What's your excuse?

What's your excuse for not being a member of ANTIFA, Sup Forums? Do you just hate people who are different from you THAT much?

Are you just a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA
youtube.com/watch?v=o7d2irE8CQU
youtube.com/watch?v=dvTgcWvjOyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait, nambla?

wut?

>What's your excuse for not being a member of ANTIFA, Sup Forums?
I don't have mental illness nor a P addiction.

ANTICOMM

NAMBLA have been a part of the fag rights movement since the beginning.

I'm serious.

Don't pedophiles deserve the same rights as everyone else?

>NAMBLA

hahaha literally a bunch of fucking pedophiles. No wonder they lobby so hard for child migrants to come here, it's just a cheap form of child trafficking for them

Daily reminder that liberalism is a mental disorder

>As we defend tolerance, we are exempt from tolerance ourselves
wew

ANTIFA here is just a bunch of soviet pensionainers who come out once or twice a year to stand for half an hour to just be ignored.

Its a little more involved than that. They have professional protesters who they fly all over the place just to pad numbers.

Simple - I'm not a fascist.

We are literally the only place in Europe openly celebrating veterans of our SS legion and they have shit tier turnouts every year.
The only padding they get is from Russians and even then it is pathetic.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA

This year all they had was some bold anglo acting retarded.
Why are Brits such commie apologists, emu?

Link to the screenshot in the OP? I don't believe even leftists would be as stupid as to openly associate with pro-pedophilia groups

I like having antifa around. Nothing felt so good as elbowing some antifa faggot in the mouth and knocking his tooth out after he punched me in the back of the head.

you underestimate the stupidy of antifa, I think m8

They really only seem to turn up in major Euro countries because they're where they'll get the most exposure. No offense.

As far as the Brits go? Its got to be the weather. You'd be miserable too if you had to live with that shit.

>Do not tolerate the intolerant

>take away their freedom of speech
>they are they enemy of freedom

that's some nice doublethink there, winstron

Yes I am a Racist.

I mean those rules are pretty fascist....

>NAMBLA

Kill it with fire.

But they're so tolerant!

>Practical Polyamory.

Yeah. No thanks.

Hate speech is free speach

they literally say "Do not tolerate"

>What's your excuse for not being a member of ANTIFA
Well they want to remove the human right to a mans freedom to speech so naturally I'd be against it.

Why are people who all have black hair and brown eyes called "People of Color" while us ginger, blonde, brunette, black haired people with our vast array of eye colours are called "white" and told we're the ones who need diversity? How can you support freedom and tolerance in all their forms while wanting to silence and kill people who happen to love their own culture and want to see it thrive as it always has? Antifa are the most idiotic, confused, pointless people on the planet, I swear.

BUT THEY'RE NOT TOLERANT OF BAD THINGS SO BEING INTOLERANT IS OK

>Antifa are the most idiotic, confused, pointless people on the planet, I swear

I think the UN gives them a run for their money in those aspects

The one thing I've always personally had an issue with is this:

Why is it racist to say 'coloured people', but not racist to say 'people of colour'?

But yes, you as a white person need to accept your own privilege.

>Are you just a racist?
yes, fuck off

>against fascism

>take away their freedom of speech

>beat them down

How do these people not realize they're the ones who deserve to die

>But yes, you as a white person need to accept your own privilege

when are you leftypol manchildren going to fuck off back to your containment site?

>confused_nigger.jpg

kek

>NAMBLA

Fucking kek

He was joking you pillock

irish posters are the worst posters on /pol.

does anyone have videos and pictures of ANTIFA friends getting BTFO by nationalists? I rather enjoy those :3

>NAMBLA
fuuuuuuuuck you

>support open-mindedness, freedom and tolerance in all its forms
>beat them down, take away their freedom of speech, exile them and kill them

How can somebody be this retarded

Oestrogen.

Kids get mindfucked by local music scenes into supporting this kind of shit.

Constant exposure to fast, fun music in a social setting aggressively promotes a feels before reals mentality. They start only caring about the messages they hear in this setting, if only because everything else in their life is so fucking boring by comparison.

Jews pretending to be White show up at these local scenes and set up giant tables full of zines filled with antifa propaganda for the impressionable cattle to graze upon between sets.

Before long, these kids fresh out of high school move into a house and form an """anarchist collective""" together. They start throwing bricks through the windows of local businesses at midnight, and burn down condos under construction, and threaten to kidnap and murder white people in the neighborhood - all in the name of preventing gentrification, because the poor dindus deserve to have their crack houses back.

SJW programming at school makes the antifa propaganda take hold much more readily than it did in kids ten years ago. These extremists-in-training then go back to class and spread the diseases they picked up at the last show, infecting fellow kids and even some teachers.

Maybe if we weren't NEET shut-ins, we'd be setting up local vaporwave shows to invite high school kids to, and have our own tables full of natsoc zines, or preloaded natsoc USB thumb drive redpill repositories handed out for free.

Nah, too much work. Let's preach to the choir some more on a cantonese cuneiform board on the internet

Anti-facists arent the same As anarchist so technically they would be more so in the right by saying "dont tolerate the intolerant" then the nazis would for complaning about their threatment by anti-facists

A simple rule to follow when it comes to logic is that of anti-positions arent the same As pro-positions , one is against something , which does not neccesary entall which options one supports
The other is a statement on what one supports.

But like most people who dont understand integrity , both nazis and anti-facists are shit

>Potato nigger talks about white privilege

NEED

NOT

I am not a member of antifa, because I actually dislike fascism

youtube.com/watch?v=o7d2irE8CQU

>What's your excuse for not being a member of ANTIFA?
because i support my countries waffen ss

and they say there isnt a attempt from google to paint Trump in bad light

i was curious to see what ever happened to those degenerates NAMBLA. I wonder if the Jacob Wetterling guy was associated with them(his body was finally found after 26 years yesterday)

youtube.com/watch?v=dvTgcWvjOyA

FREIKORPS

>'take away their freedom of speech... They are the enemy of freedom'
>take away their freedom
>they are the enemy of freedom

The list of things to "tolerate" are all the things that need to be removed from society. Oh the irony.

It's an attempt by reddit so it's going about as well as you could expect. I wouldn't worry too much about it