Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWufEJ1Ava0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2XdDAWekM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cory In The House

Earthworm Jim

Skylanders Academy.

The only correct answer.

Probably because it was based on a game developed in America, not Japan, so there weren't any cultural barriers. Also, the creator worked on it.

The only truly bad vidya cartoons tend to be American ones adapting Japanese games. But even then, those tend to at least have comedy value like Street Fighter or Captain N.

>Hyper Light Drifter
Basically Samurai Jack but with even less dialog; would probably make a great mini series.
youtube.com/watch?v=nWufEJ1Ava0
Also Undertale, since that was practically a Saturday morning cartoon already.

>Undertale
only if it's super hammy

I would do Street Fighter.

BUT, it would be an action comedy in the style of the goofy ending cutscenes.

The Street Fighter II movie was pretty good.

Sonic's had some good ones. Sonic Boom is pretty damn funny.

>no dota or tf2 show

fucking shame

>CGI
No it isn't.

>lets have a "pitch an animated adaptation" thread

Why would you want to ruin a perfectly good videogame with a shitty animated adaptation?

Ah, the good old days when Dan Castellaneta voiced characters besides Homer Simpson.

>meme argument
Boom is great.

Shepards Awkward Adventures in space.
Have the reapers take a wrong turn at Albuquerque and give them some time for comedic bullshit.
Shepard would be bi-polar, having a heart of gold 1 minute and punching the shit out of reporters the next.

I always wanted a kind of nature documentary thing set in the Pikmin world. Each episode would focus on a different creature, with the occasional interruption from Pikmin fucking with the camera or doing cutesy stuff.

On a side note, the shorts are great and I fully recommend seeing them. They're on dailymotion if you don't feel like shelling out some cash.

The writing saves it.

Also, Sega's meme department has some grade A memetalogists
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2XdDAWekM

This.

I always wanted a Spyro show based on the games, where the main villain goes by season.
>Season 1: Gnasty Gnorc
>Season 2: Ripto
>Season 3: Sorceress
>Season 4: Ripto and Gnorc return

Now I can't stop imagining a Morgan Freeman Pikmin LP.
Thanks for that.

I assume you meant to say good ONE, because I haven't seen Boom, but all the others are fucking garbage