Punisher

Punisher
Dr. Strange
Daredevil
Moon Knight
Iron Fist

These are the last five important white male protagonists of their own ongoing series, who have not been a) retired b) killed off c) replaced by women or people of color d) coexist with women or people of color who also use their name.

Do I forget anyone?
How long till Marvel sacrifices them too, on the Altar of Identity Politics?
Personally I think Daredevil will be spared. It's very hard to introduce a new Daredevil with the exact set of powers and skills plus blindness. He will be our last threshold.
>pic not related anymore

>Moon Knight
>white

It's still Marc Spector... Do I miss something?

Matt's blind so that sort of makes him SJW proof.

I will literally shit my anger out my ass and it will go on a murderous rampage if they do any of a,b,c, or d with Punisher.

I guess that's why.
Blind people read comics too, amirite? And want to have superheros they can relate with.

Brevoort will expect you to buy it then.

Punisher had a female companion didn't he?

Doctor Strange I could see losing his title again.

Daredevil could maybe be replaced with Echo.

Iron Fist has a little girl as the next in line if I remember correctly.

Then again they can pull a Ironheart at anytime and just make up a character to replace anyone. I'm sure everyone will be replaced eventually :(

Deadpool

Gwenpool

>Punisher
Had. Where is she now?
>Dr. Strange
I fear he's the next to go. Probably bring Strange 2099 to the present or introduce some young asian girl to be his apprentice and successor.
>Daredevil
Nah... Echo is nowhere near being Daredevil
>Iron Fist
Really? I missed that part.

>who also use their name
I didn't know Gwenpool had the same name as Deadpool

It's a reference.

>I fear he's the next to go. Probably bring Strange 2099 to the present or introduce some young asian girl to be his apprentice and successor.
What about that girl from Aaron's run? No way they'll use Clea.

As soon as the movie fad wears down, they'll think of something.
But however it is, it's gonna be female and young, preferably early teens and she's gonna be the best Sorcerer Supreme that ever was.
Strange himself will admit it.

They will probably keep the route they have set up where Wiccan is the next sorcerer Supreme. In Doctor Strange and the Sorcerer Supremes he ignores Strange's question when he asks Billy if he is Supreme now what happened to himself. Or Nico would work.

but it's not a female character sharing his name

>Doctor Strange I could see losing his title again.
to Illyana Rasputin?

>muties mattering
>ever again

That's sounds like something they would do...
So... Iron Fist and Dr. Strange will go down soon.
That leaves us with Punisher, Daredevil and Moon Knight.
Daredevil is SJW-friendly because of his blindness.
Moon Knight is a Jew and this is probably why they have not messed with him yet and maybe never will.
Punisher... I bet they will really have it in for him in the future.

Didn't stop them from retconning Scarlet Witch.

There was a female punisher, so, they are all taken

Deadpool might count, in the sense that Gwenpool only have a part of her name like him, and that's all (and mostly being kind of crazy, have comic awarness, is a mercenary and use gun. Well, too bad, they are no more white orininal man hero)

Yeah but that female Punisher right now is forgotten.
I don't think they'll bring her back and give her her own title or replace Frank Castle with her.

uhhh he's always been white?

Jews don't count as white for Sup Forums

They don't count as diversity targets for liberals too, it seems.
That's very probably why it's Marc Spector and not some black teenage girl in his place.

Moon Knight also just isn't that popular

Nico Minoru sorceress supreme?

My money's on Wiccan

He's not exactly an A-Lister but he's been regularly making appearances since back when.

>Personally I think Daredevil will be spared. It's very hard to introduce a new Daredevil with the exact set of powers and skills plus blindness. He will be our last threshold.

So this must be why I like Daredevil so much

Didn't they already do that with Clea Strange? It would be D

Punisher was black for a few issues in the 90s and Spector is Jewish so he's off limits

Forgot pic

They don't consider themselves white either

She was his love interest and later wife. I am not sure if that really counts as taking his name in the context we are talking about.

Daredevil now has an illegal immigrant sidekick and Iron Fist's new series will launch with an Asian loli sidekick as well. It is the current year, after all.

It's Marvel who should get on with the times.
It is current year and people vote a nationalist in the white house.
What the fuck are those Marvel grandpas want with all this diversity? It's so 2015 already.

Punisher now is Frank Castle and there's no other Punisher than Frank Castle.
We're talking about active characters who are being used to replace the white male protagonists.
If there were black and female punishers, there aren't anymore.

>tfw white Black Panther

That would be hilarious. And Marvel loves controversy, what are they waiting for?

brother voodoo was sorcerer supreme for a bit right? so this already happened to strange, it was just before they were transparently doing it for PR boosts and news spots

that's also why it was better than

Punisher will stay as the trigger happy crazy white male to show that every white male wants to kill everyone

Voodoo wasn't the only one who's had the title for a while as well either, Strange just keeps losing it

Strange replaced with some Asian girl or Jericho Drumm again, thus time long-term.

Wanda replaced by Wiccan (retaining the "Scarlet Witch" title because gay and progressive).

I didn't know people were triggered like this

> Wiccan becomes Scarlet Witch
> Then becomes Sorcerer Supreme

It fits all Marvel's agendas so well.

Thus proving that gays are the best, because he is better -Ed than Marvel's two strongest mystics.

Too bad Daredevil is typically irrelevant to most of the MU. Even Peter is being pushed to the background.

Did you WATCH the recent election?

>replace Frank with a thinly-veiled apology to BLM
>his "war on crime" is just killing white cops because racism
>for some reason, everyone in the Marvel universe approves the actions of All-New, All-Different Punisher

I hate Gwenpool but she is hardly a Deadpool replacement, or even counterpart. The only they have in common are that they're both meant to be comedic characters.

>an Italian an irish and a jew
>white

Bendis would have a heart attack.

> Be me, be Marvel writer

> Walk into Marvel seminar.

> "I propose we make Black Panther a white man to show how progressive Wakanda is."

> Silence

> Tumbleweeds pass

Baby Boomer Idiocy 2016

Is it wrong of me to think that looks like a really fun book?

comics and movies are going on the opposite directions.

ironic isn't it?

I will burn all my comics in front of their office if they do that.
Fuck you for making me even think this is possible.

I don't know user, a black punisher wannabe who goes around killing cops would be a fun one-off.

Maybe ending with being Franked for his crimes.
I would buy it.

I would only let it happen if Frank ventilates his skull at the end.

A black woman tried to steal Moon Knight's powers from him.

She talked about how oppressed she was, but in the end it turned out she was from an ultra-rich and privileged family and lied about all the oppression she claimed to face.

It was almost like she was a metaphor for SJWs.

>Iron Fist
>doesn't coexist with people of color

You gotta be kidding me.

Did you guys read Nighthawk? Even black racist Punisher/Batman doesn't approve of BLM.

Wow, good thing this isn't Sup Forums you shitposter

You gotta be FUCKING kidding me...

They turned Iron Man into a fucking black guy!

Marvel is a bunch of SJW cucks!!!

1/3

2/3

3/3

Multiple times?

kek'd

Luke Cage will never be a white woman, I 100% guarantee you that.

Yes, read The Living Weapon.