I am sorry guys, but its over.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>YouGov

>Literally chaired by a Muslim cuckservative Tory
>Same polling company that put leave 10 points behind right before the vote

Both those states are irrelevant

People here praised YouGov 10 days ago, because they were first poll to put Trump close to Hillary after quite some time.

Yeah... Mine as well not go to the polls come election day if you're a #TrumpChump...

Thank you for Correcting the Recordā„¢

Dobili ste 1 dinar od Srpske Napredne Strankeā„¢. Samo tako nastavite!

First post by an American

>1 dinar

Eh, za koga ti radis.

ur dumb

What's she gonna do, run the country from inside a prison?

>look at post
>not American flag

Dropped.

Zaista me teras na razmisljanje....

>trusting polls
>ever

I wouldn't trust them if they showed Trump to be leading, either. It's not exactly a well-kept secret that they are controlled by the (((media))).

Okay, here goes. This poll is closer to representing the actual population than most of the crap we've seen this summer, but there are some flaws. First, the good:

The male/female split is 49/51 compared to some massive oversampling of women that happened since the DNC in other polls like Reuters. They used 1,091 "likely voters" which is decent. The margin of error is plus/minus 4.1% so Clinton would still win with this sample.

The bad:
They surveyed 50% democrats and 42% republicans. This is fairly accurate since there has lately been a gap of 6-8% between the parties in Gallup polls for PA gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx, but they only sampled 8% independents when they are by far the largest group of voters in PA. This almost certainly invalidates this sample.

It gets worse! We all remember how Trump loves the poorly educated and they love him. It's a big joke how those stupid coal miners and factory workers love Trump! Ha ha! Well, PA has 38% HS graduates, 20% college degree, and 8.4% post-grad (about 20% don't have a HS diploma at all). But this sample must have used a law school registrar to find their participants because they sampled 26% HS or less, 25% some college, 28% college grads, and 21% post-grad. That means almost 200 out of 1,091 likely voters have a master's degree or above. Why would you trust this poll?

It all comes down to who answers the phone. I don't think the Hell's Angels Trump supporters sit by the phone waiting to have their opinion included in these polls. Factory workers don't want to talk on the phone after working 10 hours. It's just opinionated liberal post-grads with nothing better to do.

Yeah, screencapped this shit.

Definitely one of the most delusional posts this year.

Will reveal my collage after Trump loses, see you m8.

YouGov? The same polling institution which released that one poll that literally sampled 84% democrats?

Are you delusional. Only 8% sample of indepedents is good?

This guy gets it.

Okay faggot, let me check that poll again.

Here you go m8. It is so low because they didn't ask if people are Republicans, Democrats or Independents.

Many of those who said that they are leaning dems/repubs and those who say that they are not that strong democrat/republican are independents.

Many independents lean towards each party, only small sample of them are actually viewing
themselves as actual independents.

They didn't ask if they are registered democrats, republicans or independents, they asked them what they more identify with.

This is a slide thread.

Get in here

>checks flag

Just admit your a troll

>8% independent polled
in PA

>10% independent polled in NC

And people take these polls seriously...

it's been over since the Jews decided she would be president

Get it? Polls are just another propaganda tool abused by the left.

See

>polls are jewish manipulation devices
>despite accurately predicting 90-100% of the things they poll

Oh ok. You're right. It's all made up and just random chance. Thanks for dispelling the fancy jewish numbers, ahyuck.

Hello faggot here's your $1 deposit.

It's been over for a long time. Hillary never stood a chance.

Nah mate, just look at the history. Reagan was actually leading Carter for quite some time.

Just look at all these polls, they were always correct within the margin of error +/-3

>he doesn't know all elections are rigged by the Jews

This, just look at the my pic, polls ARE accurate trumshills.

She's not going to prison and I think you know that.

Sup Forums is not one person faggot

Following polls is for dumb niggers anyway

>independents were undersampled! meme

You do know that they adjust for things like this on poll analyzation websites, right? They have like 10-100 polls from each polling organization, and they have a huge pool of data from each of them to know exactly how far left or right these polling agencies lean and how accurate their predictions are over their entire existence as a polling agency. They can properly weight these polls, and sampling 8% independent doesn't "invalidate" any of them. If this were the case, all polls would be invalid and they are not. How people self identify as a voter doesn't even matter that much to the polling process.

And yet despite the same "undersampling Republicans/Independents" meme of 2012, they still got Romney's numbers correct to a T and predicted his loss perfectly. There was this same anti-poll sentiment back then using the exact same arguments Trumpfags are using today.

Now hamster away the educational bias please.

Polls are irrelevant. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron who probably shouldn't be allowed to vote

You're right. Undersampling isn't a thing because everyone gets similar results.

> trump = romney and Hillary = Obama

Nice meme.

This shill again. (You)

THIS

Get the fuck in here

Then refute it, faggot.

Generally the poorly educated are expected to be trump voters but in reality the majority of the HS dropouts are blacks.

I wouldn't talk to a pollster if they paid me, and neither would most of the people I know that are Trump supporters.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal who lacks the judgement for the position of president. She will accelerate the third worldification and racial balkanization of America.

So if she wins, those of us who want the government's power to collapse so we can reassert control of our communities locally still win.

We'll likely see federal agents being disarmed, handcuffed, and driven to state lines to walk across before her term is over.

Epic, free carpet bombing for my motherland again

I didn't say Trump was Romney or Hillary was Obama you illiterate retard. I'm saying the exact same excuses were used for Romney, and yet his loss was predicted precisely. Undersampling wasn't an issue. You can even look at the entire history of every polling agency's polls and see how often their predictions were correct. Many of them have a 90-100% accuracy rate. Those ones are weighted more highly than those with lower accuracy rates or that have traditional polling biases to the left or right.

What you're trying to say is that since sometimes polls are wrong, they are always wrong. Which is just dumb. The reality is that sometimes polls are wrong, but 90%+ of the time they are not. Just because Bernie pulled a miracle victory in Michigan doesn't suddenly invalidate that polling correctly predicted his losses everywhere else.

President Donald J. Trump
Just get used to hearing for about the next 8 years.
Everybody knows he's going to win, and all the "polls" you post aren't going to change what happens on November 8 when the lines vote for Trump stretch out the door, around the building and down the street for 15 blocks.

Just give it up, HillShills.
It isn't working.

>Just get used to hearing for about the next 8 years.

They're not made up but they're also not entirely accurate, especially when dealing with someone like Trump.
In Britain we had the shy Tory/leaver effect, in America you have the Bradley effect.
This time round it will probably be even worse because anytime you say anything remotely nice about Trump, let alone admit supporting him, you get yelled at for being racist.
of course whether or not the effect is big enough to account for the entire gap in the polls idk

No fucking way PA goes to Clinton, except for voter fraud.

>No fucking way PA goes to Clinton, except for voter fraud
>Philadelphia
>Pittsburgh

Sure thing mate.

> I'm saying the exact same excuses were used for Romney, and yet his loss was predicted precisely

Well that is kind of irrelevant because Trump isn't Romney in any way and this election isn't like the one Romney was in. Why are the two comparable when the circumstances and candidates are so incredibly different?

>Many of them have a 90-100% accuracy rate.
The argument against the polls is that with recent things such as the Brexit that using the same formulas for genuinely different circumstances may be a faulty way of gauging things. Sure they may be 90% accurate with previous elections that were a lot more similar to each other, but most people, rightly or wrongly, see Trump as different and this election as different.

>PA
>NC

>mattering

Trump has the white vote locked up and will make good advances in the black vote to flip VA and MI. Hillary is done.

most of these polls discard undecided which is quite high most of the time

>CBS news
>Clinton Broadcasting System