Hydra Cap

People still think this was bad idea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, it IS kinda retarded. But Steve will be back to normal eventually

Because it still is.

So far, he hasnt really done anything Hydra-ish

He's pretty much just keikaku dooring people around him. Anyone can do that, even without being hydra

Why does Sharon look so old?

Because it's Spencer, and by and large his output has been really, really bad. Furthermore, it's just kinda boring. Lotsa wheel spinning.

She got stuck in a pocket dimension for skyward of a decade. But mainly that artist is shit.

It's a terrible idea by a terrible writer.
You can eat shit and pretend it's great, but you're still gonna have the remorse of eating a lump of shit.

it's basically a Superior captain america undercover

It's a pity that the new costume will forever be associated with Hydra Cap. I liked it.

In a good writer, the idea become spectacular like instead of Hailing Hydra for Red Skull, he merely adopt the true cause of Hydra and became the Ultimate Hydra.

But that's what he's doing. He's going to kill Red Skull and take over Hydra.

Never post again until you learn English.

So what would be a "Hydra-ish" thing to do?

No wings and generic boots = shit
It's a good suit, but a bad costume

Have they explained it yet? What is it now, mind control? Brainwashing?

If anything it separated the OMG casuals from the jaded comic readers.

>Have they explained it yet?
Yeah, issues ago. Cosmeme Kube.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Second issue, my man.

the concept is still retarded, it just happened to spawn a good story

I can't believe I'm agreeing with this stupid trigfag for once.

It is a bad idea. And it was also bait, which is not cool.
It's just that in comparison with every other shit that Marvel publishes lately, it's not as bad.

Im calling it now, Trump is an undercover member of Hydra

Cap this

But Cap is now LITERALLY a Nazi!!!11!1

>undercover

>What is it now, mind control? Brainwashing?
Cosmic Cube rewrote his past, whether or not said past is in synch with the rest of the universe, we don't know.

because she is

I think this guy is right. But hey, a man who dress as a bat because one crashed his window too is a bad idea.

So let's just enjoy the good story that is unfolding. I quite liked SamCap too, his sufferings is quite entertaining

I hope Captain Hydra sticks around even if we somehow get a normal Steve Rogers again

Too late, they blew that twist back in the Nixon days

I don't even know what all this was about, I just read all the fuss about it, but don't really know what happened.

He just happened to be Hydra all the time right? How that even works and how they explain all the last 70 years of good deeds and kicking hydra ass?

He is still hydra?

See, I'd like that, but not as much as I want Superior Spidey and Superior Tony back.

No the twist is Hydra is actually everyone in the Midwest.

The cosmic cube used her reality bending power on him to turn him young again, and in the same move, made him into an hydra agent because red skull convinced her that Hydra is the best thing in the world.

So he was "real" souvenir of being an hydra agent all along.

When he was deaged during standoff his personal history was altered, so to him, he's always been Hydra now.

ReD Skull rewrote his history using a cosmic cube little girl to make him an undercover Hydra agent. Turns out he actually hates Skull in his rewritten Hydra history and wants to return Hydra to its pre-Skull glory

Kinda funny considering Spencer wanted Skull to be a Trump analogue and that the Captain Hydra was meant to be a reveal of your friend being a Trump supporter.

But Captain Hydra doesn't actually support Red Skull. Captain Hydra represents the non-Trump Republican

No. He's with WHISPER, trying to get AIM's assets back from Sunspot.

Knowing Spencer and how Marvel really bent over backwards for the tumblytards but now they have to eat crow with President Trump it's now a war on two fronts. Trump being our president in 616 means he has to fight Skull and making Trump side with Skull would damage Marvel more than Trump. If anything knowing Spencer he'd just find a way to have Trump&Pence assassinated in 616 and get Hilary in with Obama as VP to keep him from having a panic attack. The only benefit I can see is how many characters will have to be walked back such as Cage threatening Trump and Kamala rallying people to vote (for Hillary Probably) and is probably one of the protesters throwing molotovs at Trump Tower like a terrorist. Honestly this is going to be the biggest upset for Marvel because no one expected it and a lot of the characters became liberal mouthpieces against Trump. The salt from all of them, especially Waid, Bendis, Leth, and Soule. I can see Perlmutter laughing under his breath but panicking because all of his staff is breaking down and not doing their jobs.

Plus MODAAK (Mental Organism Designed As America's King) Trump is gonna be hilariously funny because it looks like that Alt-World was just prep work for 616 God Emperor Trump.

They're all tumbling down and the Sensational Saltymen are here to collect their delicious tears.

>no one expected it
I read somewhere that Hillary's internal polls in the month leading up to the election had a pretty high likelihood of Trump beating her.