I am done with the AfD - just saw a video about global warming

and Petry was seriously stating that policy makers shouldn't act on global warming and climate change "because there is no way to prove that man made global warming is real".

WTF is wrong with this woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2013/sep/27/global-warming-ipcc-report-humans
livescience.com/37055-greenhouse-gas-desert-plants-growing.html
sciencefriday.com/articles/will-there-be-another-ice-age/
ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/syr/ar4_syr_spm.pdf
climate.nasa.gov/
youtube.com/channel/UCp7xAgrKhcVKEztY_gjlLVQ/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Global warming is a scam to sell carbon credits.

It might not be real, but at this rate we will screw up our habitat.

Go home, Jean-Jacques. Man made global warming is real and we better act on it. Anyone who seriously defends coal and oil and natural gas, and doubts man made global warming must be mentally unstable.

Die AfD ist ein neoliberaler, inkompetenter Scheißhaufen, weiß nicht, was du erwartet hast.

Die sind gut, um die ausgeartete Migration einzudämmen, zu mehr nicht.

last breaths of a leftist cuck...
Mike-Leon, why don't you go back to your waldorf school to learn how to dance your name properly so we can take care of serious problems.
By the way, Petry also thinks vaccinations should be mandatory for every kid. Are we going to try assassinate her now?

Sorry dude, you should research the truth to global warming. It's a giant worldwide scam.

explain climate change before fossil fuels

Yes, the LoLocaust and Global warming is real in my mind.

Good Goy!

i didn't know islam and global warming were compatible religions

ze germans are coming

>WTF is wrong with this woman?

Nothng, she is objectively right and every real scientist of the field shares her stance (aka not pop-"scientist" who spend all day on MSM and "studies about scientist" from lying dishonest libfags) and you have to be retarded to not realize that.

The problem with global warming is you have scientists and libcucks on one side and even more scientists and big industry on the other.

Each side is going to accuse the other of either being a hippie or a Koch shill.

I tend to lean towards climate change being real since it's much more likely that big industry has paid for anti-climate theory propaganda just like they did with big tobacco.

So friggen rediculous to believe a scam on this scale could ever be carried out. But keep slurping up Big Energy's propoganda....

mfw Germans think that a moderately conservative party getting 15% in the elections is gonna somehow change the fate of their country

"green" energy initiatives are causing more environmental damage than continuing use of oil and coal.

>Petry also thinks vaccinations should be mandatory for every kid.
And there I thought the AfD are one of these alu hat wearing "vaccination causes autism" types. Good to know they are putting A COMPLETE NONISSUE into their party program - whoever even questions the necessity of vaccinations must be a complete and utter moron.

Global warming is a scam
Get red pilled do you really think Humans control the weather?

>explain climate change before fossil fuels
natural climate change.

Doesn't change that there is man made global warming which impacts the climate right now as we speak.

>mfw cucks are already on life support

Prove it then faggot

>she is objectively right

No, she is objectively an idiot. The consensus is that it is highly likely (95%+ likelihood) that we are causing man made global warming with a 2C+ increase in global temps until 2100.

Saying that "because it is not 100%, we shouldn't do shit" (it can never be 100%! that is not how natural sciences work), is utterly moronic.

There's no such thing as global warming. The reason it is now called climate change is because none of the things predicted 20-25 years ago came true.

>Global warming
>weather

Try again.

>Vielen dank an #KorrigiertdenEintrag

>Prove it then faggot
You can't prove things in natural science. Read Karl Popper. You can only prove things in mathematics.

This is why politicians never act on proof, but on probability.

>Hurr Durr global warming

There is no way to prove it.

Study data/computer science for a bit and you'll understand.

However, climate change is quite likely due to man.

Climate change policy is bullshit, however, one volcano/ USA can nullify any efforts.

Invest heavily in practical sciences/ engineering Sooner we get rid of combustion engines the better. Fuck kikes polluting europe.

SAGE

>tfw you have dual citizenship

feelsgoodman.jpg

Al Gore: There will be more hurricanes like Katrina because of global warming!!

Reality: No Cat 5 Hurricane since 2007, a record for the atlantic

>tfw German/American

the first Election i'm using my voting right in the US

>The consensus is that it is highly likely (95%+ likelihood)

lol

I can't reply to you, I have some tires to burn.

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." -- William F. Buckley, Jr.

>He fell for the climate change meme

Al Gore appreciates your shekels.

>WTF is wrong with this woman

she's intelligent?

I don't disagree on balancing our emissions but the whole issue has been vastly exaggerated recently.Ice caps are as big as in the seventies. That claim is, by the way, not from an alternative outlet but from NASA.

>Liberals
Can North Americans stop using this word for lefties?

A "liberal" is someone who cherishes freedom.

This is my only problem with right wing politicians. I like Trump, I like AfD and I want the establishment to fail badly. But we need to take care of our planet. Even if we cleanse our countries of shitskins and create the perfect white utopia, we only have one planet. Let's not harm it.

Climate change is a real thing and we need to act upon it.

>The reason it is now called climate change is because none of the things predicted 20-25 years ago came true

False equivalency. Even if the phenomenon turns out to be less impactful than expected, it's still out there. And the major implication is more draughts in third world shitholes, combined with the drowning of the only economic hubs near the waterside that still keep those regions running.

The horde of niggers invading EU now will be nothing compared to the one coming if we keep pretending like nothing is happening. Plus the climate change "fad" helped us developing environmental technologies to reduce local pollution caused by combustion based processes (fun fact:coal contains small percentages of radioactive radon, nuclear plants and coal plants have comparable levels of raioactivity), which is the main reason why mediterranean sea is not a huge toxic dump like the ones you have in Doom.
You should stop falling for memes like fossil technologies and force your dumb government to spend less on talmudic wars for Israel and energy lobbies, and more on TOKAMAK type reactors and feasible ways to allow surface helium 3 mining facilities on the moon.
The energy produced and the overall efficiency is not even comparable anyway.

Overall you are a mongoloid and should kill yourself slowly.
>t. environmental engineer

> le it is different in Europe meme

I would be inclined to agree if ALDE (the coalition of self-declared liberal parties in Europe) actually pushed for legislation against censorship every now and then

Protip: they don't

>Ice caps are as big as in the seventies.
What?

Sorry, aber ich bin 33 und sogar ich habe mit bekommen das bei uns im Süden Deutschlands die Berge im Winter immer weniger Schnee haben und die Gletscher zurückgehen.

Informier Dich bitte mal.

I agree that the word has become the source of too much confusion in political discussion.

Ecofascism mate
It exists

this

I am in favor of most of what Trump and the AfD says, but on environmental and climate protection and green energy, they are just big shitty idiots.

>trusting istead of thrusting women

Retard.

Are you me?

>can't prove anything
Then how do you know its man made if you're inly going off "probability"? What are the odds that its man made and how did they come to these odds mathematically? Show me the maths faggot

$20 says you won't because you can't. You couldn't even provide a single source of evidence for anthropogenic climate change so show me the "mathematics" you god damn lying cunt

Just wrong. That is not the consensus of the people who actually have the licence to proof they know what they are talking about.

As I said you utter moron

>real scientist of the field shares her stance (aka not pop-"scientist" who spend all day on MSM and "studies about scientist" from lying dishonest libfags)

You can read that your shitstain? Your missinformed and ignorant opinions are not relevant.

If global warming was real it would be the last thing we should be against. It heats up and turns down to an iceage. That means byebye to the shitskins in europe.

>Le everone can survive in harsh climate only some have evolved to survive in.
just ignore that supplies would run out.
food, clothing, supplements, etc. These shitskins will run home.
And once they are out, we'll never let them back in. This time with walls.

That makes zero difference tho`, since most policies that aim to combat global warming should be enacted anyway.
Limiting the exhausts of cars is also prudent from a health(care) perspective, just as phasing out fossil fuels is, with the added benefit that it will be advantagous economically and for our energy independece in the mid-to long-term.

>and Petry was seriously stating that policy makers shouldn't act on global warming and climate change "because there is no way to prove that man made global warming is real".

there's no way to prove that anything we do will make a difference. IN fact science tells us that nothing we do to stop global warming will make a difference.

>What are the odds that its man made and how did they come to these odds mathematically? Show me the maths faggot
Go and read the 5th IPCC report yourself.

Here is an article: theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2013/sep/27/global-warming-ipcc-report-humans

> he fell for the "we got rid of Christcucknity, so industrialization is our new original sin" meme

sad

> he does not know that the Earth is critically starved of CO2
> he does not know that CO2 levels have never been this low
> he does not know that most plants will go extinct once chemical processes finally eliminate the remaining CO2

> he does not know that the Earth is already a slowly dying planet when compared to the dinosaur epoch, and within the next 600 million life will slowly die as the Sun's increasing luminosity begins to disrupt the carbonate–silicate cycle; higher luminosity increases weathering of surface rocks, which traps carbon dioxide in the ground as carbonate. As water evaporates from the Earth's surface, rocks harden, causing plate tectonics to slow and eventually stop. Without volcanoes to recycle carbon into the Earth's atmosphere, carbon dioxide levels begin to fall. By this time, carbon dioxide levels will fall to the point at which C3 photosynthesis is no longer possible. All plants that utilize C3 photosynthesis (~99 percent of present-day species) will die.

>since most policies that aim to combat global warming should be enacted anyway.

Petry justifies her stance on coal, oil and natural gas by saying "man made global warming is not proven". That is just retarded.

I referred to the polar caps. Both are growing. Please inform yourself using for example the sources I stated above.
Thank you for your contribution. I'm worried about our region, too.

WTF I want my country to be flooded with murderous invaders now, thanks for correcting my record!

yeah, let's ignore that the Earth is in a current inter-glacial phase, a phase where the north ice cap has almost entirely vanished in the past :3

My greatest expectation is that the next glacial phase kicks soon so that Europe freezes to millenial ice again and you people start to say "m--- may be we should... should have produced a little more Co2!"

Bavarian? My father came with the Army in 1990.

man made climate change is the main method by which the NWO will gain most power through economics and laws

people read 5 million trashy articles in newspapers that have no actual data in them and listen to celebrities and politicians say 'hey, its really real guys, im serious, its real.'

so people become very passionately opinionated that its actually real, just thousands and thousands of brainwashing inputs which are these basically a simple sentence repeated over and over and over because there are so many articles and quotes

but if you actually sit through a boring ass 2 hour lecture, or even a couple of these which have the data there made by scientists that man made global warming is something that is not as significant as world leaders want you to believe you wind up doubting it immediately because all the shit saying its true is so fucking flimsy

Do we have to debunk global warming every week? Don't you faggots get tired of losing this argument? You know you can't downvote here, right?

>he does not know that most plants will go extinct once chemical processes finally eliminate the remaining CO2

Nobody is talking about removing CO2, just the CO2 we produce, which will make our planet an uninhabitable shithole long before your "le black science meme" tier argument kicks in

The rest of your post was not an argument since industrialization is not synonymous with poisoning the environment because the flavor of the day jewish lobby is cutting corners.
Also
>panamese intellectuals

Good goy defend our globalist policy to undermine your economic sovereignty with international policy.

You stupid cucks buying that fucking over your economic policy to "save the planet" is the funniest shit I have heard on Sup Forums.

No wonder Germany is fucked!

This. Climate deniers are the worst. I'm no fan of Obama, but he's so right on the climate issue.

Global warming hysteria is green nonsense, they've predicted armageddon so many times already and it never comes true.

Global warming alarmists cried wolf too many times and are often motivated by an anti-capitalist, anti-industry ideology (watermelons, green on the outside, red on the inside)

I agree with her that policy makers shouldn't act on this garbage which would only unnecessarily hurt our economies (just like the retarded phase-out of nuclear energy, another time Merkel pandered to greens)

Anyone who thinks global warming or climate change is real needs to spend some time with Lord Christopher Monckton.

Wake up.

My father came with the army in 1990 as well but my mother is from Berlin. I've lived most of my life in the US however.

>Both are growing.
Did you even look at my picture?

The NOrthern polar cap has lost 40% of its extend during summer compared to the 1970s.

And on the Southern polar cap, temperatures have risen sharply, which led to more snowfall inland, but a more dynamic ice breaking at the outer areas.

>that big industry has paid for anti-climate theory propaganda just like they did with big tobacco.
He fell for the tobacco causes cancer meme. Why has smoking decreased dramatically while lung cancer has gone through the roof over the last 40 years? Let me guess, cellphones are causing it? Any industry that isn't dominated by Jews causes cancer. What a (((coincidence))).

what's next faggots? vaccinations cause autism?

you are reminded daily that most of you are just autistic kids who believe in conspiracy theories

no such thing as manmade global warming

>2C in 100 years

So you are the "Fearmonger" type huh ? Listen i couldn'y care less about things happening in a century. Much less such an insignificant change

Pollution is a problem, a sneaky fucker of a problem, but not global warming my man. Not within a realistic timeframe anyway.

Parts of antarctica are growing, however:
>But it might only take a few decades for Antarctica’s growth to reverse, according to Zwally [a glaciologist with NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, and lead author of the study, which was published on Oct. 30 in the Journal of Glaciology]. “If the losses of the Antarctic Peninsula and parts of West Antarctica continue to increase at the same rate they’ve been increasing for the last two decades, the losses will catch up with the long-term gain in East Antarctica in 20 or 30 years -- I don’t think there will be enough snowfall increase to offset these losses.”

Also:
>Antarctica and the Arctic are two very different environments: the former is a continent surrounded by ocean, the latter is ocean enclosed by land. As a result, sea ice behaves very differently in the two regions. While the Antarctic sea ice yearly wintertime maximum extent hit record highs from 2012 to 2014 before returning to average levels in 2015, both the Arctic wintertime maximum and its summer minimum extent have been in a sharp decline for the past decades. Studies show that globally, the decreases in Arctic sea ice far exceed the increases in Antarctic sea ice.

Im surprised to see a 100% serious shill thread on here that does just say

>%POL% BEETEEEFFOOOHHH

>Limiting the exhausts of cars is also prudent from a health(care) perspective
They actually ruin the environment and poison people to "fight CO2".
For example climatehoaxers promote cancerous diesel engines, because of that.
It's the opposite of what environmentalism is about.

You had me worried. Thought this was about how "green" they are.

I say again, this foolishness is once more proof that the solution to our societal ills will come not from the Right, or from the Left, but will take the truths from each, and will come from the Third Position.

Dude, the "droughts third-world" meme was literally just a primer for the invasion of shitskins. The powers to be realized that (((war))) would be a better excuse for importing them. How are you still this blue-pilled. Too much time browsing reddit?

This post is why I cannot vote AfD. There are morons like this who seriously believe man made global warming is a lefty conspiracy... and they support the AfD.

>when Germans genocide themselves to spare the air and polar bears

every single citizen should be a one-issue voter: get them out. abortion, global warming, etc are not going to matter when you're a Turkish satellite in 25 years.

They are funded by leftist establishment actually.

She's right though, anthropogenic climate change is sketchy at best. We don't understand this shit enough to know with any real certainty that there is a definitive human impact on climatic trend you faggot.

> CO2 is a poison guys

Kill yourself then. You are producing it with every single damn breathg

Things like the Sahara desert didn't exist during the time of the dinosaurs, when the planet was 3 C hotter

It is not like the scientists are unaware that plants are starving for CO2

See:

> livescience.com/37055-greenhouse-gas-desert-plants-growing.html

I am all for preventing things like throwing mercury into the seabed, but the whole "CO2 is an industrial poison" thing is an absurd

Never mind, Luigi, why the hell do you want your country to be covered under 3 kilometers of ice?

According to "le warming" scientists, increased CO2 may be the only thing preventing the next ice age from kicking off

> If Earth’s past climates tell us anything, it’s that ice will return. Over the last 2.6 million years, the planet has experienced a series of glacial periods separated by thaws, or interglacials. The next big chill could hit within two millennia—that is, if it weren’t for soaring levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, driven by humans.

> “Climate modelers have been warning for many years now that the net impact of human activities would prolong the current interglacial,” says Chronis Tzedakis, a climate scientist at University College London.

sciencefriday.com/articles/will-there-be-another-ice-age/

Now, most Sup Forumsacks don't dispute that CC is happening right? The argument is that it isn't man made. So lets go into this.
>The UN had a CC summit in 2007 to conclude that there is a 90% probability that CC is human induced
ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/syr/ar4_syr_spm.pdf

Some alternatives to human induced CC
>Solar irradiance
Its where the solar output increases to explain the rise in temperature. A reasonable though, but evidence which goes against this is:
>since 1750, solar output has changed
>if it was solar output, all layers of the atmosphere would be getting warmer
>instead, the upper atmosphere is cooling while the lower atmosphere is getting warmer, which is because of GHC trapping heat
>solar irradiance isn't enough to explain the rise in temperature

More info can be found here
climate.nasa.gov/

>"because there is no way to prove that man made global warming is real".
This is true.

OP is green party fag or Merkelbot.

>So you are the "Fearmonger" type huh ? Listen i couldn'y care less about things happening in a century. Much less such an insignificant change
Please, read The 2 C degrees refer to an AVERAGE estimate, which means some regions will heat more than others. C'est a dire, the ones where the niggers live.

If you are a climate change denialer it means you literally want vibrant multiculturalism and sharia with sides of black cocks and getting cucked
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

>Lord Christopher Monckton.
No, not that idiot. It hurts to watch him spout his complete lies and nonsense. It is only funny to see him debunked with facts... but it gets old.

>We should protect the environment!
>Fuck you commie! I want to live in a polluted world!!!111

Nuclear waste is the single most unnecessary burden on us. And nuclear stations are just a waste of money

maybe start researching a bit more before posting shit like that?

I lived in Indiana for a while, but went back to Germany two years ago.

>tfw indoctrinated Germans talk about "le ebil Drumpf"

>mother is from Berlin

Berlin is horrifying, m8

You realize that when climate change's effects do start to be felt it will be in 3rd world agriculture and is going to cause a refugee crisis far worse the an current one

But go on, keep denying that its happening so we can wait a few more decades to be fully over run by the brown hordes

A strong nation needs a strong environment

So smoking does not cause cancer?

Sometimes Sup Forums feels like a nuthouse.

>muh atmospheric CO2
Just stop

went STRAIGHT TO THE PUSSY

It's literally the atheist's new religion.
>MUH GLOBAL WARMING DOOMSDAY PROPHECY DEATH CULT

>do you really think Humans control the weather?

Well that's another issue altogether considering what we know about HAARP now. HAARP may be responsible for the Cali drought tho.

See this guy's "California drought update" vids. Interesting stuff and yeah the HAARP arrays are on a small island off Baja. Spoopy as fuck.
youtube.com/channel/UCp7xAgrKhcVKEztY_gjlLVQ/videos

Don't know if HAARP is creating drought to bankrupt Cali agriculture industry and "prove" there's global warming...

or

If they're doing it to prevent Fukushima irradiated rainfall to hit Cali wine valley. Huge industry that caters to the elite so they might be fucking with HAARP to prevent nuclear rain damaging crops/soil.

>Much less such an insignificant change
How is 2C insignificant? How are the effects that happen right now not a problem?