The age old question. Marvel or DC?

The age old question. Marvel or DC?

the real question is dark horse or image

All four. And not as some contrarian bullshit "I win" answer. I legitimately follow series from all four. It's not that uncommon and I find threads like this pretty stupid honestly.

The ones who happen to have the stories I enjoy.

The age old question. Fantagraphics or Drawn & Quarterly?

The age old question is why limit yourself to a single comics company when you don't need to pay four hundred dollars for a console to read from one of them.

Currently, DC for but you never know when it's gonna swing back the other way for comics.
DC for cartoons.
Marvel for movies.

Dark Horse.

Fantagraphics

DC has the better heroes and stories. All Marvel has is Spider-Man who they ruined decades ago.

The fairly recent question. Archie or IDW?

This is a correct answer.
This is also valid.

If it weren't for Dark Horse I'd probably have give up on comics all together.

The age old question. Deez Nuts or My Name Is Chef?

French comics or Belgian comics?

Don't bother posting in this thread if you are too pleb to know the answer.

Aardvark-vanaheim.

Joanne is thiccccc.

French Canadian comics.

MC.

IDW, fuck Archie.

Fanta, always Fanta. Aside from Joe Matt, D+Q has always been inferior when it comed to comedy.

French-canadian comics

I like both companies and buy stuff from both, but if I'm being honest, I have more Marvel on my shelf at home and more Marvel on my pull list.

DC's got most of my favorite characters, but not necessarily my favorite comics/stories.

Image has fun stuff every now and then, but the release schedules are fucked.

Marvel's a little bit lost right now, but I'm sure they'll get their house in order eventually. Everything feels the same. Everyone's a mouthpiece for something. And I'm fine with feminism, race stuff and politics as long as it feels fresh and original. But right now, Marvel's got the laziest on-the-nose writing that I've read in my life.

both because only retards treat comic book publishers like vidya game consoles

Which company fills up the majority of your shelf?

I remember learning about Julie Doucet in history of comics. I think my prof had a crush on her.