um yeah what's garn on you mad cunts?

B U M P
U
M
P

IS HE NATTY?

wow you gay cunts don't dog the boys

bump

Tuning fatty single mum's on pof. Amazing how easy it is to reel in these cunts. Dont even bang em, way too much gratification from making them send me nudes in uncomfortable position for anyone over 100kg.

Australia is very well positioned for an up and coming saviour. politically.. there is some serious wiggle room for someone with charisma and professionalism, with some credentials or background in the military to really stand up and unite this fuck hole island

>making them send me nudes in uncomfortable position for anyone over 100kg
lel post em, or post them on another board and link a post just before them if you don't want to risk a ban

Fuck no! Ive seen the turn around and backlash cunts get from this website. But its easy af. Literally started an account at 4 now have 4 steady fb nood contributors and an ibox full of local sloots that are keen to fuck tonight.

>aus politics

I wish you guys werent so damn full so I could pull whales with my mates.

>18c

There's room but not enough for mart sharters.

>using your real name and face when trolling dating sites
a few years ago i fucked around with face the jury and used pictures of a guy i knew and a nude of someone who looked similar to obtain pictures of mammaries, until it devolved into me just sending the picture and telling girls that they need to reply now on account of how embarrassed i am.

if you want nudes from the hotter girls, pick some niche band with an attractive bitch for profile photos, find nudes of someone who looks similar in one of those Sup Forums threads and ask to compare bodies. works heaps better than tuning them.

why would you use your own name and face?

how do my ribs look m8s

Nice M.O man really, thats a whole new level of kek.

Could this nigger be indicted under 18c?

He's obviously implying these politicians are bias because they're white which is insulting

too true mate. i seem to remember a bloke that used to be in the AFP was running with One Nation this elections-but a retired, red-pilled serviceman would do real good.

perfect

me and my m8 had hundreds of nudes both from people we knew and that we scammed from girls and a bunch of different accounts constantly farming pics until his computer died.

no because the law is garbage
leyonhjelm is testing 18c by suing some journalist because he called him a "angry old white guy" in an article he wrote

>leyonhjelm

isn't he one of the guys for the plebiscite cause the people voted for it?

Sup lads! How's shit going in Australia now?

Also, how's Brexit been represented in the media down under?

oh hey dad

nah he voted against it because it's a big waste of money
>how's Brexit been represented in the media down under?
pretty neutral I think

>Brexit
misrepresented over here

If you remained I would have lost respect for you and would vehemently voted for a republic of Australia.

>shit going on

People are trying to change a anti-discrimination bill to stop people for suing others for hurt fee fees

Also the leftist greens and labour pollies are trying to block the plebiscite to stop gay marriage from becoming a thing here.

And Pauline Hanson from One Nation is saying the same stuff over again. Including the Right-Wing rising in Queensland and even Victoria

Did you find asians to be cold? Im not getting any bites, regardless of the approach.

>If you remained I would have lost respect for you and would vehemently voted for a republic of Australia.

second

yeah they are. don't open by asking them if their cunts run sideways is about all the advice i can give. i had a little success with pictures of other asians but some of them will try speak gook to you and don't reply or get angry when you tell them to cut that shit out.

>If you remained I would have lost respect for you and would vehemently voted for a republic of Australia.
third.

>sam dastyari

Fuck this shit. Fucking traitor.

All major parties are bought by chinks though. Should be fuckin illegal.

what did he do?

Took money from some chink with ties to the chink government and coincidentally changed his position on the shit in the South China Sea to a more pro-China stance.

Pretty concerning considering the head of ASIO spoke to the leaders of Laboral about China recently.

4rd