"Every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly...

>"Every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so Spider-Man never actually punches anyone."
comicbookmovie.com/other/tom-holland-reveals-how-many-spider-man-movies-hes-signed-on-for-as-he-a146653

STOP THAT NO, THAT IS A FUCKING TERRIBLE IDEA
WE NEED THIS youtu.be/z00fTwhmYX0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z00fTwhmYX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop posting this everyday Sup Forumsfag

>MCU Spidey is like TAS Spidey.
Weird.

Looks like Trump was too late to save this one. Rip in peace, webhead.

Am I going to have to wait 10 more years for a better movie? Or 20 to see a good venom or more of the rogue's gallery?

take your cancerous memes to Sup Forums.

The only cancer here is Disney. And Sony.

You got me there.

From the actual interview:
>You've seen the billionaire, the scientist, the soldier. Now it's time to see the kid. And every decision we make on set is based off how would a kid react in this situation, so every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so he never actually punches anyone. It's all done kind of by accident. I think the biggest difference is his youth and innocence.
It's not "spider-man can't punch people because its a movie for kids", it's "spider-man doesn't know what the fuck he's doing because he is a kid"

These were good movies, I really don't know why we ever disliked them.
But anyway, is Spider-Man pulling his punches? He's got some super strength and it's not like Ock has some sort of super endurance.
One punch to the face from Spider-Man ought to knock him out.

I'm pretty fucking sure kids know how to swing with their fists, my dude. Even a toddler can do it.

Marvel is pissed that Trump won.
Expect their bullshit to be 10x now.

Realistically a kid with superpowers equals a murder & torture machine.

Clarissa knows how to make a fist around a long hard object.

In this case I'm expecting him to basically Dodge around all his fights. If they have a good choreographer that could be great

What does this mean?

lol

It means no lobster hands this time.

Didn't he throw a huge metal plank at Bucky in CW?

No, I seriously don't know what he means

I like TAS Spider-man's action, but the best Spider-Man action is when he's legit just flying around like a fucking and hitting people with all four limbs in batshit acrobatic poses.

Second best is silent angry Spider-Man but we're never going to see that in the MCU.

This could actually work very well if they emulate the Jackie Chan style of "I don't want no problems" fighting where he uses furniture or whatever's around him to doge and defend himself.

>Peter has to fight against Green Goblin and Dr. Octopus while holding a baby Siamese twin and his pizza box and Christmas present wrappers

I'm down for this

What I'm getting from this is that we'll be seeing a very acrobatic Spidey who relies on his webs and surroundings a lot.

Which is great for a teenage Spider-Man. All I'm hearing is "we want it to be Spectacular but live action".

Also lends to the "Peter's being serious, he's gonna kill him!" trope we see whenever he's pissed off. Expect there to be a few scenes where he's beating someone bad but he recoils cause "muh uncle ben ;~;"

Peter doesn't really get that level of serious until he's in his 20s or so. Gwen's death is sort of the real start ot him being willing to take shit seriously.

>Give the rights back to Marvel

I hope he doesn't land on pigeons. That would seriously traumatize me.

Gotta bank in on that TAS nostalgia

tbt, It forces them to get even more creative with his fight scenes

Which is great. We get to see a faithful teenage Peter for a while

>D*sney would do so much better with Spidey, they should just give him back!

>spider-man doesn't know what the fuck he's doing because he is a kid

>Movie takes place after civil war
>He catches and twists bucky's metal arm without even trying

Clever girl.

I don't know, I always thought spiderman punching crooks was weird, and most of his rogues gallery isn't superhumanly tough and strong to be able to take his blows.

Even if he's holding back, it's still really dangerous.

>WE NEED THIS youtu.be/z00fTwhmYX0

>Is hit by a train traveling full speed in the opposite direction to his
>Doesn't even flinch
>Ock, a human nerd scientist barely registers Spider-man's punches or kicks.
This is not a good fight. IT's got great moments, but they can do a lot better.

Making Spiderman of all people throw punches is just really lazy writing.

This doesn't bother me at all, Spidey doesn't need to punch all that much, he's got swinging kicks, his Web lines, and many other things, having him just ouch the bad guys kind of limits him, after all we don't need another Nolanverse styled fight scenes where all anyone knows how to do is throw punches.

He always was a sissy, after all. He didn't kill.

>Is hit by a train traveling full speed in the opposite direction to his
>Doesn't even flinch

Are... are you serious? He didn't get hit by that train.

What do you call this?

Oh, I thought you were talking about the scene around 2:25 where he dodges the train. Sorry.

up until the 1:55 mark spidey doesn't punch doc ock in that one either and the choreography was still fine.

Clarissa who?