Ready for more synergy, Sup Forums?

Ready for more synergy, Sup Forums?

They better not hook them up

>interracial couple
REEEEE

They will.
It's a teenage romance show

Man why can't we just have them hunting drug dealers and shit like their old Mantlo stories

> Marvel’s long-discussed “Cloak and Dagger” television drama is reportedly targeting a winter 2018 debut as the initial script undergoes a rewrite by showrunner Joe Pokaski.

>The tidbit surfaces in The Hollywood Reporter‘s new profile of Freeform, the Disney-owned cable channel formerly known as ABC Family. Based on the Marvel Comics characters created by characters created by Bill Mantlo and artist Ed Hannigan, the “superhero love story” was ordered straight to series in April.

>Jeph Loeb, Marvel’s Head of Television, explained in August why the project was right for ABC’s teen-focused network, which is home to “Pretty Little Liars,” “Shadowhunters” and “The Fosters.”

>“It’s a love story that happens to have characters that have always traditionally been in that age group,” he said. “It’s not like we took something and made it into a YA. It speaks to a YA audience and is a YA property. Would I do ‘Punisher’ on Freeform? I don’t think that’s going to connect the same way.”

They're going to hook them up and completely blow out any chance of a will they/ wont they relationship and it'll only last a season or two.

They won't be able to help themselves. Teasing a possible relationship is always more satisfying then actually hooking anyone else. See: Homestuck.

>superhero love story
there you go

Too late. You cannot do platonic on TV, user.

>It’s not like we took something and made it into a YA.
Um. I'll admit. I'm not all familiar with them.
But haven't they been just really close friends and never really hooked up?

Eeew...

Well I mean. They could have their own relationships and have to deal with their SO's being all, why you with that white bitch/black dude.
But that would involve actually writing

For what it's worth they were a couple in 1610

I dunno man, ask Marvel...or Loeb. The shipping would be more fun if they have hier own SOs

Non Canon.

They came off like people that treat each other like Siblings to me

>ABC’s teen-focused network, which is home to “Pretty Little Liars,” “Shadowhunters” and “The Fosters.

Are they fucking serious? We're probably be getting Z tier actors and actresses who can't act for shit.

That was Bendis so of course he did the hack shit

Here, use a clean page.

Doesn't matter to TV. Hell they even have siblings boning each other. A couple is a couple.

Also it's ABC.

See: Barry and Iris
Kinda similar to this

Be honest: If you were Cloak wouldn't you fuck the living hell out of Dagger at every opportunity? If he turns her down it has to be because he has some other girl or is a closet case.

>Hell they even have siblings boning each other

>siblings boning each other

Huh?

but Barry and Iris were always romantic user this is different

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING DEGENERATES
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU
FUCKING JEWS AND THEIR PROPAGANDA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING SJW RACEMIXING DEGENERACY

they're gonna romantically pair them up arent they?

Are there Cloak and Dagger fans somewhere?

not a big2 reader here

is this a BLACKED thing?

Cloak has always been black but the two are more like siblings that a romantic couple.

Oh I thought this was Netflix and actually worth watching. Nevermind I guess.

I thought they were a couple?

Welcome to Trump's America

No, they were always a black guy and a blonde white bitch.

However, it will be a BLACKED thing once it airs. Hell, even when they had ultimate avengers feature Miles, Cloak & Dagger, Kitty, Bombshell and Jessica, the tabloids specifically brought it up as a key point that the book has a team with only white women and black guys in it.

they do in the comic numbnuts

>kitty and bombshell
>white

Bombshell is white

>If he turns her down it has to be because he has some other girl or is a closet case.

As I understand it, it's closer to "he doesn't want to ruin them".

>Dagger is getting BLACKED

Why does Sup Forums care so much about Sup Forums?

>Cloak and Dagger tv series
Mite b cool
>It's a love story
nevermind

>Marvel managed to make another show/movie about literally who
>DC still struggles to make at least one good connected universe
Fucking pathetic.

>Marvel makes another crap series
>mouseketeer makes another dime starting a company war
Pathetic, indeed.

I love DC more than you love to suck cocks, pleb. But their CW is garbage, DCEU is dark edgy version of MCU. Both shit. But MCU is successful and loved by fans of company while DCEU is utter shit compared to any DC universe.

The show probably will be, but the comics often portray Cloak as a beta orbiter. The go-to Cloak and Dagger conflict is her getting annoying with how clingy he is.

Nice false flag, m9. Mind of I save it?

>I love DC
Yeah, all mouseketeers say that when they're spotted.
>is dark edgy version
>fans of company
Oh boy, they're starting to hire Slavs at Marvel now!

yeah fucking marveldrones

zack snyder FTW *brofives*

Well, if you like snyderverse or CW, you sure do not like DC and don't know shit about it. Get lost, filthy casual.

>Get lost, filthy casual

Snyderverse is shit, but CW has pretty good stuff.

Mostly Flash.

Fucking hell Sup Forums, you have to read comics to post here. You don't get free reign of Sup Forums.

Them being a couple is the entire fucking point.

It's a black male and a blonde white woman, of course they will. This feeds directly into their cuck fantasy.

Both are shit

They're both great and im a much bigger DC fan than you.

They arent a couple in the comics....

Clingy in this case in both an emotionally dependent sense and a "we are symbiotically linked and our powers will kill us unless we stay together" sense.

It's a loose adaptation of the Ultimate version ladies and gentlemen. Bendis influence anyone.

>They aren't a couple in the main comics continuity
Ftft

AU's don't count. They were related in one AU and cloak was a black chick and dagger a white dude in another

>Of all the things we could make a show out of, less specifically choose the one that features BLACKED interracial fetish!

I swear here in 10 years everyone is going to look back at this and joke around about Marvel having a interracial cuckold fetish.

I want to see DC's Marvel-parody universes just feature nothing but Black Guy/Blonde Girl partners, just to make fun of them.

>Implying DC is not worse with this
Who are Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Supergirl, Power Girl etc