill, nobody in Sup Forums thinks that, specially Champions is pile of hot shit with their triggered PC speeches, michroagressions and probably gay nova.

I will give Gwenpool that her worst crime is being fucking dull as shit while Deadpool is nothing but creative ideas in the right hands.
But Champions? That is uncanny levels of bad!

Agreed, instead of posting more wankery, post some pages of it to see if there is something wrong with it. I have yet to read a single issue of Gwenpool, so try and sell me on this title.

Gwenpool is one of Marvel's best books. Don't fall for the memes, son.

I don't know, can you post something that would sold me on that idea?

Why don't you just read issue #1 yourself and decide rather than being forcefed?

Here's the thing, a joke is rarely in a single page. It's why those "post a page that always makes you laugh" threads are filled with either people who read the comic laughing, or people who didn't and want context.

Gwenpool is great, though. I haven't read Champions, so I can't give my opinion on it. Squirrel Girl is hot garbage, so you're right about that one.

>someone literally posts a link to a storytime in the thread
>on the internet where a given comic is one archive search away
>needs to be spoonfed this hard

>post a page to show it's funny
Not all humor is delivered in a single page.

>haven't read Champions

Don't. It's what everyone thought Gwenpool would be.

Post 3 pages then, don't tell me that they can't tell a joke in 3 pages?

And no, I don't feel like reading an entire issue, imagine like you are in charge of making a preview for Gwenpool, so you have to choose 3 pages in a row that will sold people on the character.

Which 3 pages would you choose? And don't tell me that doing that is a cop-out since companies do it themselves

>Gwenpool is great

Nah, even Squirrel Girl is more consistent and more creative than that dull turd.

So much samefaggery in one thread.

it's the same guy who starts samefagging and derailing every gwenpool thread, don't know how you've missed him

>people stopped giving out (you)s in storytime thread
>ooh boy lets make my own
Most pathetic retard I've ever seen.

then close the thread, retards

this or STFU

Mircoaggressions?

Are you actually saying that making a joke about them is the same as taking them seriously?

You should ram that stick up your ass a little harder and maybe it will fix your fucked up brain.