A letter to Sup Forums Christians

Canaan was the name of a large and prosperous country which corresponds roughly to present-day Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Israel and was also known as Phoenicia. The Canaanite people were highly advanced for their time. They created the first alphabet based writing system, mathematics, ship building and navigation. These people we're so profound the ancient Greeks modeled their gods after them! Canaanites were also very advanced socially. Their women were allowed to represent themselves in legal matters, women were permitted to be priestesses who were equal in status to priests, and a woman could file for her own divorce. This is why Canaan was called the "Land of Milk and Honey".

Later, Joshua (the Founder of Israel) was told by the Jewish god YHVH that the "Promised Land" was actually Canaan. So what did the All-Loving Jehovah command of Joshua? Did their god tell him to live among the natives peacefully? Noooo! That'd be too Jesus-like, and this after all is YHVH - his dad who is also him. Instead, he told Joshua to conquer the Canaanites and take their land, animals, women and young girls as spoils. That ever greedy merchant-deity even promised him:

>“Don’t fear them, because I have handed them over to you. Not one of them will withstand you.” - Joshua 10

According to their Jewish account, which we all know we can trust, the Jews conquered Canaan through war. They likely infected the Governments and turned society inside out, just like they have in every other place they've existed. Either way, the Jew conquered the land of Canaan and it was renamed to Israel.

The culture of the Canaanites was immediately destroyed and replaced with the culture of the Jews. The gods Baal and Astarte - main deities of the Canaanites, were transformed into some of the earliest Jewish demons. Mathematics and the trade of ship building was forgotten and replaced with merchants selling garbage to whomever would buy it.

The Land of Milk and Honey had become the Land of War.

>Instead of peace, there is constant terror.
>Instead of math and Science, there is strict religious dogma.
>Instead of culture, there is repetition and sameness.

This is what happens to you, on a personal level, when you abandon your own heritage and adopt that of the Jew.

I implore you, whether white or nigger or taco bowl: consider that Christianity actually is a tool of the Jew to control the stubborn gentiles. Take one year away from your religious practice, including prayer, and reunite with your own ancestral spiritual tradition. Experiment with it during that time and begin asking yourself why you gave up your:

>heritage
>culture
>ancestral spiritual truths

and replaced them with Jewish:

>heritage
>culture
>Jewish spiritual truths

Has the plot unraveled for you yet, my friends? Through Christianity, Judaism has caused you to replace your own soul with their own. And I'll bet that your people are far greater than the Jewish people. So, it makes no sense. Are you truly that afraid to die?

And here is the plot. They have made you replace your own natural:

>strength
>pride
>power

with:

>meekness
>humility
>sheepish mentality

It's a very hard redpill to swallow, but for many it will be their first and last.

Self bump

CHRISTIANS ARE KEKS

>Even in 9th century, Christ was Whiter than pagan idols

>They worship literal cucks

>And fucking faggots

Yup.

It's a very painful pill to swallow which is why Christians simply can't hack it and "MUH DEUS VULT". As if fighting another Jewish construct is somehow noble.

;*

>this entire thread
Reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board

I don't understand the question. Could you rephrase it?

These are retarded. I could find some obscure Christian book that claims Jesus is a nigger or some shit and do the same.

>Their women were allowed to represent themselves in legal matters, women were permitted to be priestesses who were equal in status to priests, and a woman could file for her own divorce.

Stopped reading there.

Who gives a shit what Hitler thinks lmao

Hitler: don't get so caught up in philosophy and role-playing that you can't fight when attacked, and don't divide Germans with religious arguments at such a critical juncture. This is not Hitler coming out against neopaganism.

Really makes you think, huh?

>Retarded obscure book
VS
>Sagas wrote by Pagans themselves

>[citation needed]

You have them in pic. Just read the whole thing.

The first one is just bants from Loki and I haven't read the nibelugenlied in a long time to know the full context.

Ah, this kosher book again. I'll have you know that "the construction of homosexuality" by ((david f. greenberg)) is the only reference to semen drinking Norse gods. Grabbing one page of his subversive theory/fanfiction that doesn't come from the sources at all has no bearing on the actual myths. Go ahead, try to Google Odin drinking semen. Greenberg's text is the only reference.

Loki's shittalking with made up accusations (according to actual scholars of norse texts, not jews trying to cherry pick sections that don't even support their theories that you keep posting) has no bearing on reality, no matter how much your Jewish critical theory wants to rewrite the sources. The fact that he makes such statements is actually being used to demonstrate cultural values, ie. Loki using this as bantz/insult shows that the culture abhorred it.