Dormammu

I've come to bargain.

I thought he was saying your momma

Doctor Strange says the bargain never ends.

I've com-

The Bane memes were legitimately funny when TDKR came out
How is this forced shit from mediocre Disney Marvel movie #237 supposed to be funny?

>How is this forced shit from mediocre Disney Marvel movie #237 supposed to be funny?
It's strange.

You've come to die!

there's nothing inherently funny about him saying "I've come to bargain"

>implying 4U was ever funny

Am I the only one who really liked this?
Felt nice to see a movie's final "climax" have a resolution based on outwitting the opponent.

Me too. I just wished that outwittness was explained and not implied. Seems like people just needed to hear the <
word "time loop" and be content with the outcome.
>time doesn't exists in his world
That still doesn't explain anything. In fact, I don't think people can explain how time doesn't work other that "you don't age" kind of example.
Most people can't even comprehend the relativeness of it, let alone the complete absence of time.

No. Why would you think you'd be? What a pointless question

I liked it because it's not something you see often in magic-based fiction. You get a lot of stuff about how magic works by bringing stuff from "other planes of reality" into our world, but you almost never see stuff from our world being used in another reality.
I liked that Strange used Time to fuck over someone who doesn't exist in Time.

I think the fact that it's being forced is supposed to be the joke. Not a very funny joke, mind you, and it implies that we are Dormammu, trapped in this website with this never-ending meme.

The worst part about this joke is that you don't get it unless you've seen that scene in the movie.

And that's the exact same thing that happened to Bane meme.
You had to watch it to understand why it's a "funny mistake".

I kind of wish that there had been more instances of time getting twisted up in the movie. Then the resolution would have felt more natural. They really just chided him for using the Eye once and then immediately afterwards shit went down. He didn't even really get in trouble for using the Eye.

I just got home after watching the movie.

I thought it was good, and visually great.

Dormammu didn't look that good though. I was hoping he would have his huge flaming head, but he only kind of had a weird gas version of it.

You've come to die.

I haven't watched TDKR and feel I don't need to.

I just imagine Bane and CIA's voices in my head.

BEHOLD A TRUE MASTER OF THE MYSTIC ARTS!!!!

Does anyone have even the slightest idea about how long a period of time this movie is supposed to take place over?

Was there ever a Mysterio/Dr. Strange crossover?

Lol I thought I was the only one

>The Bane memes were legitimately funny when TDKR came out
You high or underage m8. Bane was forced as fucked.