Redpill me about the Caucasus Sup Forums

Redpill me about the Caucasus Sup Forums

Are they based ?

They look like Turks to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UDgv7y4GC4A
youtube.com/watch?v=B42Dfp6t-zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like fucking game of thrones desu.

goddamn, i bet that chicks pussy smells amazing. shes so pretty.

My ancestors are from there, but my parents are from syria

Ask North Caucasus native Russian user everything

Yes, we are based.

How degenerate are caucasian women ?

Is Nalchik really that great. My dad wants me to go there and marry a cute circassian girl

What you are looking at is the decedents of a Russian who raped some local

People from the Caucsus look like people from Iraq

UGLY

Arent you chechen scum?

boy in picture looks like portugese tb h

I was about to post this

Are you from Dagestan?

Yes, Nal'chik is great (hometown, lol). But nowadays its a little bit dirty because of trash on the streets, cause gouvernment removed all trash bins in case of terroristic attacks.
Girls here are traditional, family is a value, they prefer to be submissive. But not all of them.

>all girls are degenerate if you allow them.
Depending of how you act. They are basically submissive, but if you're weak they can go full degeneracy. But still it will be hidden from society, not to lose face. So if a girl want to be degenerate she will travel to Moscow (to university often), or to Pyatigorsk.
Chechen girls, despite their sharia law in their own republic often came here to fuck everything that moves and get drunk.

But its still better than in mainland Russia. Here you can find really modest girls, even Russian ones.

No, I'm Russian

Kabardino-Balkaria.

What do you recommend checking out in Nalchik? I want to visit

churka
:^)

Chechens are pretty based,
And they know how to party
youtu.be/UDgv7y4GC4A

Dumb, uneducated, muslim mountain savages living in a shithole of a cities. Much worse than any arab or nigger, coz they lack any sort of culture. Niggers at least have rap, jazz etc.
Gas yourself, churka.

Shutup Ivan

Fuck off jamal.

Are russians from the Krasnodar region and Caucasus different than russians in other places?

>Chechen girls, despite their sharia law in their own republic often came here to fuck everything that moves and get drunk.

Fucking muslim girls while they are abroad is my fetish desu.

i agree that they are scum but your image of the nigger is better than it truly is. look at african village, sacrificing goat and inserting disks into their mouth

>Caucasus
>Muslim mountain savages

Have you heard of Georgia?

Is your name Magomed Magomedov and your neighbor called Islam Makachev ?

In Nal'chik
Terrenkur
Dolinsk
Atazhukins park
Old city
Nalchik castle

In republic
Chegem Waterfalls
Blue lakes
Pryilbrus'e (highland ski resort)
Upper Balkaria
Aushiger gayser bath
Chateau Erken
Habaz Waterfall

Dont forget to try traditional national food.

Armenia

>sacrificing goat and inserting disks into their mouth
That is precisely what the churkas are doing in their mountain ghettos. If we send them to africa, their villages will be looking even worse.
Same churkas, the only difference is that georgians are chirstians. Maybe slighlty more civilized. Slightly.

Nationalist niggers believe all white men came from caves in the caucasus

yeah they're cool

He's not chechen, dumb cunt

Forest in Caucasus dumbass.

>Irrational hatred of neighboring Christian countries

Good goy.

Mexicans are christians aswell, so are most of the american niggers.

Do all Georgians look like they guard the secret of the Mummy?

>Vlad gets cucked by Sabir and cries about it online

Azerbajian has lower crime rates than russia, less AIDS and less whores

>worse than a nigger

there is no such thing

They look pretty based desu

>Churkas, Churkas are everywhere, jew-nazi pls hlp, navalny hlp, potkin hlp!!!111
Yep, Russians in Krasnodar are "Kubanoids" - cockhole cossacks, very greedy and envious.
Those Russians who survived 90-s in Caucasus are treated like a natives and have their respect based of knowing traditional culture and ability to fight back.

>>is your name Juan Cockdiaz?

Looks like something from Game of Thrones.

Nice waifu too.

No, they believe white men came from caves in the caucasus, and that all caucasians are white.

Caucasians are white.

Ye, I'd be glad if they take all their immigrants back and join NATO and whatever. Somehow it's not happening.
You've clearly never met a churka.

Agreed

Juan is a spanish name Khabib, try João next time.

Indians are also Caucasian, and they sure as hell aren't White.

There are plenty of people in the caucuses and northern Middle East who look and act "white", so they are arguably white.

Georgia's average IQ is in the 90s which puts them on a level of whiteness similar to the Irish

>you clearly never act like a man that face opression, instead of tht you acted like a pussy.

Russian inability to stay together and support each other was always a surprise for me. You cant cooperate, you'd better throw a shit through a fence to your neighbor, scum.
There is thre levels of acting in society - individual, tribal and collective and mainland Russians have complite lack of tribal level. You better study it and cover other russian back and help each other before its too late instead hating of those who are more fit and wise.

>difference between Joao and Juan
>sorts of colored shit

That's a common thing for any civilized nation, which population is above 100 millions. Fuck off retarded churka. You are the minority, of course it's easy to stay gather. Russian nationalism s been opressed for the last 100 years, while u churkas were always the priviliged savages, thanks to the cuck-communists.

All the people that come here from the caucasus behave like niggers and they love stabbing random people

not very based imo

Lol, thats a common thing among a healthy nations, you dumbfuck.
>Chinatowns

Thats because living in Caucasus means to live under the constant pressure of society. You cant act like shit otherwise your whole family will be asamed. Pressure frome outside grows your inner resistance and agression. But when these young and stupid boys moves to russia and faces absolute vacuum all she shit that was contained inside blows outside. Its uncontrolable. Russians have to learn how to fight back if they dont want to extinct because Caucasians respect only power.

>ashamed
Quickfix

>chinese
>healthy
Stupid churka at its finest.

Sounds like caucasians are savage animals unable to process modern society, Russia should just nuke the area and be done with it

>he unironically thinks niggers are worse than Georgians or Azeris

Lol. Maybe some Chechens - some. I would trade every nigger in the US for an equal number of Georgians or Azeris or Armenians without hesitation. Since you like niggers so much you can have them.

Did somebody say mummy?

Go sale some bottles to buy some more drink and praise Putins boot in yor asshole, you mongoloid Pidorashka scum.

Very same dude, i wouldve GLADLY trade all of the churkas in russia for niggers.

Sounds like we should send you some Kadyrov troopers to fix some historical mistakes, you butthurt belt commie-prey.

LOL, churkas talking about poverty. Even your capital-churka cities look worse than a fucking shithole Omsk.
youtube.com/watch?v=B42Dfp6t-zI

I mistyped my green text. I meant to say that I find it strange that you prefer niggers to churkas.

>cuckold in search for bbc
Maybe you should just move to Africa with your boyfriend at once?

You're a fucking retard if you think niggers are better than anybody

Where did the churkas hurt you??

Why would i prefer mudslim shits to the fellow christians?
Fuck off, churka.

How many Christians live where you are?

>Where did the churkas hurt you??

they bomb trains and busses among other things

True. Never seen a nigger-terrorist in murrica.

>bomb trains and busses among other things

Sounds a lot like Germans before they were cucked

>Its because you working not to had and can't provide more repatations even selling Natasha's and your mom's pussies, lazy Ivan. You have to work harder.
Go and find yourself some nigger fuckbuddy to fix your hole in budget.

You mad, i've lived both in churka-infected areas like vyhino and in bronx, believe me niggers are much much worse

>fellow Christians

Where do you get this idea that the 70 IQ American niggers raping and shooting everything in sight are Christian? Look at their crime rates compared to any nation in the Caucasus. Also some of the most famous "Russians" were from the Caucasus and some of your most famous literature (Tolstoy, Lermontov, etc.) revolves around the Caucasus. Since Dugin+Putin want to integrate Georgia into the Russian sphere you should probably get used to them.

>North Caucasus native Russian
There are no Russians native to the North Caucasus.
I am a native North Caucasian, a Chechen.

washington sniper

> shittiest shithole
> based

Nice try nigger.

Ethnic russian or """colored russian"""?

> Family moved here 300 years ago
> Not native

Go and welcome rapefugees, Gans.

Double that user.

They are Muslims, and that about sums it.

>70 IQ American niggers raping and shooting everything in sight
LMAO, you think churkas are doing something different? Add the retarded sharia for most of their republics and thats the picture of an average churka.
Ayy lmao, churkas buttmad coz he realizes that any1 would trade him even for a 70iq nigger. You are a disgrace to a human race.
Yeah, compare that to the republic of Ichkeria, 99% of population = terrorists.

>french called someone nigger
Wew lad

Real Russians descent from Novgorodians, everyone else is a churka.

Yep, but still most muslims here eat pork, drink vodka and wine and hate radical islam and arabs as well

>> Family moved here 300 years ago
> 300 years
Fuck off Kazaki. You are not native, noone of us Caucasians like you. You stole our culture, our traditional costumes, music, swords, everything. Wanna-be Caucasians.
Wait some years, Caucasus will become Caucasian again.

Essentially Turk rape babies

>no aren't savages!!1
>proceeds to behave like a nigger

Caucasians, causians never change

Wow they're both very good looking. Too bad they're Muslims.

>Nobody can move anywhere, otherwise they lose their nation
>mongoloid finn.

>no, no, you're butthurted, not me, not me
Tell me, faggot, was it your wife who was raped or was ity ou who was raped and robbed during military service.
>mommy, that churka bulled me, tell him he have le butthurt.

It was you who came into that comfy thread and started shitfest, not me.
Re-read it, faggot.

There is probably more Turkic influence in America than in the Caucasus. Everyone saying something like this just proves how uneducated he is in this topic.

>Chechen girls, despite their sharia law in their own republic often came here to fuck everything that moves and get drunk.
Bullshit. Chechens get rarely to Kabardino-Balkaria. If they move "abroad" they go to Sibiria, Moscow, Kazan, St. Petersburg. Not Kabardino-Balkaria which has worse living conditions than Chechnya.

>People from the Caucsus look like people from Iraq
You've never seen a Caucasian right? Chechens have fair skin, light-brown, blonde or red hair and blue, green or brown eyes.

He is not a Caucasian, that guy is a retarted Russian thinking he is Caucasian.
Portugese guy, if you want to know something about the Caucasus ask me, an ethnic Caucasian.

Churka, what are trying to say? :^) That i hurt ur subhuman feelings? Aww, i'm so sad.

Haha. jk faggot, even niggers are better than you. Gas yourself, mudslim shit.

>Blah, blah, blah.
Native German citizen at it again.

I'm not Cossack at all.

>Modern society
>degenetate shit
>Traditional values
>you are le savages and le niggers

Try again, faggot.
You didnt deserve people to treat you otherwise than i already do.

>not to KBR
>girls sex tourism

Yeah, keep telling me that sitting in another country. I wouldnt tell it if i didnt witnessed such degeneracy with my own eyes.

Well, it was you who came ITT bursting fire and anger from your ass. Obviously some Caucasians hurted you badly and we just have to find out how exactly they did it. Rape, robbery, slavery or somehow else.

>caucasians behave like niggers
>countries suck
>caucasians come here for gibs

Maybe if caucasians didn't act like caucasians do their countries wouldn't be shitholes

>Rape, robbery, slavery or somehow else.
Yee, that s a common thing for you, savages. You arent capable of doing anything else. Can you recall any good churka writer? Scientist? Composer? Even niggers have some remarkable examples. How does it feel being such a failure of a nation?

>chechens rarely in KBR

Almost 60 000 chechens live here.

>caucasus wil beccome caucasian again
>rusian-Caucasian war, never forget, never forgive.
Time changes everything, Gans.

I have two questions for you Gans. Whats your advances in building Sharia law in Bavaria?
And how do you think, what native Germans should do with you:
1) Send you to your homeland?
2) Purge you?
3) Culturally enrich your wife and make you sons a transgender for you to became a trully german?

You have to admit that you're a double-minded scum. Chechens live in Chechnya.

It's where all the beautiful people come from.

Literally every attractive person.

>Caucasus will become Caucasian again.
My volga-german grandparents told, that when they deported them temporarily to Kazakhstan, he could live with every ethnicity: Chinks, tatars, kazakhs, russians etc. except Chechens, who were nothing but cruel, disgusting rapists who danced like spastics and thought that place belonged to them. Caucasus will never be caucasian again, most people from Russia would have no qualms to genocide you if you ever think of misbehaving again.

>Composer
Yuri Temirkanov, Jabrail Haupa
>Scientist
Nobel-prize winning Geim
>Writer
Daur Zantaria

>EU-walfare nigger, pls.

prettiest women