Hillary now starting to lose ground in swing states

It's happening

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/obama-planning-seize-control-state-election-infrastructure
washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592
thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/23955-un-linked-elections-monitors-to-oversee-u-s-election
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294351-polls-show-tight-races-in-iowa-virginia
fortune.com/2016/07/17/us-federal-election-observers/
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/foreign-election-observers-us-increase-tenfold-2012
cnet.com/news/trump-launches-web-page-to-recruit-election-observers/
osce.org/odihr/elections/68439?download=true
osce.org/odihr/elections/usa/246351
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-s-poll-watching-talk-spurs-call-international-monitors-n636136
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2005/05/what_do_election_observers_do.html
news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dZV7szeM6rPDG2MFUYZ-KTFhtIuKM&q=department homeland security&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjn3dqb4_XOAhWFXB4KHTS5CRoQqgIIMDAC
youtube.com/watch?v=NsLyI1_R01M
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/08/the-monster-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's going to be a landslide.

I just got back from the states, visited Cali, Texas, NY and Kentucky and everyone was voting trump. I didn't meet anyone pro Hillary par a few Hispanics and white girls (who I tagged the shit out of w/ my 8.5 inch Brit cock

Say it with me though, Mrs president

God I love America

It's september, every election the republicans pick up in september till the election.
It's to get the republicans to stay at home because they think Trump will win.

>this whole post

You did this thread all wrong. You need to quote a happy song in all caps

>It's going to be a landslide.

The DHS and UN are now in charge of the election, so while Trump WAS going to be the next pres in a landslide, that's not going to happen now.

Say it with me burgerbros......

HAND COUNTED PAPER BALLOTS

Write your reps and demand it.

Electronic voting machines was a mistake

Go ahead and post a credible source confirming either of those claims and I will show equally credible ones showing trump in a landslide.

I will wait.

What, that the DHS and UN are involved? It's all over the place.....

DHS:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/obama-planning-seize-control-state-election-infrastructure

washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592

And UN "elections monitors" coming in....

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/23955-un-linked-elections-monitors-to-oversee-u-s-election

They did the same thing in 2012, but there were way less. 44 monitors and an additional 90 brought in. This time there's supposed to be hundreds of them.

It's going to take an enormous amount of votes for Trump in order to combat the DHS AND the UN AND rigged DIEBOLD machines.

Hopefully it is a landslide - his speech in Mexico was great and now with the MSM cutting off the feed where he's getting a tallit draped on him, he just might pull it off.

I asked for a credible source m8
>www.zerohedge.com
>www.washingtonexaminer.com
>www.thenewamerican.com

Zero hedge is credible? Why is every writer called Tyler durden?

Wow m8 re read the post and the conversation I am not going to correct you just let you look like a fool.

Daily reminder Hillary is using a technique known as rise and fall. Hillary is intentionally dipping every now and then to keep the voter base energised. Notice how a new "scandal" always pops up when her lead grows too big - email, murder, alt right. She has hired literal geniuses to calculate this effect.

When the debates start she'll REALLY unload into Trump. Bankruptcies! Draft deferments! Hired audience! Tax dodging! Wall cost! She'll do average in the first two debates, then absolutely destroy Trump at the last.

Screencap this post.

so is giving out pencils to fill out votes

Actually I already did when this exact scenario was posted about trump and the rope a dope

You don't energize your fucking base by hiring over a million dollars worth of shills online who do nothing but remind everyone trump is losing and should quit and then discredit polls when she drops.

what you posted is what trump is doing m8

>In the Virginia poll, 44 percent back Clinton compared to 43 percent for Trump.

>thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294351-polls-show-tight-races-in-iowa-virginia

>All of this taking the place over the course OF A SINGLE WEEK.

>ONE WEEK AND IS BACK TO PARITY.

>DEBATES HAVE NOT EVEN HAPPENED YET.

>STILL CLIMBING.

>MFW.

Trumplet can't kill the hill. Sad!

>Hillary's going to unload by repeating blown out shit the media has laid into in unprecedented pace for over 9 months and despite is still reaching parity

and now we see you are a BTFO concern shill
this is fun

He's one clot away. One fucking clot.

Best fucking gif in times.

Thanks doc.

How can these "monitors" stop the rigging of an election when almost everything is done electronically and with no paper trail? It's a farce.

MSM isn't reporting it, bro. We all have to suss out different sources for info.

Supreme Court decided to cut down on federal observers recently......
fortune.com/2016/07/17/us-federal-election-observers/

So now there is a call for the UN to step in with more observers to make up the slack. It happened in 2012 too. Not sure why it's so implausible for you to believe.

These are hard to find and my google-fu isn't great, but here's another one saying 500 observers are coming...
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/foreign-election-observers-us-increase-tenfold-2012

And then there's Trump's volunteer observers he's trying to get together....
cnet.com/news/trump-launches-web-page-to-recruit-election-observers/

I don't know what else to tell you, it's not being widely reported so we'll just have to wait and see if MSM eventually picks it up.

This is the same and posted conservative tree house about how trump is in a land slide and saying
>its not widely reported just take the word for it
even more telling it has went from the DHS "TAKING OVER" the elections to "observers" coming to observe a already electronic voting system.

This is weak concern shilling m8

how many crazy fuck stories get posted on Sup Forums that we never knew you could just say
>its not being widely reported but take these shitty sources and my word for it
and leave it at that

HAHAHAHA

As posting*

10/10

Exactly. It's to assauge the concerns of the voters, but if there a place that doesn't have back-up paper trail then the machines can be rigged and nobody will know.

You said it - it's a complete farce.

That's odd isn't it? Using machines then having to create a paper trail? Why not just use paper ballots and skip the machine "hacking" problems altogether. There are plenty of volunteers for counting duty.

Y'know Hillary's digging her own hole by pressing the whole "the Russians are going to hack the machines" shit. Keep saying that and Trump might suggest to his 11 million twitter followers voting should just go back to paper to see what happens.

That would be neat.

Canada

Research it yourself then please and stop wasting my time. That's all I could find while doing 10 other things this morning. Just wait and see if you're so adamant it's "shilling."

Sanders believed in 'votes' too.

Sanders lost fair and square. Also he is a huge cuck.

I did and I cant find a credible source that DHS is taking shit over and I don't see how's sending "more" observers to a already self contained and riggable electronic voting system is changing anything.

I am just tired of seeing this unconfirmed bullshit taken as face value and repeated but go ahead and post nigger stats and articles on Jewish overlord and see the push back you get and reluctance to accept the facts.

Alright and like I said, why not just wait until MSM picks it up because they will eventually have to stop ignoring it.

Holy fuck, it's just information man. Read it and store it away. It's fine to ask for sources but when you KNOW they're hard to find because of media blackouts you can't just keep going PROVE IT PROVE IT PROOOOOOOOVE IT.

Seriously, grow the fuck up.

>I don't see how's sending "more" observers to a already self contained and riggable electronic voting system is changing anything.

And here, forgot this, this is the election manual for monitors. Read it yourself....
osce.org/odihr/elections/68439?download=true

This

The only thing I've disagreed with Don on is the "Hillary rigged it!!!"

He just says that to court the communists.

Bernie was more embarassing than any democratic candidate ever. I voted for Hillary in the primary because I only cared that he did not get a nomination.

Uh huh. Here is what is going to happen. Up until the day of the debate, Trump will have tied or gone ahead of her in polls.

Then it typical Trump fashion, he takes a nosedive in polls after the debate or some stupid comment after the debate. Then CTR will once again invade Sup Forums and continue to buttblast the rest of ya for a month.

Happens every fucking time.

Sceencap this

AH HA - here you go.....from the OSCE itself....
osce.org/odihr/elections/usa/246351

And here's NBC reporting it....
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-s-poll-watching-talk-spurs-call-international-monitors-n636136

There. Happy? Now fuck off.

No m8 I am looking for sources of DHS taking over the election m8

again observers are sent every year so I don't see how sending more effects anything you have effectively move one goal post and completely eliminated/ignored another.

Supreme court ruled in 2013 number of election monitors decreased.

Ok so you didn't even take a look at the manual on how monitors work it seems so here's a pretty good summary.....
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2005/05/what_do_election_observers_do.html

I can't help you any further on that issue if you're not going to read what I've given you. There's a limit on spoon-feeding.

As for the DHS, I put it into google news search and here you go.......
news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dZV7szeM6rPDG2MFUYZ-KTFhtIuKM&q=department homeland security&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjn3dqb4_XOAhWFXB4KHTS5CRoQqgIIMDAC

I can't help you any further user.

Are you retarded leaf?

You just repeated your self
A manual on observers and how it works has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
The amount of observers makes no different in an already self contained electronic voting system and is a none issue you still have yet to explain. To you second part posting the Google results that I already questioned a second time is again how weak your argument is.

THERE IS NO CREDIBLE SOURCE THE DHS OR UN IS TAKING OVER THE ELECTIONS

posting about observers does not change this m8

your done.

Like I said, I can't help you any further if you're not even reading what I've given you.

Just wait and see for yourself.

Leaving the thread. Have a good day then,.

Leave because your blown the fuck out m8

We went form the fucking DHS and UN taking over the election to you posting manuals on how observers work lol

This was fun

Wisconsin is not going to vote for Trump. Please stop being delusional.
You think you would have realized this back in April.

great!

its Nuremburg 1932 all over again. You cheerful myopic morons are going to vote your own destruction into office. Its going to be awesome watching the end game of Hillary's machinations as President.

Shes a great schemer and gamer but has absolutely zero leadership skills. She will be at the mercy of all her handlers, who by then, are all in for themselves anyway trying to leech as much power for themselves as possible. Hillary will be highly dependent on the media to continue to 'carry her water' and its going to be an ever increasing stressful job to mask-over her disdain for anything that doesn't directly benefit her.

Bring on President Hillary. #durableadultdiapers

Trump is getting BTFO in all five of those states; even if he does get above water it won't be for more than three seconds.

"We" aren't voting for Hillary, the demographics which happen to be hostile to a candidate like Trump also happen to be a majority in this country.

Hell, I didn't even vote for Trump in the primary because I knew he'd get destroyed in the general.

Screencap this post, she'll bump right back up before AND after the debates because Trump will make a coincidental and mysterious off-the-cuff remark that will cause him to lose undecided voters. Hillary will win all the states pictured above.

>cherrypicking the few delusional romneyfags
>implying the few delusional clintonfags won't be made into a collage
>"trump won't win one primary"
>"contested convention"

Dude, it was over for Trump before it began. Even if he barely overcame his MASSIVE demographic hurdle, he would still have to deal with hacked voting machines (and there will be machines hacked against him because so many people are terrified of him).

>concern troll
your posts are only made to demoralize trump supporters
fuck outta here, if brexit could win, trump can win

Brexit is different though. It didn't have 100% of the MSM united against it (at least a few major media outlets supported it). It was a referendum which isn't as big of a deal as a US presidential election. And of course the UK is still demographically favorable to a referendum focused on securing the border, unlike the US.

I'll be voting for Trump, and you should too, but that doesn't change the fact that the odds are stacked against him even when facing a terrible candidate like Hillary.

>Its different because of my feelings and opinion

>The power that be in the UK did not stage a murder to false flag brexit.

>this is comparable to talking heads negatively following trump in a country that has worse polled trust of the media than the UK

HAHHAAHHA

Thread Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=NsLyI1_R01M

MSM being united against trump is nothing compared to the Jo Cox false flag attack. The elite were trying so fucking hard to stop Brexit they sacrificed her. And it wasn't enough.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/08/the-monster-vote/

Really interesting read for all you fucking normalfags out there. Ryan Faulk always puts out solid shit, and he was also laying down some good stats during yesterday's FTN.

((()))

>Implying there won't be a false-flag Neo-Nazi attack where the attacker yells "TRUMP 2016" days before the election to seal the deal for Hillary

When (((they))) tried that with Brexit it actually moved the polls the other way

People widely distrust the media but that doesn't mean they all distrust it in the same way you do. When liberals hear the question "Do you trust the media?" they immediately think of Fox News and talk radio which they don't trust and say "no". Blacks think even the liberal media is white supremacist and run by the illuminati. So just because people "distrust the media" doesn't mean they will vote for Trump.

They overplayed their hand and shilled far too hard too quickly. Hell, they were putting out stories about how evil the Leave side was before her body was even taken off the pavement.

She's not losing enough ground in PA, but she is in VA. What a slap in the face to Kaine that would be if Trump won his state

Reminder that (((they))) control the polls. Don't become complacent and keep fighting.

Just post your source for the DHS claim you daft cunt

florida has no motivation to vote after their boy jeb dropped out

It does mean that the media in GENERAL is distrusted and has even less of a effect tin swaying opinion in a country with the highest overall distrust m8

spin it how you like what ever makes you sleep better
HAHAHAA

Remind me who won Florida

Also....no leaks have dropped either

:^)

Trump just needs to do black pandering every single day. Not for black people, but for dumb white people

The difference is Trump is exciting enough that we won't stay at home even when he is winning. Hillary on the other hand... are you feeling confident in her ability to get Democrats out to the polls?

It's 2016 bro. All of those are more credible than CNN, NBC, Fox, or even the BBC.

The eventual winner of the GOP Primary, which is exactly what Jeb said would happen

Except when they are saying something positive about trump for the majority of left queers on this site.

Democrats won't be voting for Hillary, they'll be voting against Donald

reuters ipsos poll as them tied. This is the same poll that had Hillary up six points last week and 12 the week before.

This election is fucking crazy.

That's a good summation of her entire campaign. "I'm not Donald!" Is that enough to get people out to vote? People who mostly hate her guts nearly as much as Trump's already? It's kind of ironic really, Trump is the candidate of love, Hillary the candidate of hate.

lol that's 4 days old. Need a hand?

Weren't people saying 38% was Trump's ceiling a few months ago?

They're finally cooling down from the last bunch of stupid things Trump said. Let's hope he can keep it up for another 2 months.

Romney's campaign in 2012 was basically "I'm not Obama!"

look how that turned out

HILLARY WINNING IN EVERY SWING STATE!