Putin the ultimate badass

The strong will survive and as this photo indicates, Putin's Russia would dominate the world in the near future. The closest thing that can save Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hR7okLvymFw
bendbulletin.com/nation/4634071-153/pentagon-not-ready-to-trust-russia-in-syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry if I don't want neo-communism, stagnation, starvation, corruption and general backwardsness.

I don't know, you tell me.

Obama and Putin: They're just different! (CNN)

youtube.com/watch?v=hR7okLvymFw

>a manlet overcompensating
>dominating anything

>Putin the ultimate badass

He's a manlet.

and he'd still kick your ass

>putin is stronk
kys

Judo and taekwondo is useless in real life.

Low center of gravity, good for judo.

In reality, Russia has the GDP of Mexico and is aborting itself out of existence

can't wait for us election to finish, the updated images will be glorious

Grappling is useless in real life? Putin is above black belt in Judo and Sambo. Sambo is a practical grappling martial arts used by Russian special forces. You know why? Because it works.

Fedor was from a Sambo background.

>Judo
>Useless
You must be a real combat expert since you know better than a sizeable chunk of MMA practitioners and the /asp/ wisdom that judo+boxing=top tier

>Getting BTFO in Ukraine and Syria by a country with the GDP of Mexico

Embarassing desu

>judo+boxing=top tier

Can pro-Putin, pro-Russia people explain what has Russia or Putin ever done for you?
Seriously, have you ever benefited from Russia's existence in any way?

Judo/ Wrestling/ Sambo/ BJJ + Boxing/ Muay thai/ Kickboxing

Any other than some combination of these are basically a waste of time and boxing/ judo tend to find favour because they are widespread, cheap to train and full contact so if it doesn't work it gets cut. This is as compared with something like five animal style kung fu, where the 2deadly techniques are more pantomime than efficiency since they are never really tested other than against one another in elaborate dances.

As an interesting point of fact the first UFC was much like a video game. You had krav Jews fighting sumos fighting ninja fighting capoeiristas. However, it quickly became apparent that only a mere handful had any value whatsoever in actual combat and those ones became the bread and butter of MMA as we think of it today.

How is taekwondo useless?

Stop shilling putin you fucking mongol

hill shill

This, Russia cares more about power than self preservation.

He probably means the olympic kind, the modern shit. It barely exists here in Norway, though

Stop being a NATO/Satan shill you pathetic Balt

Seeing baltics shit their pants whenever they make a move in the world

Like 70% of my family's business is tied to Russia in one way or another. In addition to that, it's always fun to see them btfo'ing the Jewmericans plans in some part of the world. Especially since it also gets the Pentagon throwing temper tantrums: bendbulletin.com/nation/4634071-153/pentagon-not-ready-to-trust-russia-in-syria

Dr Pavel, I'm KGB.

Wow, Put in shills are at it again. Fuck off with your lying midget. You would be the first to cry and hide when the bear walks into your country

How much do you get paid for each of these posts?

people are getting paid for this?

Oh the bull that Russia's about to invade every of his neighbors.. American whore

that bod

I'm not saying Russia is an imminent threat, but we should consider what happened in Georgia and Ukraine. Better be safe than sorry. I really wish EU and NATO would have a better relationship with Russia and start working together against the real threat that is terrorism.

>I know more about fighting than the KGB leader who became the new leader of post-soviet Russia

>POZZED in POTUS

ftl if anyone knows anywhere i can get paid to shitpost please provide a direct link

>judo is useless
you are fucking retarded

Love this gif. Putin gives him a friendly look and Obama immediately spergs out. Its like he's really saying "alright then, be a little bitch"

God bless the based man

With a saddle like that it's clear why Johnson prefers biking bumpy roads.

But the traditional kind is here?

Hillary is leaning towards what I described, so that's just wrong.

I dont sidewith putin but i have to give respect where is due. former kgb, highly intelligent, takes no shit from no one