In Season 3, will Superboy

Start to age, and develop more Kryptonian abilities, or even Tactile Telekinesis?
I feel like in Season 2 he was nerfed quite a lot- beaten handily by Aqualad, Blue/Black Beetle (and with pure brute strength too) and literally every named villain he fought.
Since he's not even the strongest on the team anymore, I feel like it's actually kind of depressing that he's stuck at 16 forever, with a half-baked power set. And not even with his unique TTK- literally just "Superman, but worse"
These feelings of inadequacy, and an inability to "become Superman" were always a part of comics Superboy, but less so (because he had a unique, useful powerset and was determined to distinguish himself). They decreased even further as he became able to age (following the Sins of Youth event), and he felt like he would develop into something of his own.
So the question is- will Superboy develop more powers, and age to become his own man? Would you prefer to see him develop Kryptonian powers, TTK, or both?
Personally, I'd be satisfied with him only developing heat vision and freeze breath, with the possibility of more as he ages- so he's not a flying brick, or fast (thus rendering Bart obsolete), but still unique among the team.
P.S.- was there ever an explanation for why Red Arrow could age but Superboy couldn't? They're both CADMUS clones, so surely either they both can or neither could.

He'll eventually become a Bizarro. Poor thing.

>P.S.- was there ever an explanation for why Red Arrow could age but Superboy couldn't?

I don't think so. But I would attribute it to that Red Arrow is a later model. They cloned Roy when he was already an active sidekick and Red Arrow went through growth acceleration so they could replace Roy with him. Conner was literally conceived and grew in a test tube for 16 years.

Also, I would imagine that Connor being a hybrid clone of Human and Kryptonian might have something to contribute.

he definitely should develop his Tactile Telekinesis abilities, felt weird that they left those out, made him feel kinda pointless even back in Season 1, honestly it kinda feels like Weisman was forced to include Superboy and Kid Flash in this show, and thus why they feel so redundant and useless most of the time(and why Kid Flash got seemingly killed off at the end of season 2)

>hear about Young Justice season 3
>non-stop excitement
>see this thread
>randomly remember that they killed Wally

This upsets me more than it should.

Sad stuff. Wonder if the show will take that route.

>killed
Your lacking a lot of quotation marks there
Speed Force nigga

>So the question is- will Superboy develop more powers, and age to become his own man?
I honestly feel like he'll do a mix of both. He's definitely going to be distraught as he sees all of his friends psychologically and physically mature while he appears to be stagnating. If anything his psychological growth is the most remarkable thing of all, being qualitatively on entirely different playing field from how he used to be. I feel like the constant feeling of inferiority coupled with Superman's apparent apathy actively pushed Superboy to be a much smarter hero to accommodate for his skills and shortcomings. And it's ultimately for these reasons that will make himmlive up to the mantle of Superman when the time comes.

On the powers front, I would really like it if he gained the power of flight, but if they decide to keep Superboy physiologically at 16 I"m okay with that too. It's just another thing that makes Young Justice Superboy distinct from other versions.

>Not becoming a Doomsday.

>Speed Force
didn't Weisman mention in an interview that the Speed Force doesn't exist in the Young Justice universe cause he doesn't like the concept?

Speed force isn't a thing in Young Justice. Do you just parrot memes without knowing anything?

Oh wow I didn't actually know. That's a really interesting choice considering all the time travel.

So did Wally just run into oblivion then?

Well that would be pretty random.

well it could be something else, wouldn't be the first time a Flash disappeared into the Time Stream for example(happened to Barry in Brave & The Bold, and I think it happened to Wally during or right after Zero Hour)

Weisman didn't like TTK for Superboy

But he didn't mind giving M'gann full telekinesis and telepathy stronger than J'onn had ever encountered

He also backtracked by saying it hasn't been discovered yet, I think.

Multiverse/Blue&Gold timetravel episode when

I guess he thought it was redundant with Miss Martian on the team

certainly seemed like speedforce hijinks at the end of season 2.

>I feel like in Season 2 he was nerfed quite a lot- beaten handily by Aqualad, Blue/Black Beetle (and with pure brute strength too) and literally every named villain he fought.

Superboy, king of the Worf Effect

But Martians don't usually use telekinesis even in comics

They made Ms Martian OP as hell and nerfed Superboy

Wasn't he developed over 16 weeks, not years?

Did you guys not see the series? It was discussed that he can't develop more Kryptonian powers. His human DNA is holding him back from doing so. The only time he can is when he uses patches, and those made him mentally unstable.

Match becomes Bizarro in the tie-in comics.