Why do kikes want to genocide whites?

Why do kikes want to genocide whites?

They don't. Jews are just intelligent and successful so "whites" become jealous and construct false patterns - delusional thinking. There's also a theory that people are less trusting of uglier people, so it would make sense they're scapegoated for millennia.

Too unruly

Whitey is too dangerous and intelligent he must be removed or Jew World Order will never happen.
>Jews are intelligent
Like Ashkenazim are even jews to begin with.

shill thread

what are you sliding?

Eternal blood libel / purim

Ask a geneticist if Ashkenazi are Jews, I'm sure they'll disagree with you. They're one of the most studied ethnicities.

Fuck off, Oboler.

Becouse its easier to rule an empty mixed cattle than Sovereign, Racially Pure Nations.

Because white countries have money

They are white people user only the kikes in Israel are legit jews from Biblical days.

Do you expect them to say their wives were complete whores who couldn't resit white dick? I know people here are retarded but this is on a new level.

They're a race who think little of the long term consequences of their actions.

I almost forgot jews have stupid logic.

>HURR IF THE CHOSEN FEMALE SLEEPS WITH A GOY THEN THE CHILD IS A NEW CHOSEN DURR

This means even the kikes in Hebrew times were basically sandnigger mongrels.

Exactly, Pic related is considered """"""pure jew"""""" of the 12 tribes. TOP FUCKING KEK

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created

If jews cared about purity they would just fuck their cousins like arabs do.

then why do american politicians with dual citizenship of israel are pro-immigration, but not to Israel?

Have you heard him talk?

He sounds like a fucking demon.

>this is on a whole new level

I'm glad we agree on your brain damage. Consult a surgeon, he may be able to remove that Nazi cock lodged in your throat.

This is probably the most retarded religious idea in history, thinking millions of walking apes are your slaves, these same walking apes can easily kill you and are mentally superior to you yet you still think they are your slaves. Jews are batshit crazy they cant even see reality.

They're not. Stormfags are retarded

Because Jews are small in number and that would literally be another holocaust. Israelis need to be preserved.

ok
why should I care about it? I don't give a shit about you curly-haired fucks, fuck off my country, and take Plahotniuc with you

Shill.

>dont heed any attention the many Jews action and words
>because of some Jewish fabricated myth about Jewish intelligence
>which somehow contradicts Jews trying to genocide whites

Nazis where very intelligent even according to their enemies that means the Holohoax never happend and jews arejust jealous and construct false patterns about Germans.

Wow if I knew that it was that easy we wouldn't have to dig out all the evidence and contradictions in their Jewish stories to debunk it.

Yes that's why they hold no power at all :^)

Oy vey goyim, don't you know about the 6 gorillion?

>Israelis need to be preserved
>unlike whites
But we totally don't want to destroy your race you goy

You hold no power kike white people hold power, you have never once held power on your own.

A kitten once ran straight up to me from out of the woods, meowing desperately, so I put her in my bag and took her home.

When I examined under her fur, I saw she was covered in a thick sea of fleas. It looked like an ocean of black sloshing around on her flesh, quite disgusting.

I spent 5 hours shampooing her, combing the fleas out, and crushing them between my fingernails.

Without my Godlike assistance, she would have lived her whole life dealing with the fleas, constantly itching and in pain, never understanding what was the cause of her malaise, and never knowing that her life could have been any better.

Such is this planet's fate, we are infested by the fleas known as Jews. But there will be no hand from the sky to rescue us, and so we will surely suffer under this infestation forever.

The cognitive qualities which enable us to contemplate reaching the stars become hijacked by subversive parasites that prey on the very act of thinking. 100% of the brain power that once could have been used to focus on invention is thus instead devoted entirely to not being overcome or killed by the mental parasite.

This board is a reflection of that problem: Instead of being able to spend our time focusing on building something great for all to enjoy, we relentlessly try to shake off propaganda and self-correct our past indoctrination.

This is why the universe is dark; this is why we see no signals from other civilizations. The great filter is the parasite. The rule of nature is that if some quality exists which can be exploited by another, then it will be. And so it happens the same way on every planet: The inventor race become permanently deadlocked in an eternal mind struggle with the thought parasite race. Stable symbiosis is only achieved once all inquisitiveness has been drained from the host. The style of thought required to discover/invent things is destroyed by the very same process that makes that race submit to the parasite.

They are jealous