they are pretty stupid on average.
youtube.com/watch?v=bgZ-MAz5A9k

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/05/30/donald-trump-popular-china/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae
youtube.com/watch?v=EhkPE6rRlaw
youtube.com/watch?v=5D0IQRPP-Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

While knowledgeable, they still are sorta bluepilled.
Far better than the West where they demonise him like there is no tomorrow though.

leftist propaganda youtube channel, next

I don't know why you expect japs to have any idea what's going on in the western world.

>that Japanese man yuta
Just stop

Two points about japanese people:

- they will never confront your ideas, and usually just agree with whatever bullshit you throw at them. It's their way to keep social peace.
- the vast majority of japanese politicians/elites belongs to Nihon Kaigi, a far-right ethnocentric group that is more radical than any european far-right party. The average japanese is basically as respilled as the average alt-rightist.

Pic related: japanese beer.

only because they are already taking all the bad shit coming from the west. muh strong wimen

>Obongo speaks for everyone
Would he call a dead kid, his son too if that kid had a different background than his?

True.

Just as I don't know Jap politicians why would they know US or EU ones?

I only like them because they make cute girls.

>women allowed to vote

Let me rephrase:

I don't know why you expect japs to have any idea what's REALLY going on in the west

>Japanese knowing things about another countries politics

Meanwhile

fortune.com/2016/05/30/donald-trump-popular-china/

THIS. THIS as fuck.

Every Japanese girl I've slept with has come up unbidden with the reddest of redpills with very little prompting. I still remember a girlfriend's mum getting all worked up about being hassled by a hire-car company guy and talking about how she shouted at him for being a "Jew".

Samurai really are based as fuck.

They should know their masters. US is like having their bases on their clay.

Fucking Trump asked japs to pay for US protection.

What you expect them to say?

Cucks of the east

no, you subhuman croatian monkey. they have a worthwhile country without a bunch of mudshits so they tend to not give a fuck about other countries. if they had gun rights their country would be almost perfect.

>a country who's average IQ is barely above Ghana is talking about stupid countries

I kind just face palmed my self w hen he said that

hillary clinton's name is too difficult for japanese to say properly. I don't like her.

They have a pretty good deal with the US, keep ripping us off in trade and get heavily subsidised military assistance with the cost of the occasional rape from a nigger on leave.

>Hillary Clinton
>besides being a blatant liar and a criminal, I think she'll be a great president

For a whole bunch of jap worshipping niggers, you all aren't very bright
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae

>does not want a strong nationalistic leader for a rival country
American education everyone

You should have put the one with Trump as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=EhkPE6rRlaw

Not really actually, the uploader did say in the previous channel that he supports Trump's stance against military interventions.

If you look at the Trump video, they were much more educated about Trump than the responses you'd get in a random EU shithole. Almost all of them said they'd prefer Hillary in the end, but it is a natural choice even for the smart ones since she is better for Japan (won't ask them to pay for anything, doesn't require them to fulfil their military duties, will make America weaker etc.).

If you ask any random "young person" or even 30-something middle class people in Czechia or Slovakia, they will tell you that they think Trump is a "clown" and they "literally cannot believe" he got so far "hahahaha so hilarious!!!" et cetera. AND that's with our media having literally 0 bias against either of the candidate (other than copypasting most news from CNN instead of doing any reporting of their own) and there's very few Beta orbiter virtue signalling numale hipster cucks in these countries so far.

> sleeps with whito piggu baka gaijin
> redpilled

Shake my katana, senpai desu.

>very vaguely think

Wow. Talk about damning with faint praise.

That's german beer, frog.

People don't understand that. The point of the redpill is self benefit. Redpilled people don't want a redpilled enemy/foreign leader, they want them to be bluepilled as fuck and keep the redpilled for themselves.

> 二千十六
> being this 馬鹿

wed, lad.

To be fair i have no fucking idea what the political climate is in japan, only their economic climate.

>they will never confront you if they disagree

No, it's just they don't consider having a different idea worth getting angry about unless it is radically against their principles. Arguing is much more ruder in Japanese cultures.

>Redpilled people don't want a redpilled enemy/foreign leader, they want them to be bluepilled as fuck and keep the redpilled for themselves

I want to FUCK HIFUMI IN THE ASS WHILE HOLDING HANDS

Thisbis why jews and muslims at home are ultra-nationalist/far-right/islamist/whatever, while they are leftists and SJW here. It's a way to weaken our societies, while keeping strong redpilled leaders in Israel/islamic world.

I want to be friends with you Australian poster.

Not particularly, I think a redpilled Europe would be in the best interest of civilization as a whole. Places in which Western culture is practiced cannot afford to lose it.

The only reason jews are exterminating our people is because they adapted our ways. Non-westernized jews are shitskin tier.

Now this is my kind of beer.

>the yellow vermin hivemind are status quo whores
>suprised

Then I guess nobody should Jews out on their hypocrisy anymore right? I want everyone to be nationalist. It wouldn't surprise me if the autistic looking Jap in the pic also thinks that America should mind its own business and stop policing the world.

*should call

is that girl on the right a native Japanese, or an American visiting Japan?

her accent is pretty much flawless. that's impressive, if she's actually Japanese.

oh, wait - i just saw the end.

that's impressive.

From what culture in that clothing from?

Japanese people are thin.

This is from a festival in Tokyo about month ago.

I have seen a couple of reports on him during my stay, but they are mostly mixed.

I wonder who was behind setting that thing up... hmmm.... I wonder..........

>Japan
>Lets in less than 1% of refugees
>It's almost impossible to get a citizenship if you weren't born there
>They're against Trump and his pro-borders policy
What the fuck is wrong with this world?

>trump's wall is an extreme view
>said by a guy in one of the most homogeneous countries in the world
Fucking slants

2000's age = propaganda and hypocrisy

>Last month's Apple daily : Jeb Bush explains that Trump will fail

The biggest problem is that our political news literally get their footage and intel from CNN. I mean in Taiwan and Japan they considered Jeb a relevant character.

> the vast majority of japanese politicians/elites belongs to Nihon Kaigi, a far-right ethnocentric group that is more radical than any european far-right party. The average japanese is basically as respilled as the average alt-rightist.

youtube.com/watch?v=5D0IQRPP-Og

I know you will scream >Vice but that clip is right.

TL;DW?

Yuta is a literal retard that makes nitpicked "interviews" to appease the average westerner's confirmation bias.

Anyone that has been to Japan will realize that the Japanese do not give a single shit about what happens outside of Japan for good reason. There's a very few people who support Trump ( because he will give Japan military independence which hardline nationalists love ) but other than that they don't care.

6:17