twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're right Putin looks terrible

Where Abe? Why ching chong in front?

you are right

merkel always have that pose... idk why

you're not getting Kurils btw

"They are planning war without me again"

what did she mean by this?

is it some secret gang sign to invite refugees over?

We Oblast now

It means she's really thinking

Obama must be the worst president USA has ever seen.

Stop being a muslim country and maybe this can happen, no coups with Putin as leader.

Is Merkel secretly a baneposter?

it's called the "merkel-raute", she started doing it because she didn't know what to do with her arms

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute

Turetskaya avtonomnaya respublika v sostave Vizantiyskogo federalnogo okruga.

He is.

He's not that bad.

Fuck off libtard fag. Luckily he was stopped from carrying out is cucked agenda in 2010.

He's auctioning off the internet to private corps, you're wrong

>Do they tattle about me?
kek'd

were is the super impeach man

Considering we could have gotten Mitt Romney, he is not the worst president we ever had.

There are some things i don't agree, but generally he is decent at best.

Merkel looks aloha as fuck. Probably the best leader in modern times. Don't let these racists, Homophobic, sexists and anti-Semites tell you otherwise.

Foreign Policy F
Social Policy F
Economic Policy C+

He's not the worst but he's up there

POO IN LOO

did britain not bother showing up?

Where are you getting these grades from?

foreign policy and social policy are completely subjective.

Did u look at urself in the mirror and see the truth reflected in ur sadness and regret again OP

You should invite her to your designated shitting street

Lol. Came here to post this same thing

Lol

shouldn't you be at the summit begging for handshakes, nigger king?

No not at all. He is just hated primary for being nigger. George W Bush is objectively one of the worst not to mention Harding and Buchanan

But she has invited me to Berlin

Who is Putin talking to?

Is Obama interested in Erudoan?

No, it's one of those games where you make like a hole with your fingers and everyone that looks inside it, you get to punch them. Now different sizes have different rewards in the amount of punches. pic related is 1 punch. What Merkel does is worth 5 punches. Then you have also the biggest circle, using 2 arms, and that's worth 10 punches. Although that last one is tricky, as it's not really subtle. There's only one rule, the hole should be below your shoulders, and as you can see, Merkel is doing fine.

Now Merkel has been doing this for years, at any press conference, speech, w/e, and everyone has looked inside the hole, and she knows that. One day she will stand before us, hands balled into fists, with this big grin, and she'll whisper gently in our ears "Wir shaffen das", and will then punch us into oblivion. Perhaps this might be WW3 we've all been waiting for.

can you be a bigger cuck?

Tis true. Let's see if UK can dominate outside of eurocuck zone first

>she didn't know what to do with her arms
Lay them down, apparently

Erdogan, Prez of Turkey

Foreign policy: Destabilizing Libya and Syria, funding fucking ISIS, worst US-Russian relations in years

Social policy: Worst race relations in over 50 years in the country due to excessive race baiting and BLM agenda, complete and utter mockery of the justice department as evidenced by Attorney General Lynch's testimony at the Clinton hearing

I forgot to mention, there's another rule as well. If you make a hole, and someone manages to finger or fist it, you get punched by him. The amount of punches is determined by the hole. Though if the person manages to like release the hole before you finger it, nothing happens.

kek

It's not even up for debate, Obama is the worst President we've had by a tremendous margin. Fortunately he got cucked for most of his term with a GOP controlled house and now a GOP controlled Senate.

Harding was easily in the top 5 for the 20th century you nigger-loving cuckold.

>Destabilizing Libya and Syria
Those were powder kegs waiting to go off after Iraq.
>funding fucking ISIS
Ok it was the jews too right?
>worst US-Russian relations in years
The Cold war didn't happen I guess.

newrepublic.com/article/117093/us-withdraws-icann-why-its-no-big-deal

>The Cold war didn't happen I guess.
reagan ended it

that was a while ago bud

meant for

Why no Hollande, I'm triggered.

Obama BTFO. Who's next, Burgers? Time for you to decide!

Haha what? I know you're trolling but for our European audience, I will clarify. There is debate over who the best president of America was. However, Harding is completely regarded as our worst president. The guy did dealings with the mob and literally gambled away the furniture and fine China in the White House.

Abe doesnt matter. Ching chong is actually relevant.

She is holding a cup of refugee spunk

It's high school for full-grown men.

Obama's all angsty over their cool kid gossip.

>the schadenfreude I feel from watching this treasonous piece of shit get snubbed and ridiculed
This has been the best thing in the news for months.

Fuck. Germans trying to justify a WW all over again

>"Im watching you. Nigger"
>"Dont look at Putin-senpai like that, nigger"

Putin: "...you blew up our plane"
Erdogan: "...and you banned our fruit"
Xi: (shuffles further away)

>We've run out of shitting streets so we just put it in our ears now

Why does Merkel always do that fucking hand symbol thing. Seriously shes trying way to hard.

Its like she is trying to say "Don't mess with me, I'm super secret illuminati and shieet"

Putin is a little bitch who wears lifts and is still a manlet haha

I'm not trolling you complete idiot. Harding was beyond based. Anyone who disagrees is a brainwashed faggot.

He's rated low by historians because they're economically illiterate faggots who think Woodrow Wilson was a good President when he was actually one of the very worst, if not the worst.

>inherited a recession caused by Wilson's incompetent policies
>dealt with it by cutting both taxes and government spending
>this caused the economy to boom
>14% economic growth during his Presidency, the second greatest peacetime boom in American history
>reversed several of Wilson's illegal policies

There were some scandals under his administration that he WAS NOT PERSONALLY INVOLVED IN. But they paled in comparison compared to the scandals that Obama has been involved in.

Harding is the model of what we should want out of a President. He did everything he could to cut taxes and cut the size of government, perhaps more than any other President in our history.

I bet you're the kind of pillow-biting queer who thinks that FDR was a good President because that's what the taught you in high school.

At least he's not a nigger

>Putin is a little bitch
Kek. Stop projecting so hard faggot

Lest you think I'm the only one who has good things to say about based Harding, Human Events named him #1 most underrated President:

humanevents.com/2012/08/07/top-five-underrated-presidents/

>He did everything he could to cut taxes and cut the size of government

Contributing to a catastrophic economic environment which turned the 1929 recession into a Depression. People like him are not role models, they are warnings from history.

Who the fuck thinks woodrow wilson was a good president except for stormfront because he was in the kkk? He was weak as fuck in ww1.

>He did everything he could to cut taxes and cut the size of government
Lmao he literally led to the great depression. I feel sorry you are this stupid and never passed US history in high school.

>Obama desperately trying to hear what Putin is telling Erdogan because he's getting absolutely BTFO in Syria now by both Russia AND Turkey
>WHY DID MY ALLY ABANDON ME, HE WAS SUCH A GOOD PUPPET STATE, ABLOOO BLOOO BLOOO

I have never seen a more embarrassing foreign policy than what I've seen from Obama. I do have to congratulate you Russia, Putin has been outmaneuvering us ever since we had that "reset" in relations 8 years ago.

That was a leaf-tier post Britcuck.

The stock market crash was fueled by an excessive growth in credit, that had to do with Federal Reserve policy not anything Harding did.

The Depression was caused/exacerbated by Herbert Hoover's interventions in the labor market:

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/pandering-to-labor-caused-great-91447

It was further exacerbated by FDR's failed "New Deal" policies:

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/FDR-s-Policies-Prolonged-Depression-5409

>Lmao he literally led to the great depression

See you economically illiterate faggot. Harding had nothing to do with the Depression.

Your problem is that you stopped learning history after high school, and never learned any economics.

I dont know LBJ was pretty fucking awful. Pussed out of the Vietnam War because of hippies and created the current welfare addicted niggers.

>is completely regarded as our worst president
thought that was carter

What is their end game Sup Forums?

It's below the waistline here, so the 10 puncher doesn't work

I still owe some punches here and there.

>rapidly growing economy
>"no problems here"

A rapidly growing economy is a warning. Only a moron would think an economy can carry on in a sprint year after year. What should occur at that point is taxes should be increased to skim off some of the money from the economy whilst it is flying, to cool off some of the overheat, to prepare for the spending that has to happen during the recessionary period afterwards. The public sector should be enlarged to act as ballast against the upcoming job cuts.

None of that happened. The reason that the Depression occurred was the lack of public sector employment, the entire labour force got nuked at once. The people commanding the US and other economies at the time were not blessed with a lot of common sense.

We also had this rule with one addendum

If you catch the finger he gets twice the punches.

>The reason that the Depression occurred was the lack of public sector employment

People actually beleive this

its nice to know spain plays the same guys i did.

>A rapidly growing economy is a warning

It was a recovery from a deep recession you fucking idiot. He was only President for 2 and a half years.

And the problem with the excessive speculation for the rest of the 20s was excessive credit growth by the Federal Reserve, not taxes being too low.

>What should occur at that point is taxes should be increased to skim off some of the money from the economy whilst it is flying

Advocating tax increases to cool down economic growth is Keynesian cuckoldry. The money supply is everything.

We should have nuked you for sending that literal faggot over here to advise FDR.

>The reason that the Depression occurred was the lack of public sector employment, the entire labour force got nuked at once

Literally the stupidest commentary on the economy I've ever read. Go suck the shriveled cock of Keynes' corpse.

Obama looks upset, doesn't like to be left out of planning more destabilisation in the Middle East

i think it's a nigger gang sign or shit like that

Less of a cuck than Xi tbqh

>aloha
>p and o
checks out

The difference between a recession and a Depression is length and depth. If you have a workforce which is an alloy of private and public sector with good integration, if you have a business environment which healthy, then you should not have a Depression ever. The pubic sector workers are like people in bunkers that survive the recessions and continue to feed money and hope into the economy afterwards. This cannot stop a recession, it merely makes it shorter and shallower. The government can use the war chest it has collected during the flush times to address social need, stimulate damages sectors, nationalise and finish infrastructure.

We know that now, no country which is not run by apes would allow the conditions that occurred in the US in the early 20th century to occur again. But the people who were running things back then were not knowledgeable people. They never considered the possibility of a rainy day. They never thought it was a bad idea to put all the eggs in one basket. Animals like shrews have more sensible survival strategies.

Lol yeah, I remember that as well. Man those times were awesome.

>still spouting the crackpot economic theories of a childless homosexual

notice how the world has been following Keynesianism for decades and everything is a fucking shit show right now? That's because HIS IDEAS DON'T FUCKING WORK.

Depression are caused by artificial Credit Expansion by The Banking System. There is a reason why Depression were werde after The Federal Reserve was established. The 1920 Depression unser Harding was so Short preciscly because he did not do anything. The fed didn't either.

The most stable time in us history for the economy was during the independent Treasury from 1843 until the civil war.

Stop peddling that Keynesian trash

If you break the circle you can prosecute her for war crimes

lol , that is awesome.

You racist!