Men Will Face Minimum 3-8 Years in Prison for Sex With A Drunk Woman Under California's New "Rape" Law

Men Will Face Minimum 3-8 Years in Prison for Sex With A Drunk Woman Under California's New "Rape" Law

>Following the politicized uproar over the so-called lenient sentence that Brock Turner received for his sexual encounter with a drunk woman at a Stanford party, the California legislature has passed yet another “rape” law by 66-0 which is awaiting Governor Jerry Brown’s signature.

>Under the new law, a defendant would face a minimum of 3-years in prison if he has sex, oral, digital, or otherwise with a woman who is “incapable of giving consent due to intoxication”.

>This new law is a nightmare.

>It places the burden on the Man to determine whether an intoxicated woman is capable of giving consent. In reality, there very few scenarios between two individuals who are drinking alcohol (or consuming other substances) where this conversation or thought process actually occurs.

>The effect of the law is to allow a woman to get voluntarily drunk, have sex (or engage in other sexual acts) and then later claim that her state of intoxication prevented her from giving consent.

>Under the language of the law, it covers “penetration with a foreign object” which can include fingers. Given the obvious physical differences between a man and woman, this law is biased against Men who are the natural “penetrators” during a sexual act.

>If convicted under the new law, you will face a minimum prison term of 3 years if it is determined that the intoxicated woman was not capable of providing consent.

menslaws.com/index.php/2016/08/31/new-california-rape-law/

well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLmT9ygSyj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you can black mail guys who fucked drunk bitches. Neat.

how do you digitally rape

Digital sex is rape now... right.

Well, there goes the hope for getting laid in California

>digital

You can't even visually tell they are intoxicated unless they tell you.

The woman can just claim she was drunk in the morning. Holy fuck. This is disgusting

What if the guy is drunk to?

>it's not also the other way around

sexist much?

>Men who are the natural “penetrators” during a sexual act.

Fucking bigot shitlords, woman can have penises too you know... ugh

Ban drunk sex. Sure, that will work out. It's not like 75% of all sex is drunk sex or something.

Also, making women feel it's ok to get shitfaced to the point of passing out around strangers is exactly what a rapist would do.

This pisses me off

youtube.com/watch?v=wLmT9ygSyj0

watch this

Still get locked up.

Doesn't matter if the guy is drunk, it's about the woman you cis male shitlord.

DIGITAL means WITH THE DIGITS i.e. FINGERS

By using your digits I suspect.

Men must move out of California. Leave it to the niggers, fags, and stronk indiependant wymminz.

Yes they can!
Just because they have a penis doesn't mean you can just assume their gender shitlord!

Make the sentence for drunk sex 4 months in prison.

Joke is on them, I wasn't going to have sex anyway.

>convicted based on two eye witness testimonies and nothing else

Rubin Carter says what's up

just fucking nuke us, we had a great run

The outcome of this is easy to predict:
Women can't go out "dancing" anymore (read: Get shitfaced and have an excuse to fuck a bunch of guys), since the guys stop bothering with clubs as it's impossible to not put yourself in danger of getting charged with rape.
Women proceed to cry about it and how the state needs to force men to do something.

So what is the point of going out to a club or bar to pick up chicks if it's just going to be illegal to do anything with them now? Or should women go to the bar and not drink if they wanna get fucked? Ha ha, good one. This is just another anti-male law.

I wish we had legal guns so I can take the quickest way out.. A bullet to the head

Don't forget their beloved Chicanos who mug them at every opportunity.

All these virgins

To think that there are still people that believe that there is no double standard in western legal systems.

A drunk women who has sex is a rape victim because she is unable to consent, but an equally drunk man who would also be unable to consent is a vicious rapist.

Unless she penetrates him, he's the rapist apparently.

>the California legislature has passed yet another “rape” law by 66-0
>66-0

Jesus fuck. I thought California was bad but I didn't know it was this doomed. Really, no disagreements with this law, at all?

Arizona Bay when?

GOD FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING STATE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MINUTE I AM HERE

Just make sex itself illegal and get it over with.

Women are allowed to use guys for masturbation only, but the guy must be tied up first and arms and legs restrained. Would not surprise me to see this as a thing.

YEA MOTHERFUCKERS LAUGH AT US, HAHAH CALIFORNIA SO SHITTY, ITS JUST THE FUCKING TESTING GROUND MOTHERFUCKERS WAIT TILL THEY COME FOR YOUR STATES. I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS GODDAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT I WANT GUNS AND FREEDOM BACK THERE IS NO WHERE TO RUN TOO THEY WILL COME FOR US ALL WHERE CAN YOU GET AWAY FROM THIS SHIT

>no disagreements with this law, at all?
disagreement is rape you shitlord

The Democrats have had a supermajority for ages now, I assume the Republican state legislators have just given up and stopped showing up to work. Can't say I blame them.

Fortunately Jerry Brown is a serious DINO and vetoes the fuck out of a lot of their bullshit. We'll see what he does this time.

I warned you about commiefornia bro

I told you dog

Lady Justice might be blind, but she can sure smell a dick from a mile away.

Wait, an ex of mine is planning on coming over and getting drunk with me soon. We're both gonna be wasted and most definitely gonna fuq. Am I a rapist?

>Stop going out and getting drunk
>Stop getting drunk
>Stop buying alcohol

And then big alcohol and pharma shits down the judge's throat, and they trun this shit back around.

Always and in all cases.

Even thinking about it is a mindrape.

I love having sex with women though

But muh defense industry, who will keep it running

Somehow, people should realize how amazing this is

It's a kick in the ball to the clubbing culture, which is fueled by sleazy dudes looking for cheap poon. Now that there is potential life-ruining consequences attached to it, it's gonna slowly fade away

And the women themselves will eventually change their strategies. Imagine the frustration of going out, night after night, and men avoiding you like the plague, in fear of getting their asses busted

The basic premise of the law is dumb as fuck, but it might actually have some benefits

>incapable of giving consent due to intoxication

eh
no skin off my back, i don't look for passed out girls to molest

Intoxication here means "tipsy". Don't you know women have no free will?

But they are strong and independent, mind.

Well, she could just say she was drunk (while not being drunk or only having a drink or two), how can they really find out if she waits a day or two later to come forward with it?

the law itself won't do it, there needs to be some high-profile victims thrown under the bus before anyone even cares so that people can see how seriously the courts enforce it

>implying that they will have to prove they were actually drinking at all.

Make it a criminal offense for a woman to get drunk at a social occasion.

This.

Since women have proven they don't have the physical and mental capabilities to drink, they shouldn't be allowed to. Public Health and all that.

Plus, women drinking beer is just too damn plebeian.

It's going to kill the club scene.

Legal Sex Contracts and Breathalyzers in bars when?

its indirectly good for men
it should prevent sex

Lol that's funny it's not rape if they're boyfriend and girlfriend and California just wants to play jokes and make money off people who are sexually lost and desperate

In the long term, yes.

In the short term it's an epidemic of unjust sentences, because the judges are oh so methodical when dealing with accusations of rape on any grounds.

except gay bars

>boyfriend and girlfriend
Did you just assume their gender???111?

This.

>Also, making women feel it's ok to get shitfaced to the point of passing out around strangers is exactly what a rapist would do.

California's legislature is all Democrats. Really makes you think!

calm down Ramon, he didn't imply the one with the penis was the boy in that situation

>Women proceed to cry about it and how the state needs to force men to do something.

You're too slow.
There will be a tax penalty for men who don't go on enough dates within a year.

It's about time, shitlord.

p.s. Who do you think will enforce these progressive laws?
Men or women?

HOW DO THEY PROVE SHE WAS DRUNK?!

women are going to be telling run on stories of lies after a breakup

don't associate with women who drink. it was never worth it before, now it's even more so

>digital sex

That's it boys, see ya in the slammer ;)

>digital

Holy fuck, nice catch dude

Lol they just want to tease men and get the guy they like to notice them

>didn't drink, had sex

Was drunk, raped

Be careful of the green eyed lie

So what happens if two drunken girls have sex? Is it double rape?

Sounds good to me, enjoy your state. Just don't move east and start shilling your (((moderate))) liberalism.

What about underage drunk men?
I lost my virginity when I was a 14yo drunk boy to a 35yo woman who used to work in nights.

How many years for a woman with a drunk man?

>Men Will Face Minimum 3-8 Years in Prison for Sex With A Drunk Woman Under California's New "Rape" Law

So sober women are still fair game?

With your rock, hard, drive.

Nice. Was she hot?

I mean, what a tragic crime. You need a safe space?

>Brock Turner
as is my understanding, he didn't rape anyone, all actions were entirely consensual (even though both were drunk) and there is no evidence that anyone had been raped except for the testimony of the "victim"? Even if he's found innocent, this has ruined his life.

18 years of child support.

>I thought California was bad but I didn't know it was this doomed.

Really?

Did you think all the anons from Texas, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, Washington, Wyoming, Montana, and Utah who have been threatening to shoot Californians on sight were joking?

Did you really believe that we don't hate the fuck out of you and want your carcass to fertalize our crops?

Fuck you, and the beamer you drove here on.

We need martyrs before that

who of you ameriburguers wanna be the choosen for the cause?

Thats not gonna happen, the lure of pussy is too great.
More men get convicted fucking nasty drunk sluts, thats it

He already served his sentence. The worst thing is that all the feminist cunts here are really pissed off and think that he got off light.

>Was she hot?

Obviously she wasn't, there are no good looking rapists.

Soon men will have to carry some sort of terms of service paper sex document on them that requires signatures, 3rd party witness statements and then hand it to police database online to publish to the world just to have sex, not just with random sluts but also with his spouse.

You put your 1 into her 0

>what women think it means
I can have sex with every chad and then sue them to death!
>what this really means
Sexbots will come 10 years sooner.

That's a man.

this gives women so much power over men, like even if they just didnt like a man and wanted destroy his life for some reason they could just claim this happened. christ

Don't they have schools in prison colonies?

George W Bush wasn't a rapist

I'm Florida Man, you autist.

but he's a hansom rapist, you just said no good looking rapists

>Find some genderfluid SJW
>Fuck them while drunk (don't forget the anti-emetics, you'll need them)
>Go to police
>Claim you identify as a woman
>Claim the genderfluid whale identified as a man while you had sex
>Put them in prison
>Move onto next SJW

I wonder what year she turned 35?

>threatening to shoot Californians on sight were joking?

lel
edgy and mad as fuck

Sort of seems like they are indirectly trying to ban alcohol, or at least social drinking for men anyways.

Was raping this thread with your digits part of your plan?

fucking feminists

Do you really believe a good looking woman would ever degrade herself to rape an underage drunk boy?
It's always the kind of fat disgusting women that /fit/ wank over all day, retard.

TED BUNDY WAS FRAMED HOLY SHIT

We might see the return of the legitimate gentleman's club.

Jesus fucking christ, now I can't bang shoots at parties, bars and clubs