Shelf/Recent purchases thread

Doesn't look like there's one up, and I just collected my post from the last week. Pic related, haven't read Claremont's run in years, and never all the way through. Beyond hyped.

Post your stuff.

I got all three of those omnis this year as well OP. I loved them.

>Doesn't look like there's one up
yeah the last one hit post limit a couple of hours back.

so those 3 X-Men books in the lower row are all Omnis then?

Speaking of Uncanny X-Men, I saw this at my LCS and decided to pick it up today.

yup

I enjoy comics very much.

recently started collecting comics, this is my haul so far. Any suggestions would be welcome

The Dark Knight Returns and Batman Year One seem like obvious recs.

If you like those Moore books,get League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and his Swamp Thing run.If you dig Vagabond,check out Lone Wolf and Cub.Sandman,the Crow and the Goon are some of my favorites,check those out.

Just got these today

>Uzumaki
My nigga

If you like that you should pick up Gyo as well

1/8

2/8

3/8

4/8

5/8

6/8

Did they make a Deathstorm yet? I'd get that.

Nice collection. Nice shelves, too.

thanks for the recs, will check these out :)

7/8

8/8

stick around

bump

Just got these for a pretty good deal.

To the user that pointed out the other Kallax sized in the last thread, thanks, but even those I don't have room for without either rearranging my whole apartment or getting rid of a few things. It's a pain in the ass. And this is after I already got rid of a lot of shit.

that's cool stuff

I've never read it before, but it looks cool. I guess I need to pick up the John Byrne Avengers now too.

Let's talk about Sup Forums non-comic buyfag things.

Re-reading WITCH and I want to buy either this set, or spend a bit more and get the dolls, but I can't decide which I want

It finally came in the mail.

I hope this gets an epic collection going because I want to read this but I don't want to get the omnis for unless they're dirt cheap.

Anyone else here read this? Really into Iain Laurie's art in it. Has he drawn anything else?

I got them for really good deals on ebay, surprisingly. And they're the DM variants as well. I think I got lucky.

>Alan Moore is the only comic writer

He said he just started. Two months ago, one of my orders was nothing but Hellblazer 4-9. Guess I think Hellblazer is the only comic in the world according to your logic.

Does anyone know if Fantagraphics is planning to make more of the EC Slipcases, or am I just going to have to buy the single hard covers?

not sure if I'd display that even though I always had a weak spot for them.

Amazon has the third slipcase listed for June. I'm going to assume they're going to keep it going for the entire series since they're pretty consistent with other slipcases.

I'm really not sure about the dolls either, but I'd like something. In some pictures they look great, but in others they look derpy as fuck.

I swear I checked last week and it wasn't there. Thanks user.

nice barnes and noble shelf

Claremont Omni vol 4 when?

I feel like it's going to be forever before Marvel gets his entire run collected

I got these drawn and signed on Wednesday. The artist was at my lcs

What is WITCH and why is it one of the most popular comics on readcomicsonline

they're collecting a lot of the JrJr stuff in other trades first it seems

bump

Shelf 1/3

Shelf 2/3

Shelf 3/3

And recent purchases, plus Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Vol 1 on an earlier purchase

poorfag here

if you loved comics as much as i do, you'd trade that in for more to read. i buy stuff used and trade it in. bet i've read more than you.

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4 this week's pulls

I forgot they put out that Prez trade,i need to get that.

Deadpool minibus? Come on, man. The rest of your collection are mostly great books.

So the Animal man omibus went OOP. Too bad cause I was going to buy it "next time" like forever, and now it is overpriced.

you didnt even get the praetor deck

fuck yeah! DHL finally came around delivering my IST order. On the one hand I am happy I didn't have to pick it up from customs and therefor didn't have to pay an extra €30, but on the other hand this just got unceremoniously dumped on my doorstep WITHOUT FUCKING TELLING ME!
I was there the whole time, I didn't listen to music or anything so if the deliveryman had actually rang I would have noticed, but he hadn't.
So it was just lying on my doorstep for everyone to just pick up. If my brother hadn't by chance visited me it could (and probably would) have been stolen.

Sorry for Trump, but had to hide my adress data

InStockTrades packaging is on a level I have never experienced before. And they properly did all the steps for customs, like placing the bill in a plastic package on the outside and all that shit.

The actual haul. My brother was astonished when he saw the bill and asked me why I risked ordering at a fence since that many comic books at that price couldn't be legal and must have been stolen somewhere.

this is what it looks like in my shelf

detail 1/3

detail 2/3

detail 3/3

need more room before the next haul, guess that quran will have to wander into the oven.

>price couldn't be legal
kek. nice haul

That's alot of X-men.

for you

>Mein Kampf besides Quran

Hot glue when?

Just ordered the first three volumes of Crossed.
What to expect?

The unexpected.

And gore.

horse cock

Just not true. Amazon has some listings at good prices.

Because the praetor is for casuals my dude.

actually it's an IKEA shelf

What a fucking loser

I guess this is the most appropriate thread to ask. I've been out of comics for like a year and half since I moved and there are no comic shops nearby anyone got suggestions on the best place to order online? Particularly with a good selection of back issues? There's a few comics I'd like to order everything that came out between now and then. (Zero, east of west and saga for sure, maybe paper girls if it ended up being any good).

I read shitloads friend- I just keep what I actually want to re-read.

Ba dum-tish

would help if you could tell us which continent you're on.

Instocktrades.com if you're in the US, theyve got the best prices and packaging for shipping.

outside the US i have no idea, here in Canada its pretty much Amazon.ca or nothin

murrika

>Instocktrades.com
Thanks, I'll look into it. I'm mostly looking for single issues though(autism thing) and I can't seem to find if they have any?

alternatively cheapgraphicnovels.com for US-buyers. They have a slightly different stock but are pretty much the same (they both belong to diamond comics or whatever)

if you're from europe, take a look at cheap-comics.com
depending in the country you live in, the only cock-block will be their shipping costs, but even that is reasonable since most of their prices (aside of the big books like absolutes and omnis, which are normally priced) are pretty cheap.

Make sure to read Claremont's New Mutants stuff also, I find it better than the X-Men stories a lot of times.

>single issues
midtowncomics
mycomicshop

Damn nice cover.

thank you

Thoughts on 52?

Is it worth buying??

52 is great and will introduce you to alot of DC B and C listers

one of the best comics of this millenium. definitely worth buying.

plus Bill Sienkiewicz art is god-tier

bump

oh yeah??

Found a decent haul at goodwill yesterday, selling them in packs of 5 for $2.