Why would we even bat an eye about this...

Why would we even bat an eye about this? It's pretty common knowledge among the alt-right that Trump is a Black Israelite.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/video-donald-trump-receives-standing-ovation-detroit-great-faith-ministries-church/
breitbart.com/california/2016/09/03/donald-trump-promises-pass-kates-law/
youtube.com/watch?v=YKKqho5eonQ
newsmax.com/Politics/newt-gingrich-hillary-clinton-no-press/2016/09/02/id/746503/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/03/confirmed-rupert-murdoch-instructed-fox-news-to-take-down-donald-trump-august-2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This just in politicians pander to groups to get support.

Shhhhhh..... Don't tell anyone.

>goldberg

He's just pandering boys, and the dumb niggers will eat it up, meanwhile we're smart enough to see through it.

Damn, he's right, I was a trump supporter but then he did something and now I'm a cruise missile with her

>(((goldberg)))
>(((alt-right)))

>(((Alt-Right)))
>(((Goldberg)))

pic speaks more then a thousand words

Fuck off hillshill

We all know your party is the one that keeps proud black men down by giving them handouts so they never develop a useful skill to fit into society

We're on to you

>niggers will think he's a Jew cocksucker
>we know it

I hate drumpf now.

ayy, based toothpaste

>(((Goldberg)))

Just a coincidence goyim

(((goldberg))) i have been paralyzed

>TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE RAYCISS
>TRUMP AND SUPPORTERS BTFO LOOK AT THIS PIC HE'S TOTALLY NOT RACIST.

Pick one. Retards.

Wtf I hate Jews now oh wait.

DONALD TRUMP RECEIVES STANDING OVATION at Detroit Great Faith Ministries Church

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/video-donald-trump-receives-standing-ovation-detroit-great-faith-ministries-church/

Donald Trump Promises To Pass ‘Kate’s Law’

breitbart.com/california/2016/09/03/donald-trump-promises-pass-kates-law/

Julian Assange: Hillary Will Be Hitler On Steroids If Elected!

youtube.com/watch?v=YKKqho5eonQ

Newt: Hillary's Not Holding Pressers Because 'She Can't Tell the Truth'

newsmax.com/Politics/newt-gingrich-hillary-clinton-no-press/2016/09/02/id/746503/

Confirmed: Rupert Murdoch Instructed Fox News To Take Down Donald Trump August 2015…

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/03/confirmed-rupert-murdoch-instructed-fox-news-to-take-down-donald-trump-august-2015/

sage

Maybe he should check in on the twitter Jews, they are fucking losing it.

Wtf #ImWithHer now

(((Goldberg)))
Ben

Get the Zyklon

w-we may be completely paralyzed
but at least we're not literally shaking

This picture is just too good. I hope they spread it further. Trump really pulled a fast one on them.

When you don't understand the 'movement' you hate.

why would i be paralyzed? i dont trust anyone that hates jews.

Oh shit, Trumps getting along with a Black Jew?!?! I'm btfo, I guess I just have to vote for Hillary now, seeing as my racist and fascist views are more in line with her now.

Nigger cock suckers pandering to Jew overlords fuck off.

It's great that candidates are reaching out to blacks by not appealing to their victim complexes.

Wow, Trump is fighting the alt right? What a great guy, dumping that bitch Hillary now.

More like:

>Trump paralyzed by lack of media aka Jewish support and has to amend.

It's wonderfull Trump panders to jews,evangelicals and blacks at the same time.

I bet Hillarys campaign hates this picture.

>Black Israelite
Holy shit, anons. We're all now participating in an alt-right conspiracy without even knowing it.

Jews are actually freaking the fuck out over this tallit, they hate it, it burns them.

Yeah
>Left criticizes Trump for reaching out to African Americans.

They are just shitting their bed at this point now.

We heard the cameraman screaming: "HE IS WEARING SHAWLLLL!!!"

"Shut it down"

When has that ever paralyzed him?

Because most of the celebs criticizing the "alt right" are normies who don't understand it in any way whatsoever. Rick Wilson is probably the only one who really understands.

>that pic

HOLY SHIT. Trump uses Mario paper tabs and Pence uses Luigi paper tabs

(((Jeffrey Goldberg)))

Sup Forums was right again

wtf I hate Trump now

Trump confirmed player 1

It's quite clear that all these journalists have no understanding of anything beyond labels.

>LOOK AT ME
>I AM THE JEW NOW

>they actually believe we are voting for Trump because we are racist

Hahaha holy shit the ignorance

>inb4 we're not alt-right

Doesn't matter whether we are or not. The mainstream sees this place as the alt-right.

And the left is not?

Never has there been a setence more sad than
Sup Forums was right again

What if Trump fixes niggers? Wean them off gibs, educate them and give them jobs, make them how they were in the 30s and shit.

Make Nigs Great Again

Can we please make tallits the official accessory / jerk-rag of Sup Forums?

Do you realize how many Jews would drop dead of a heart attack if we came into these stupid things?

We'll just tell them it's "art," like a cross in a jar of piss.

>goldberg

They are shaking enough to trigger seismographs.

Yearly african american pilgrimage to Israel when? It is the holy land of Yakub and the old black israelites.

replace the yiddish on the trim with the 14 words

>To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though not being myself under the law) that I might win those under the law.
1 Corinthians 9:20

uhhhh why would we listen to a racist jew like Goldberg who is a nazi and refuses to support diversity in Israel to bring in more refugees?

Yes, perfect.

this fucking election was preordained. Praise him.

>that fucking smug grin
Trump is literally Kek.

>this Khazar crybaby not realizing at least half of Sup Forums is Black Hebrew Israelites

wtf... Trump is in a photo with a black guy wearing some sort of jew cape

I am afraid I will have to vote hillary now

Sadly you can't fix them. They will never have a high enough IQ to assimilate.

wtf I'm Christopher Reeves now

niggers checkmated by SCIENCE again

no one in the alt-right cares lmao, we win by securing every demographic

>we

Sage

>the missile knows where it is by knowing where it is not
So you're a missile since you're not with Trump.

This shows how ignorant they are and their twisted perception of us.

It also shows how ignorant they perceive us to be.

IQ depends a lot on education.

Paralyzed? No not really Trump has been trying to strengthen ties with minority groups for the past few weeks.

I don't see anything new in this picture.

this is a great idea

>Jewish cuck Goldberg obsesses over some faceless scapegoat for globalist failures by writing how little he cares about them for the 11th time this year

>people believe that the alt-right unironically hates jews, blacks, everything not white

The biggest culture war in the west is the inability for people to separate memes from reality. When you really stop to think about that, it's incredibly depressing. It means "adults" in the west are so incapable of critical thought that they believe everything they come upon on the internet is 100% real.

Just what the fuck?

Man they really want this alt-right bullshit to stick.

I hope for this. I know they'll never be model citizens but they can be improved. The niggers before the gibsmedat era were far better citizens and had far more successful lives than the modern nigger. Ideally they can join America, feel some pride for once, etc.

American niggers are more American then the spics and mudslime anyway. They're our kin in a way, our shared history here on this continent speaks to that. So in that way, while I'm not entirely optimistic they can ever be helped, I remain ever hopeful that they can.

>(((GOLDBERG)))

I actually fucking love jews. Not an alt-rightist though

Yep, they're literally this retarded. It's funny because it makes Hillary's "alt-right" speech look even more ridiculous in retrospective now.

IQ is hereditary.

Anyone can be educated, but it has no effect on IQ.

Think of education as supplies and equipment, and of IQ as talent, skill, and competency.

I really don't know anymore what the shills are even trying to achieve at this point.

>"Trump is a racist, he's literally Hitler!"
>"Look at this photo of Trump talking to a BLACK person and wearing a JEWISH garment! Isn't that outrageous? Aren't you angry, Trump supporters?"

They want to cook up a similar stigma to it like far-right has.

It would be time to ban that robot, it's becoming too obvious

Thank you based Jeffrey (((Goldberg))) I hate alt-right now, im now #ShillWill

>this will finally stump Trump

I would take niggers over jews.

We love our black Trump supporters, don't we?

>alt-right

hard to type because I'm paralyzed.

I never understood why Evangelicals love the Kikes so much.

Kikes see non jewish blood people as cattle.

Jesus went against the kikes and so was killed by them.

Yet evangelicals think that kikes still are the chosen people.

Their narrative has really fractured between "Trump is Hitler, don't vote for him" and "Trump is moderate, don't vote for him"

What a retard

keep spreading that photo you dumb kike
let people see "racist" Trump worshiping with blacks

Holy shit dat left hook. I mean dat
>alt-right.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Goldberg))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

After being decidedly pro-Trump with the exception of some Mexicans and all Canadians, Sup Forums is now officially lolbertarian again

>i love globalism and niggers are my equal! :)

Because American Evangelical Protestants are dogshit stupid and have no sense of history, context, or tradition, and listen to guys in polo shirts who preach out of warehouses and wear gold chain bracelets.

Fucking national embarrassments.

Don't be an antisemitism, vote for donny!

wait, this kike actually thought trump and the alt right was racist?

what a stupid kike, is he the tribes village retard?

>that helpless female security
Gets me every time

(((Goldboig))

hahahahahahaha wtf is this

The best thing Hitler ever did was wipe out the weaker bloodlines, too bad he didn't finish off the job.

All left wing Jews need to be curbstomped into oblivion.

I love these.

>"Why do you support Trump?"
>"I agree with his policies"
>"Okay, we've established you're a racist, xenophobic, bigot who would vote for Hitler, so what do you think of this photo of Drumpf with black Israelites! How does that feel you fucking anti-semite!"
>"What about it?"
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT ABOUT IT! HE'S STANDING WITH PEOPLE YOU FUCKING HATE AND SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH OF A HYPOCRITE HE IS!"
>"But he isn't racist and neither am I. You just said both of us were so you could create a narrative for your strawman"
>"...DOES ANYONE SPEAK RACIST BECAUSE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HIM! THE ALT-RIGHT ARE ABSOLUTELY MAD AS FUCK RIGHT NOW!"
>Jewish """""intellectuals"""""

Notice they were the ones who coined the term "alt-right" and no one actually uses it except themselves and the goys? Anyone know the history of the word "Nazi" and the parallels it seems to be sharing? Pure coincidence.