This is incredible
>be obama
>be going to china for the G20
>be landing in china
>be met without red carpet
>be told his reporters must go back
>be told that its their country

Jesus fucking christ.

For amerifats, here is the chinese foreign minister telling off a leaf reporter in the current year:
youtube.com/watch?v=qikBsQ1h4S8

but srsly, wtf? At the G20, China is putting Obama in his place? This is why Obama is a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig
youtube.com/watch?v=qikBsQ1h4S8
youtube.com/watch?v=erpUF2ToUls
youtube.com/watch?v=Z511RWlsfQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How the fuck can that translator keep up with him?

This is our country, this is our airport. Okay?

in defense of the chink who got pissed off at the leaf reporter, lets be honest, that was a bull shit question..

nein, the other video familia

>ching chongs thinking that not putting a red stair case is a respectable sleight

she probably would be sent to a gulag death camp if she fucked up..

They didn't want the reporters off the plane and taking photos too.

hehe the Jews and Globalists have been BTFO twice today

First Obama and his reporters got assblasted by chinks

And then Reuters was caught red handed for Donald Trumps speech and the narrative of trump been a racist was proven wrong and (((they))) had to "SHUT IT DOWN"
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig

They are trying to disrespect the strongest nation in history, and we just laugh at them.

It seems that this is all staged by US to for whatever reason spark more hostility with China and make own populace hate it.

The "incident" with the Obama leaving plane is fault of his damn security measures and secret service and not Chinese.

They are cocky because they know how weak Obama and, soon to be, Clinton is. They know they can bully those bitches. Even Secretary Rice was blocked from entering the motorcade.

Fuck those ricebelly queers. They should spend more time sleighting Japan, because they were just let off the leash. I really hope Trump taxes the fuck out of US industry in china, fucking traitors.

Obama doesn't care about America, so I don't see why China should either.

Watch the video and also realize that Obama was trying to minimize it, saying it was a miscommunication. Obama is cucked by china.

The chinese media is directing it to whites in china. Whites get beat up in china, along with pinoys because, you know, those islands.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qikBsQ1h4S8
My answer to her bullshit question would have been: Are you gong to sew a shirt together for less than half the wages we'd be forced to pay you in Canada? Are you willing to pay almost double for any clothes made over there compared to Chinese manufactured clothes and goods? Because that's why everyone is sucking up to China, they have at least one of every kind of factory in the world and sell stuff for cheap.

Do you not understand poker? If Merkel didn't get the red carpet, she'd bitch about it. Obama acts as if nothing is happening. It would be extremely petty of Obama to complain about not getting the red carpet.

China, where the people are treated like dogs and the dogs are lunch

They'll never get the waters around those Islands either, which is the best part of this shit show.

>Jesus fucking christ

I'm not very religious but this always triggers me. don't take the Lord's name in vain

But we laught at you

Obama didn't even get the red carpet in Saudi Arabia because he wanted to release the classified 9/11 commission reports. Tell me that Obama isn't a cuck and is respected globally.

You can't sink an island. They can put anti ship missiles. islands are easier to defend than ships.

>Rice
like potery

Our Navy alone is stronger than your entire military.

>oh no
>some oilmen that is threatened by our fracking industry didn't put out red carpet for king obama
>he's a total cuck!

Try thinking of a bigger picture than your mom's cock in your mouth.

Now imagine this under shillary
>be obama
>be landing in china
>Chinks decide to double tap their heads from the back with a sawed off shotgun
and trump
>be obama
>be landing in china
>he says the sanction grew 5 lines taller

When the Chinese last visited the USA, they were treated poorly too

>alpha

more like a taste of censorship if china ever becomes superpower

can't handle cristism

>you will never enjoy a tasty triple patty jalapeno and cheese whataburger

I don't understand this meme. Europoors fled to america.

Trump said that if similar bs happened to him, he would turn the plane around. It's called respect. Have some

AHAHAHA. You mean the dinner on the white house lawn?

That was centuries ago.

That would give the Chinese too much confidence.

>ahaha we make white piggu leave cause he didn't get his binky!!!

stop im already starving

That's not how respect works. Dude, you sound like my prime minister.

China is based and all, great achievements but they shouldnt keep on with the censoring etc. A good gov should defend itself with reason not force.

For serving so faithfully in subverting our country for the globalists, the elites are rewarding him with a movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=erpUF2ToUls

Hope this goes full meme in his face and his stupid movie ends up cucked.

If Obama got butthurt about it and left, then the chinese would've succeeded in getting under his skin. you are fucking retarded and don't understand the concept of weak = strong and strong = weak.

B... Bu. But they spent a lot of money on mobile execution vans.

>implying chinks aren't part of the (((globalists))).

no, chinks just don't like reporters

captain ching chang came to our country to meet with trudeau and shit his pants when people asked him actual questions

They just keep on getting away with it even though everyone tells them they can't.

pin pong ching chon choo-oong?

Obama is a weakling.

>chinese make black president get out of the plane through the back

what did they mean by his

what a pointless, unintersting, boring and useless post

Woah that's a huge endorsement in black community

That's NOT YOUR country, China!

China BELONGS to US!

IT'S 2016!!!

aren't we all citizens of the global village?

Who the fuck is actually going to watch this? Blacks smart enough to be into politics but dumb enough to believe Obama is on their side. That's a huge market.

Really it's just propaganda that lazy cunt teachers will put on between gender studies and naptime, conveniently glossing over the fact that nobody knows where Barry comes from or his connections to globalists and marxists.

Am I supposed to have cc subtitles on or not?

>That bit at the end when they cut the feed

youtube.com/watch?v=Z511RWlsfQg

SHUT IT DOWN!

HAPPENING

>rabbi sholomo ettinger
post proofs

Amerifats BTFO.
China should just arrest all 'murican officials and organize public hanging of Obama and Kerry.

Are they upset lately because they came third?

>dat subtitles on youtube

holy shit look at all the comments calling the old fucker 'handsome' the 50 cent army is real

>get rice or die tryin

that is one awful video player

its so much better with

Obama cucked china this is them passive agressive way in the morning after: But now I only got you cold coffee obama what are you doing now? A shame that it took you so long to wake up after my wife.

China knows how to banter

t. Fat neckbeard

>Chinks can't handle any criticism whatsoever
>REEE SHUT IT DOWNARU

She takes notes you idiot.

That would only give the US two more things to cry about

>never pay a 90% income tax to your Islamic overlords
>never sacrifice your daughters virginity to Abdullah
-never work 20 hours a week so you have lots of free time to enjoy the racial diversity of your city
-never be in a suicide bombing
-never be attacked on the street by a madman with an AK-47
I'm getting circumcised I don't ever want to be mistaken for a euro, my sons will definitely be circumcised too!

How much does that burger cost? Here im sure the price would be around 7-10 USD

~$5

>tumor
TUMOUR YOU STUPID CUNT

>Implying chinks aren't the most powerful tool for the globalists
You forget about the whole 'made in China' thing?

That's not what that commandment means, Puritan. "Don't try to put God's authority behind your personal agenda."

If I was president I'd fucking wop that gook and take his daughters home with me.

A1 thick and hearty with extra sauce extra onions and grilled jalapenos

Chinks are getting over-confident.

Good. Over-confidence is the death of Titans.

are you telling me instead of meeting in hong kong(a self state), he decided to meet somewhere in na woods ?
give the prize of world idiot to this guy.

Trump is going to cash in hard on that.

I have no idea whathe's saying, but the subtitles are glorious.

Just chase the president with pots and pans

Serbia belongs to China

>implying that doesn't apply to America, universally known for taking too much pride in anything related to America

What are you trying to say exactly? Europeans have been coming to America since the 1600s, and they haven't stopped since. Meanwhile you people run your countries into the ground trying to appease any and all minorities because of the massive fuckup that was both of the world wars. Europeans are responsible for the largest loss of life due to conflict in the 20th century and now you disgusting hairy bastards are paying for it by ruining your countries with millions of Muslims.

>China
>basically property of America just like everything else on planet earth

"""""our country"""""??? top kek chinks

what did he mean by this?

>open video
>turn on captions
>Wait for ching chong to start talking
>sides gone

tfw thats exactly what he said and thats why the translator was so nervous

Westerners should learn to be respectful when they come to other countries as guests. especially the journalists. It's a very foreign concept to them though because they think everybody needs western "freedom" and "values".

wtf I love murica now

>tfw my name is matt

yeah, when you're hosting you should also be respectful towards guests.... that's western tradition.

thats not saying much nowadays.

It's one pastor from one church who has been a Trump supporter from the onset.

Like Trump, all he cares about is expanding his empire and lining his pockets.

Motherfucker has an all-black congregation and lives in an area that's 6.5% black. Just another money-grubbing fraud as far as I'm concerned.

Even ickier because he does it using religion as a front. But I guess that's the point of organized religion.

so you were porking a leftist journalist?
disgusting