Hey /pol, proof that Germany is an absolute cucknation...

Hey /pol, proof that Germany is an absolute cucknation. One of the biggest German radiohosts SWR3 is hosting Conchita Fuckinng Wurst on the Sunday morning show (right now).

wait this thing is real?

I thought it was just a meme lmao

europe get your shit together

I'd shag it

>SWR3
I didn't even know such a radiostation existed, lmao

but still to help you make your point, 1Live (probably the largest non-state radiostation) constantly airs satire trump speeches by a comedian

low energy bait racism shit like "I love mexicans! I'd let them clean my toilet after finishing eating tacos! Mhhh I love tacos! xDDDDDD"

Anyone else feels like it's becoming increasingly difficult to separate reality from fiction or satire ?

While skimming through news, the only way I notice that something is real/not a joke is when it's so insane that nobody could have imagined it.

I mean think of it. Would you have seen in satirical media Conchita Wurst ? Mass rapes in Köln ? 'Asian' pedophile circles in the UK raping thousands of children ?

Is that a tranny or some snowflake who decided it would be awesome to showcase her hormone disorder?

come on dude ... do you really believe the whole cucked Europe shit...

It's the final stage of a worldwide crusade against the muslims
you maybe are a little too young to remember but only a decade ago no one was talking about islamic fundamentalism. things really got kicked up a gear after 9/11.
I wont be worried about Europe too much. I know people there are conditioned right now through every means possible that they are racial traitors and cucks and whatnot , but to believe that everyone is happily going down the road to cultural suicide is unserious.
The teeth of the trap will soon spring together and the muslim will be chased away from our lands . it will be the last crusade . the one which will destroy islam once and for all. ISIS and the muslim iinvaion of Europe are just the flint and spark to start the fire of war.
already all muslim countries of the middle eastern cultural group are either bankrupted, being heavily destabilised, at war or traitor to their kind . every single one toppled : Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Lybia, Egypt.....

Sure. But SWR3 is a Nation sponsored radiostation.
YOU PAY FOR IT WITH TAXES!
That makes you a cuck. And germans have been cucks since they were owned by the US of A

Why is this hideous thing allowed to live ? He should have been hanged years ago.
I am serious. Who else agree ?

cause noone cares about him

I agree, it's hideous and gruesome

Its not about caring about it, its about caring about the common idea that such a horror has a right to exist, live among people and by his life, showing everyone that acting in such a degenerate way is perfectly acceptable in the society while its not.
homo; trans are pure evil and shouldnt be allowed to show their degeneracy in public space. they should hide or be exterminated.

You know, I would never root for the mudslimes, but I hope they throw that abomination off a fucking roof before we wipe them out

In honesty I find her pretty hot, so I don't give much of a fuck.
Anyone who says they wouldn't like to force that whore to shave her face while she cries into your sink, knowing that she can't resist the powers of your penis, is lying about their sexuality.

come on, clowns like that always existed, for the wide masses to make fun of . in the end he's just a confused little man like everybody else.
i dont even feel the need to rage over him. It's stupid I know but that's what sells media attention . he's just the scrapegoat everybody likes to bash in order to feel better for themselves
yes he is an idiot , that i think is clear after the first glance, but idiocy and stupidity can not be outlawed.

Tranny

So you are a faggot?
This is a dude... Just saying.

>her

That's a man.

>still taking gender this seriously

Guys, god has forsaken us, reproduction is no longer required, and the devil isn't coming out of the ground anytime soon it appears.
You have no reason to cling to traditional values other than it being /comfy/. If something hardens my penis, it hardens my penis. There is no longer a good reason to stomp degeneracy, especially as fucking who I want now gets me extra-brownie points if I need them.

This is the ultimate red-pill, the fact that sink or keep your head above water, you will always go downriver.

Jesus christ, that is some bad b8.

Sitzerland was a cuck nation before all others became one. Right now you look a bit better off than the EU but still whenever i think of Switzerland i think of following:

>You always provided a save-space for Kikes
>Still have a lot of kikes and mixed offsprings
>Looking at any major city in Sitzerland you will see the same ammount of mongrels and shitskins as in any other EU city.
>You have probably the highest % of longhaired manlets with ear-rings I ve ever seen.

don't forget the amount of Shiptars in their national teams and army.

Germany is a fucking disgusting subhuman nation

time to kill yourself, faggot

And their biggest Neonazi joined Islam.
And they are already very "divers" with all their local minorites and languages.
And dont forget the Muslims that settled in Switzerland in the ~10th Century and nobody knows what happened to them #MixedBreed

da preißn san scho untermenschn, aba basst scho kleshtrim, ge moch dei köfteli und hoit dei bappn.

ja servus. dahoam statt islam

Hahaha. The Habsburger is still salty because he doesn't own Switzerland anymore.

Says the pleb. Bread and play for the masses you fucktard. BTW look at the German team, and look at the joke that is the Bundeswehr and then talk shit again (spoiler: you wont).

>Bundeswehr

topkek

BTW the guy was a leftist before converting to Islam. He was the protoleftist of what we see today. PC cucks that will betray us as soon as Islam gains power.