Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter

Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors

As the world becomes more connected and cultures merge researchers are starting to see how this is playing a role in our evolution.

A study has found humans today are taller and more intelligent than their ancestors, and the cause has been linked to the rise in more genetically diverse populations.

And those born to parents from different races and cultures also tend to have higher levels of education.

Researchers from the University of Edinburgh analysed health and genetic information from more than 100 studies carried out around the world.

These included details on more than 350,000 people from urban and rural communities.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

Racists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
quora.com/What-are-the-issues-of-organ-transplants-for-mixed-race
bnp.org.uk/news/bone-marrow-donor-disparities-reveal-reality-race-once-again
fort-russ.com/2016/01/russians-teach-migrants-lesson-in.html
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
bbc.com/news/science-environment-36888541
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inbreeding is bad
>"fucking minorities is good"

Has leftism gone too far?

go gobble on some frankfurters fucking nigger

We need a war.

>Dailymail

Yes goy, miscegenation is good, breeding with an underdeveloped race will make you taller and smarter, trust me.

Hey Hans

The holocaust never happened.

Heil Hitler

>child of jobless mudshark and manual worker dindu that left the mudshark has a higher IQ than the dindu worker and does better than unemployed mother
>WOOW pls everyone racemix!

>ability to think quicker

Yeah, think quicker about dumb shit.

Rate my new flag.

>Researchers

I thought race was a social construct

sage in options field

check out the darwin digest on soundlcoud

What are the odds this was written by a kike

Look at this race-mixed hottie!

(((Edinburgh)))

>us

We aren't niggers.

as if whites who breed with blacks are getting smarter for it

as if the 98% of children of black male white female parents don't grow up fatherless

where do they get off pushing this shit?

I don't even dislike blacks or anyone, and am dating a non-white woman, but encouraging white women to marry black men and basically ensure their children grow up fatherless is irresponsible is socially irresponsible.

hell, 75% of black children period grow up without their fathers around.

Completely false.

Mixed children have the average of the IQ mean of the background population.

IQ75 African + IQ100 White = 82.5 Mixed

People of mixed race have medical problems because it is unnatural.
Here's more than one source that's not from the dailymail Achmed.

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
quora.com/What-are-the-issues-of-organ-transplants-for-mixed-race
bnp.org.uk/news/bone-marrow-donor-disparities-reveal-reality-race-once-again

>We aren't niggers.

Threadly reminder that this is the same German poster who keeps spamming b8 threads with pics of deer. Remember to sage

One hundred percent

Topkek m8s you cant argue against science.
This is why immigration is good. The more foreigners over here he better. Eastern Europeans, Muslims, whoever... They're all welcome

Which is why pure Dutch males are the tallest males on the planet?

Literally kill yourself.

Ginger-Niggers are the worst.

>They are all wellcome

Do it please.

fort-russ.com/2016/01/russians-teach-migrants-lesson-in.html

>Mixing a white woman with a negro.
Of course the kid is going to be smarter than his dad. He's half white.

I've never in my life met a white mother of mix black kids who still has the father around. And the fathers never even visit the kids.

I really want to think more highly of blacks. There are a lot of things I like about them. But I don't respect people who abandon their kids. And the majority of black men abandon their kids. Ergo, the majority are fucking trash humans who don't deserve sympathy.

Breeding with lower IQ is not going to raise your IQ. This is not the same as different white ethnicities breeding.

If you're going to race mix, at least do it with an East Asian or upper caste Indian or some other high IQ group. Not fucking Muslim garbage.

It's GOOD to be elitist.

well said my German friend

White race must perish! o we could finally achieve a worlds peace and unity with the master race of mixed humans

I cant wait until all of us become only one race - human race
whites must be gone

There is more genetic difference between a white man and a black man than between a black man and a baboon. They can't be considered human.

The fact that they can create fertile offspring is just an anomaly.

Yes, because Central Asia, South America, and the Philippines are super powers composed of tall and beautiful people with superior intellects.Outbreeding depression is just as deleterious as inbreeding depression.

The mulattoes of the United States are all the evidence ones needs against miscegenation.

>There is more genetic difference between a white man and a black man than between a black man and a baboon.

Lol, wait what?

We aren't going anywhere, Shlomo.

Psychology isn't a science and 50% of studies can't be replicated, so yes you can argue against it.

Thanks for the links.

>Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors

On one side at least

no they arent dude

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

dailymail is about to get fucked by the melania lawsuit. 2016 is the year that keeps on giving

>Dutch men revealed as world tallest

bbc.com/news/science-environment-36888541

no race mixing.

yes, yes you are you deluded racist.
I'm working in demographics department for Croatia and the future for white race is not so bright.. but dont look at it as a bad thing

its unevoidable.. whites will be a minority in most of the western countries by 2100

DELET THIS

>BUTTMAD WHITEY REPORTING IN

>Spanish education

Are you fucking retarded? Spain needs to be sawed off from the rest of Europe and set adrift in the Atlantic like Florida in that bugs bunny cartoon