/Kraut/

Ok boys. 8AM!

Today is the day where Merkel gets BTFO by the rightest party and (alternative feur Deutschland), voting opens in 5 minutes and results are at 8PM tonight.

Unfortunately the Germ parties has confirmed that they won't make a coalition with afd which (hopefully) guarantees a second spot win. Ps. this is the appetiser, next week is the Berlin elections.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37269330

huffingtonpost.com/entry/germany-jewish-community-afd-party_us_57c76b14e4b0e60d31dd1c7d

dw.com/en/berlin-rally-against-rightwing-afd-party-attracts-fewer-than-expected/a-19525406

Other urls found in this thread:

calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Australia/Hobart
calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/[email protected]/public/basic.ics
youtube.com/watch?v=vmXpDsZCaLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for afdwin

Merkel isn't even close to BTFO until Germany holds a second Nürnberg were she is trialed for her crimes against humanity (among others attempted(?) genocide of the German people).

Let's try this again.

>you are voting afd? why?
give me your most persuasive one-liner

Who /staying up to 2am on monday morning just to see Merkuck get BTFO/ here?

What did he mean by this?

The Sup Forums calendar for anybody who wants to know when these sort of events are happening

Web link:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Australia/Hobart

ICAL Link (Mobile / outlook / mac calendar etc)
calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/[email protected]/public/basic.ics

Worst country in the world. I hope to god you get merkel or whatever that fucking whore witch's name is for another 20 years and she slowly devours your horrid country whole with a swarm of warm blooded, libyan shitskins.

Faggots.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

SHOO SHOO SLIMEY LIMEY

This election is important because Merkel is from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. The media is already hyping it up to be a big test for her political career. Especially the sister party of the CDU, the CSU, will be more than pissed if another election is being lost because of the refugee stuff. They were already really vocal about this last elections.
If the CDU gets under 20% and the AFD is stonger than them she will face a serious amount of criticism.
This could be disastrous for her since she wants to be reelected as a candidate for the big federal elections and head of the CDU in a few weeks internally by her party colleagues.

They are the ones that most-closely represent my positions on issues I consider important.
That's reason enough to vote for a party. Stop arguing with stupid whores or defensively try to defend your voting decisions.

>lose the war
>complain about your governance

I think I understand varying levels of privledge now.

i am gettin comfy so hard right now. in just a couple of hours i will swim in tears of all the butthurt left and pro refugee traitors.

what are Sup Forums's plans this evening?

>tfw going to /comfy/ sunday dinner at redpilled grandmas house with normie cousins
>we always watch the tv news after dinner with coffee and cakes and have discussion if its politics

hoping to redpill cousins with afd victory

er ist ein gut mann.

Because I hate niggers and muslims.

Nice roleplaying

>implying discussing politics with young women, a voting block even more brainwashed than an average North Korean, has any merit.

Care to explain? I don't get it.

Do you pledge alleigance to King Cuck before or after eating dinner?

he looks cute

btw when are re-elections in east reich?

Filthy Aryan. AfD will not win here, in Berlin, or in 2017. And then we will finally be rid of your nation once and for all. Hundreds of years of planning, all coming to culmination... thank God.

>still thinking we are on the defense
You missed the memo, Max. It's not about standing your ground anymore, it's about becoming mainstream. And that involves convincing easily impressionable normies.

vienna, 12 noon.
comfiness intensifies

Not really m8

And why do you vote for the AfD?

I'm doing it for the future of our children

jews say G-d mate

fucking hell

Because I'm stuck with a German citizenship and so probably will my children. I need to ensure them a stable place to call home.

Because what we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

First good answer yet.

Sometime in october.

Hofer for Reichspräsident.

This tbhfam. Time and time again we give the krauts a chance and they throw it back in our faces.

rolan for afd

Me too, I'm in hotel because of my work and already bought stuff to ensure maximum comfyness after 6pm

AfD are cucks, goyim.
Don't vote for them! Split your vote with the loser skinhead party! Heh heh...

Wow. Really made me think. I guess I'm a mega cuck for Merkel now.

Don't let the Swiss know, or you will be bullied back home.

I dont agree with all points they make, but they are what germany needs these days, since all others try to ruin germany.

>mega cuck
>MEGA
>make europe great again

Unless we take over youtube and the news, young women will never ever vote anything but Green. I do my best in convincing unpolitical people, but young white women are a lost cause.

Godspeed Germany. Make yourselves great again.

>Ps. this is the appetiser, next week is the Berlin elections.
berlin is a shithole, no normal human being wants to live there.
40% green+left minimum

I speak standard German so even though I'm brown af, I'm still German to them.

cheers bro!

I mean I don't like what is happening with all the refugees either, but i don't think voting for racists like them is the answer...

I see, you are the Swiss Turk from the other thread. Don't mind then, they only hate on white people.

Why are they racist after all? I'll give you that they have blatant racistis within their party, but so do most parties.
I also agree with most of their economic program and the general idea of restricting state interference.

Just don't go over your head and get fucked again.

What makes a racist a racist to you? And what is racism in your words? And what did the AFD say thats racist exactly?

Here only come bullshit answers you can counter. The AFD isnt racist.

I unironically vote DIE LINKE uezs

> i don't think voting for racists like them is the answer
Wtf are you doing on Sup Forums m8???
Are you a kike shill ???

they just haven't heard anything else their entire lives. we need to break the conditioning

It's too late for you, Hans.
The immigrant population is too large.

Do you love Volkstod as much as they do, or why?

Daily reminder that in germany, the postal votes count 20 million.

This whole election is a farce.

Vote afd though.

2nd of October.

Less than a month to go until lefties get eternally BTFO in my country, can't wait.

I unironically voted Die Grünen in Baden-Württemberg

I don't care on who they hate. I'm atheist, engineer, self employed and married. All I get is Muslim hate. I won't manage to get accepted in this society but I don't want to move somewhere else. So, let's just make the best out of it. Some guys here hate on Turks a lot but there's no way we can be considered integrated. Regardless of any effort.

All I hope is that my children won't turn into some kind of identity-less extremists because of that hate.

I don't care much for feminism and multi culti

But I support social reforms

don't they want to send all the syrian refugees back to war? like i understand you dont like what is happening, and neither do i, but don't we have an obligation to protect them from prosecution until they can go back?

we're practicing, mate. i play the part of the yet-to-be convinced girl. no homo

Daily reminder that if AfD wins, Jews will start another world war and Germany will be destroyed, this time for good.

Face it, victory is impossible, whites are a minority on this planet.

well there you get both! DEUTSCHLAND VERRECKE!

Wer /deutsch/ hier?

Im gonna share my pasta from another thread..

Honestly i see no point in being so absolutistic in racemixing matters. Its not like they (a german racemix family) go out to preach to people that etcnically germans should not create families. Majority is still gonna wanna be with their own or a close etchnicity which is good. Anyways..The kid still grows up in the German culture and those values, a german kid you could say.

What we should do in our countries is end all aid to OIC countries and to shut down exactly all mosques and almost all muslim needs to be deported. If someone have lets say a dual citezenship, Germany and Turkey, Strip the German citezenship if we know this guy is a follower of islam (aka impossible to assimilate).maybe those who we know are actually anti shariah despite their religion and who wants to assimilate could stay. These muslim enclaves needs to be gone. No muslims asylum immigration from now a given ofc. migrant muslims who have got asylum needs to be deported. Close to all of them atleast

Well, if they do they can always be Aus'gschafft back to Turkey (unless Switzerland is as cucked as Germany with their "be shat out here, be German").
There they can be violent extremists all day long and nobody cares.

Berlin is lost, like Vienna on the last elections.
I expect Hofer (he already did), Le Pen, Petry, etc. don't lose their elections because the bloody capitals.

They want to send them back after the war is done. Also they get substituted sooooo unproportional. They have better treatment than people who worked all their life in germany and payed taxes.

We should just built an army out of the men and send them to fight for their own country. There are mostly men here.

Also this would be muuuuch cheaper, since the prices there are much lower.

>tfw no anti-immigrant bf

Sure, train jihadists. What can go wrong?
>Germancucks still unironically think the rapefugees are refugees

they certainly do not want that. They are against portraying the asylum process as an instrument of immigration. They don't want economic refugees in Germany, but if, they want to control it by having a system that only grants the skilled and needed acces to Germany.

We don't have any citizenship besides the German one. Only because I'm ethnic Turk, doesn't mean I have any connection to Turkey. How do you want to send them to Turkey? :^)

Vote AfD

>self-employed married engineer
>browsing anime forum for directionless millennial young male NEETs
y

Godspeed Hans.

>implying this isn't the best source to get alternative views on current political events.

What do you propose?

Or Germany, same thing.

In coffins.

Prison camps for the illegals who don't voluntarily want to get out.

you have to raise them turkish to prevent extremism
Teach them the history, language and culture of Turkey
Extremism stems from a disconnection of religion and culture

don't raise them swiss because they will never be swiss and they WILL pick up swiss culture and language through their friends and school anyway

gotta be more emotional with women. play to either their fears or their morals. just saying 'well i just uh like them' and weakly asserting all the others are just ruining the country is not persuasive at all.

again, too defensive. letting the other side take the initiative and literally inviting them to position themselves opposite to you. real life isn't Sup Forums, you have to lead them through the thought process, preferably with emotionally charged anecdotes, to arrive at your point of view.

good start, but you have to get to the base of her hesitance and take it away. the vast majority aren't syrian and are not fleeing any war. make her aware that they are NEVER going to go back, and what consequences that will have for her children.

dear germans,

could you wait a little longer before chasing merkel away?

we here in austria have just begun to cut short welfare for illegal immigrants and we need you to look more inviting than us for a few more years so the absolute scum among refugees will leave austria and head for germany on their own.

vote green pls. thx.

Working camps, so they will provide labour for their food and housing. Not bad.

>David Rothkopf

You cant make this shit up

Extremism does not stem from a disconnection from their culture (islam and turkishness). You are so stupid it hurts. Lets have quran schools for all muslims so the disconnection ends and less """"""extremism"""""" (its not extremism its pure islam you were talkning about). Lets see how well they'll treat kuffars then. Teaching someone in a world supremacist religion will not give peace.

Based Demagbo
youtube.com/watch?v=vmXpDsZCaLc

Björn 'Kanackenblut tut Deutschland gut' Höcke was alaways the superior choice

lmao do you even know the first thing about Islam
you should read up on the Ottomans. Context is everything

>rain in MVP
haha landslide victory for protest voters confirmed

everyone is the superior choice in comparison to that lying fuck, Merkel.

Extremism stems from being muslim or affiliating with them and there is only one cure

MMVPGA

>2016
>voting for an actual Nazi party
>and not die LINKS partei

What is your excuse, Sup Forums?

pls win pls win pls win pls win