Why is Sup Forums deleting flat earth threads?

Is the ultimate redpill too much for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11151572
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theres no political discussion to it you fucking mongolian

It sure seems to be politically incorrect to mention it. I'm going to send these proofs of deletion to Breitbart. We'll see what they have to say about it.

because this is a south china sea fly fishing lure general board, not a place to discuss your 14th century flat earth conspiritard shit

cant we just have a vote for whether the earth is round or not?

strawpoll.me/11151572

They'll probably say you're a faggot

If Earth is flat, how do you explain internet ping times between different nations matching up EXACTLY as expected?

Because it's literally /x/ tier bullshit

because it belongs on /x/ you utter faggot.

You have to go back

Flat earthers are fucking retarded as shit. It's a government psyops or a cruel disinfo joke to take away from the truth

This kills the flatfag

flat earth is bullshit, unfoundable, and laughable if not sad.

Deletion is the only proper response to flat earthers.

what a joke of an image

seismometers in africa? ha.

the earth is as flat as my balls

this

wtf is going on!

theres fuckjing way worse threads up right now

Flat earth retard, go away!

prove to me the earth is a globe

its not politics or current events, if you linked a recent new article about flat earth then it would be fair game otherwise you're just creating off-topic shit

>for most of human history, people believed the Earth to be flat and the center of the universe
>some guy claims it's a globe spinning at tremendous speed through the universe, a motion that no one can feel or has ever felt
>Everybody believes it

Wouldn't it be impossible to have atmosphere if it wasn't?

prove there's such a thing called atmosphere

it should be renamed atmocube

>A motion that nobody can feel or has ever felt

...Gravity?

Stars spin around the North Pole this side of the equator.

Down south they spin round the South Pole.

Flat Earth blown the fuck out in the time it took you to read this.

you can feel the earth spinning if you disable your inner balance mechinsms.

You know when you're really drunk and your head is spinning. that's your balance fucked and you are feeling the rotation.

>Gravity

Literally the answer to all the questions raised by Flat-Earthers. If Gravity is such a strong force that keeps us tied to the Earth then why are we even able to walk, jump, etc?

>sudden youtube deluge of highly produced flat earth videos
>previously was a marginalised, ridiculed cosmology model
>4 or 5 articulate frontmen – using NLP techniques (embedded commands)
>invited on several conspiracy talk shows
>videos recommended to anyone looking at conspiracy videos
>spokesmen start bundling in NASA fakery, 911 truth, Sandy Hook, holocaust denial, etc.
Conclusions
>not organic
>there's money behind it
>it's a psyop
>it's well-poisoning disinfo

This

Yeah nobody can't be that stupid to deny all realities for a made up one. Makes more sense it's PsyOp.

Are you for fucking real? How do you explain day and night if it isnt? How would you rationalise the fact we always see other space bodies (Sun, Moon, planets) round no matter when we look? (if any of them were flat we ought to see them as ellipses sometimes).

because it belongs in

How do you explain everything always fall downwards if there is no such force as gravity?

Because we can't help you diagnose your schizophrenia, only a doctor can.

How can there be "downwards" on a globe where nothing is up or down?

Besides, if something is less dense than air, it will float.

Keep that shit to /x/ faggot
It literally has nothing to do with this board

Because flat earth is fucking stupid. It's just strawman shills use to discredit actual conversation. Nobody believes fkat earth. Everyone knows hollow earth is the REAL conspiracy!

GET OFF MY BOARD.

why do you think, goyim?

>for most of human history, people believed the Earth to be flat and the center of the universe
wrong

>some guy claims it's a globe spinning at tremendous speed through the universe, a motion that no one can feel or has ever felt
>Everybody believes it
Because many people found evidence for it, and anybody could confirm the evidence, so it was accepted as a scientific truth

I actually really like the concept of the level flat Earth plane, but it just doesn't work out in our current reality. Perhaps THIS reality is an uber-AI complex and we're all under mind control/sleep in the REAL FLAT world like the matrix, and that's the only way, but I doubt that.

Its good people are open minded, but I think montalk sums it up best.

>It sure seems to be politically incorrect to mention it.

It's not politically incorrect. No country is actively banning flat earthers, no one is labeling it as hatespeech, it's just fucking stupid.

Flat Earth is a psyop to distract from geo centrism. Earth is in fact the centre of the universe. The sun revolves around us as

NASA plans all its launched under that guise also

You are not supposed to use scientific facts in FE discussion! Only childish rabble allowed.

>if the earth is flat, why have i flown to china by going east, and west?

k.

>Sweden
>Streya
>Ahmed

Every single time...

/thread

Sweden is so tolerant you can speak bullshit during class and teachers can not correct you in any way.
20 years later, intellectual zombies like OP appear.

can we ban sweden ?

they are cucks and they complain about flat earth threads being deleted

sage in all options

Its cos the flat earth theory is so fucking retarded. If the Earth is flat then why?...
1. Why do stars rotate counterclockwise in the northern hemisphere, and clockwise in the southern hemisphere?
2. Why does the moon appear to be upside down in Australia compared to the US?
3. Why do all snipers, artillery troops, and ballistic missile targeting software have to account for something called the Coriolis effect?
4. Why do we have both a north AND south magnetic pole? Isn't there just one pole on a FE model?
5. Why hasn't anyone taken a photo of the edge of the earth, or the "Ice Wall"? Did you know you can visit Antarctica? Why hasn't any flat Earther tried?