Why is Sup Forums anti-homosexual acceptance?

Why is Sup Forums anti-homosexual acceptance?

Because faggots like you keep making shit threads like this one.

The Nazis were against homosexuality.
Besides, it's against Human biology.
The only perpose of Homosexuality is perverted pleasure.

If its against human biology then why are people homosexuals? There is clearly something in our biology that turns people gay. So what if the only purpose is pleasure? Why do you want to deny some people one of the greatest pleasures of life?

Why can't you faggots just fuck, why do you always have to tell the world, make parades and shit like fuck off.
The real reason people like me hate faggots is the attention seeking they do, not the fact they are gay.

honestly, i dont even think about fags.

but, i do think about freedom, and if fags want to publicly display their mentall illness, then so be it.. its a free country.. just dont do it in front of me or my kids

Most heterosexual people with have sex thousands of times in their life, and at best have one or two kids.

Sex for humans is for pleasure. In the primitive age we evolved in without proper civilization, communication, and understanding, this was what motivated us to have sex, and as a byproduct we reproduced creating children and ensuring the species continued. It's the same for every species. Animals don't understand that they're making children, they only understand the biological urge to fuck because simple, primal emotions are what motivate us in the deepest way.

Homosexuality occurs when someone's brain has been miswired to feel their primal drive for the same sex instead of the opposite sex.

In modern human society, this does not in any way impair the ability to produce. Civilized humans only procreate on their own terms, they deliberately choose to have children and this has nothing to do with sexual lust. Orientation is irrelevant to this.

tl;dr there's nothing stopping a faggot from having kids if they want to. There's plenty of straight couples that will adopt.

I accept that they're out there and I don't care what they do in the bedroom. I don't want them to be able to get married and adopt children, though.

This may sound off topic, but the reason people are homosexual is similar to the reason people have foot fettishes.
The part of the brain that controls the foot is close to the sex drive, which can cause a chemical misfunction in the brain, causing feet to seem incredibly attractive.
The same thing with homosexuality, women are MEANT to be seen as attractive for the purpose of reproduction.
Men can't reproduce by themselves.
It's a chemical malfunction.
It can also be generated by depression and self loathing.

Trips of truth always go underrated.

they are attention whores. nobody cares that your ghey stop making vids where you come out of the closet.

you fags are the reason youtube became less profitable and half the youtubers are turning tricks on street corners for pocket change

gays are the ultimate hedonists, so when they are accepted it means that their fucked up lifestyle is accepted. it hurts the moral fabric of society

fun fact: gays are statistically much more promiscuous than heterosexuals

I'm not against lgbt persons or marriage. The problem is that they are almost useless when it comes to criticizing multiculturalism, immigration and refugee policy. They just vote for all green/leftist parties.

What they do in the bed is their business, what they do in the street is everyone business.

If they want to act like a couple so be it, maybe it looks weird but it's tolerable.

If they want to go in full gimp suits with dildos up their asses, I think they already crossed the limit.

because you are trying to force your lgbti agenda down our and our childrens throats.your transgender bs hype is ruining australia atm.a 4 year old is going through surgery to change it's gender.

There's one thing worse than faggots and that's faggots in the closet. I'd argue that 80% of this board is in the closet.

KEK.
You make me laugh, that South African Poster.

I love the fact that we're getting all these Muslims immigrants. Finally we can get rid of all these damn faggots.

Sup Forums is only 'anti-gay' until he's had a few drinks.

Don't act like you're not cultural Marxists who made it a point to shove your faggotry down everyone else's throats.

Don't act like you go after other people's children to tell them why it's ok for to boys to shove things up each other's asses.

I'd shove my faggotry down your throat bbi