youtube.com/watch?v=r1xATErEl6Q&t=90s
youtube.com/watch?v=i4SqBI5Lvnk
youtube.com/watch?v=gwni-WAV4io
youtube.com/watch?v=pjyqPEHH_6o
youtube.com/watch?v=KNK0FkvywK4
youtube.com/watch?v=iuVDhLbvS4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT IS GOING OOOONNN???

I missed you like a retard misses the point.
>What do you mean?

Look! Out in the hallway!

Its Denzel Washington with two penises!

una vela

DOUBLE DICK DENZEL?!?!?!

Don't make me cuddle you like a baby!

I am Putin, the strong, and you are Donald, the weak, you will do as you are told!

>Time to send your ass back to méxico, Auf wiedersehen, frenchie!

>Sorry Foxxy, i don't speak blackanese!

>Yes, well, maybe it wouldn't work out I mean, we come from different worlds, I come from planet zebulon and you come from a mom who drank when she was pregnant....well, farewell, my sweet, Mwah!

>I had to cover up clara's death, I've seen enough movies to know that if you have a dead person's scalp stapled to your head and the delicious contents of her stomach in your lunch box, People will see you as suspect number one.

> the minute I met my new housemates, I felt like they were members of my family, only much, much poorer.

> Help, someone. She's attacking me like i'm the english language.

> Everyone thinks I'm a liar! well, I'm a lot of things, I'm an astronaut, I'm a basketball player, I'm the president of the universe with a 14-inch cock, but I'm not a liar.

> Here's to starting the biggest, bestest, drunkiest driviest, vehicular manslaughteriest Get-Off-With-A-Slap-On-The-Wrist-Because-Our-Dads are-The-Richiest Fraternity on campus.

Dem ain't yo Funyuns! Dem's Foxy's Funyuns!

If you need me, I'll be at the watchtower...

Here old network promos of the show:
youtube.com/watch?v=KAF2O8DlXbA
youtube.com/watch?v=CmXRvZA9Gv0
youtube.com/watch?v=r1xATErEl6Q&t=90s

the lost original pilot in flash.... who looks awful.

Bitch, there ain't no Double Dong Denzel out there. That's just Triple Dong Wesley Snipes.

the old day fries

Show still holds up.

Has there ever been anything similar since DT?

Wonder Showzen is very similar in sense of humor.

>Wonder Showzen
fuck no.

Don't make me suck your dick!

Already seen the show at least five times over

>there are people out there who voluntarily choose to put themselves through wonder fucking showzen
jesus

>Wonder Showzen is very similar in sense of humor.
what the fuck? no it's not.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4SqBI5Lvnk

the second half of season 2 was garbage, but the rest of the show was pretty fucking funny.

The movie was just a long episode, no more, no less, so why it became so cool to talk shit about? honestly it was just okay or meh.

>cheap flash animation
>butchering of characters
>no actual humor to the nudity, gore, or cussing

it really wasn't just a long episode. It felt like it had completely different writers who didn't understand what made drawn together good.

There are actual humor and jokes, have you seen the uncensored versions of the DVD's? Because i see no differences between this and the movie concerning the humor. (Fourth Wall, cynical, gory, sex, gross, cruelty, etc...)

I agree about the animation quality but the budget was one of the lowest thing i seen on an animated stuff.

Are you sure all of this is not overexaggeration from disappointed people who expected qualities of a theatrical movie?

I expected 'drawn together'

I got 'hey look, this is drawn together, right? LOL PENISES! LOL BOOBIES! LOL CUSSING!'

But it started like a regular episode, what's are exactly the "triggering moment?" the moment who ruins the movie?

I think he's saying that there is none. It started like a shittily written regular episode. It covers the same areas for jokes but with no poise. I dunno though cause I haven't see it since I was like 14 and I loved it.

Personally, I've accepted Brickleberry to be the spiritual successor to Drawn Together

But that doesn't mean I'm right

Funnily the first season was the only one not done in flash I believe.

I still like the line of

Don't you know that sucking my dick is a serious offense, punishable by FUCK YOU

For me it was Panty and Stocking

Sabe pa

Why is this so sad and yet so hilarious at the same time?

fuck I can STILL hear that line delivered perfectly to this day.

>you will never fuck a super hot retarded girl

>mfw the Board of Education
I should've seen that coming

can someone please post the gif of captain hero holding the balloon and ice cream cone

I can't remember, but doesn't the tunnel also start to bleed afterwards?

I hope you're happy OP, I'm still marathoning this damn show since seeing this thread

i threw up

Don't make me spoon you while kissing the nape of your neck!

YOU'RE NOT IN OUR DEMOGRAPHIC!

youtube.com/watch?v=gwni-WAV4io

>NotMyPresident.jpeg

Soon I'll have more arms than the wackiest god in India!

It does, the webm cuts off a couple seconds too early.

Wait what? Season 2 and 3 were flash animated? Really?

I always loved that part how Spanky can somehow impersonate Clara's voice to a tee and accidentally leaves it on when scolding her on how to prank call properly

This whole test is racially biased!

How so?

Question one: "What SPF lotion would you use if your were going down to the polo grounds, fellow Klan member?"

Clara: [With tan rings around her eyes] Oh, you don't need sun block if you got your clan hood on. Everyone knows that, Foxxy.

Oh Xandir, you trick me like that again and I'll fucking kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjyqPEHH_6o

youtube.com/watch?v=KNK0FkvywK4

that's the problem: they take a few okay jokes, then run them deep into the ground without continuously making new funny jokes like the show did.

it has no sense of comedic timing on the shit they do.

yeah

typical tumblr user

I liked when there was a Mexican standoff and Mapplethorpe held multiple guns to everyone in the room including himself from an arm protruding from his crotch region

It really could have a final conclusion that gave the characters happy endings.

Instead we got an animated story of how Trey fucked over the creators, and did nothing but to the executives to get the show off air.

I want to pin Toot on the floor from behind and fuck her fat arse until it bleeds.

how did you get a picture of Sup Forums?

At least the show had 3 high quality seasons. Better to end on a high note than phone it in for years past your prime.

>Jewish Conservative Pro Life Born Again
I don't think so, Tim.

Who voted for the Jew Producer?

I think it would be funny if they did a reunion special.

It's important to be patient, user.

This was the worst decision I made since converting to Islam in August of 2001.

Delte this right now. Argentina is white. WHIIIIIIITE!

PSG is pretty similar. I'm not gonna be that guy who goes into the whole origin story every DT thread

It's like a dinosaur getting raped

SEGUIMOS GANANDO

youtube.com/watch?v=iuVDhLbvS4g

>tfw uploaded this years ago

Whats with the Swastikas for Peru?

Drop it like it's hot!
can I get a witness?
GURRRL
HOLLA
Hey hey hey hey!

It's a meme about some neo-nazis peruvians thinking they are pure aryans because german descents but actually having 100% amerindian faces.

I'm peruvian and literally have never seen this meme outside of Baneados Foros Peru, basically our Sup Forums, only retardier.

work on your grammar, boy

this show was what family guy desperately wishes it was

and yet only one continues to survive

>going zombiemode is a good thing

Yeah, it's good that Seth continues to get rich for not trying while actually talented people have their shows fail. That's the alternative we should root for.

>there is only one way for a superhero to lose his powers
>gets thrown off a horse into a wheelchair, paralyzed from the neck down

Or any scene with the Jew producer

Hey, look! The mods are gone!

Googled picture of Tumblr

A show dragging on past its prime is a fate worse than cancellation.

Truly a prediction of the future.

How many dicks have been in Toot on her poor miserable life?

More than this guys girlriend, that's for sure.

You killed my mother

KEK
this pic is gold.

carolla really needs to do more voicework

Who the hell is that?

I believe only the first season was actually traditionally animated. Unless I'm thinking of a different show where that exact scenario happened.

I KNOW that was the case for Sealab.

you dumb.

In showing through extended metaphor how Middle America ruins all television, Middle America the Character ruined Wonder Showzen.
Fucking Horse Apples.

This is incorrect. All 3 seasons of Drawn Together were traditionally animated, but the DVD movie was done in flash.

The show you're thinking of that had only the first season done in flash and the latter 2 traditionally is Brickleberry, which also aired on Comedy Central.

>choripaneria
>not choriplaneria