Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSVLpzGseXw
youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
nytimes.com/2015/03/22/opinion/sunday/judith-shulevitz-hiding-from-scary-ideas.html
thedailyhaze.com/college-students-treated-like-children/
youtube.com/watch?v=gK8XzRKOem8
cbsnews.com/news/did-donald-trump-say-hed-refuse-to-take-a-salary-as-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ebin

the whole joke behind lol was a shitty comedy comic descending into slice of life/drama. if you just use it with any and everything you're fucking up

Imagine being such a melodramatic faggot that you act like this
Liberals are children

Why are liberals such incredible pussies? An academy award winning actor couldn't act more pathetic than them. How do they get anything done in between all the crying and self-righteous blogging?

Don't worry guys. I'll keep updating the comic with every new addition to her twitter.

As a liberal, the results of this election have made me more ashamed to be a liberal than ever.

Does anyone have that comic that showed an apocalyptic wasteland with a trump-faced dollar bill flutttering across the landscape?

Wait, it's about Trump? I thought it was about Sugar being bulimic or something?

Well you don't usually vote to be bulimic.

You know this is what Trump supporters wanted, right?

The left really has become a caricature.

Why are conservatives so fucking retarded that they think the country turning into a theocracy isn't something to cry about if you are gay and likely to be hauled off to death camps?

You heard it here folks, Trump's bringing back death camps.

You really think he'll get that much done in 4 years?

Here's your (you).

As an (soon-to-be) independent, this election has been fucking amazing.
Seeing liberals literally shit themselves in fear is amazing.
Don't know why I was ever registered as a Democrat, that party's a fucking joke nowadays.

Never thought I'd get the chance to post this.

>"If Trump wins, this country will descend into chaos!" said the rioting liberals

If elected president, I solemnly swear that I will end all political advertising on television, radio, the internet, and any other form of media currently existing or yet to be invented until 2 months before whatever election the candidate is involved with.

>Every lgbtbbq faggot sitting themselves because they think trump is going to send in the death squads
>he's literally the most socially liberal republican to ever be president and he's from fucking new york to boot

Honestly, what they should be terrified of is anyone assasinating him. Pence is the real fucking fury.

Also, I legitimately thought this was about Steven Universe from the drawings.

Pence is some damn good assassination insurance.

If Trump does go down they need to make damn sure they take the VP with him or we're fucked.

The artist is a storyboard revisionist on steven universe

user, user, come on. Donald Trump may be a lot of things.
But he's not a Muslim.

After that it goes to Paul Ryan.
Possibly slightly better then Pence but still fucking terrible.

I know Trump and Ryan hate each other, so hopefully Trump kicks his ass out.

>tfw the steven universe alumni are gonna be the new generation of cartoonists at cn, just like flap jack and dexter's lab alumni were back in the day

>if you are gay and likely to be hauled off to death camps?
>retarded liberals believe these lies
you got to be memeing here
no one is that retarded, right?

CNN was spouting bullshit and you all ate it like a fucking sandwich

We're still getting trickle down from flapjack. Pen Ward, Hirsch, Patrick McHale

I think the issue is that he's now in charge of the police apparatus of the state, the surveillance networks, the FBI and CIA and the military, etc.

Remember when white people were all afraid of SHARIA LAW and all that shit? Unlike that fear, this is the open expression of the people in power.

>the only thing to fear from the government is death camps

sure thing there budski

Hey as long as they make good cartoons I don't give a shit.

I still read Sister Claire because it's a good comic, even if Yamino is one of the most repulsive human beings on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSVLpzGseXw
>thinking trump stands against lgbt society
do people even watch anything related or are they in their own hugbox?

he was actually proud that the republican party is on his side

>Original post mentions gays being hauled off the death camps
>Response post says that's retarded
>Your post brings up something the response post didn't even mention
Come on now

>singling out "white people" as if it were a bad thing

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

>Hey as long as they make good cartoons I don't give a shit.
They won't.

>DA GUBMINT IS COMING TO GET ME!
I am willing to bet at least a hundred fucking dollars that you were one of the people who spent the last eight years making fun of people for acting that way about Obama. I guaran-fucking-tee it.
Oh no, but now it's totally different and totally justified because your team lost. Grow the fuck up, faggot

Just because he's the head of the executive branch, doesn't mean he gets to do any of those death camp shit you fags are so afraid of, because in America, there's this thing called check and balance.

And what does Sharia law has to do anything with Trump? One's a backward anti-civilization piece of script that shouldn't exist at this time and age, while other is the president.

Fucking Sup Forumsmblr man

Yeah, that and his statements concerning trans people during the election (they should use whatever bathroom makes them feel most comfortable, they don't need their own, its too expensive to police or build new stuff) makes me think he will personally be a non-issue on that stuff. But he's got Pence behind him, and the GOP is running on one of their most anti-LGBT platforms ever.

So there's some serious dissonance going on. I think he'll get taken to task more if he acts against LGBT stuff than if he acts for it. Boils down to "government taking away rights" versus "government leaving people alone." to a lot of folks who don't give two shits about gays otherwise.

They aren't children, they're animals. Just look at all the violence over the last few days, worse, the fake 'attacks' that they have been called out on time and time again.
I used to see them as intellectually opposed but the scenes of the last few days coupled with conversations I've had with people have cemented the uncomfortable fact that the grass roots liberal is anything but intellectual.
What a contemptuous and disgusting group of people.

Is this real?

At this day and age you can never be sure

>therapy dogs and play-doh

This is getting pathetic.

Any more comics like this?

>At a job interview for a major media outlet
>"What did you major in?"
>"Play-doh and puppies"
>"You're hired!"
Liberalism is a mental condition

nytimes.com/2015/03/22/opinion/sunday/judith-shulevitz-hiding-from-scary-ideas.html

thedailyhaze.com/college-students-treated-like-children/

idiot this comic isn't about Trump, it's about Rebecca's bulimia

Very real indeed. There are reams and reams of emails and screen shots of universities doing it.

>if you are gay and likely to be hauled off to death camps?

You do know he's pro gay-marriage and trans acceptance right?

He had a gay speaker at one of his speeches even when they didn't want that, he's gone on record saying that what happens between two people is their own business, when asked about gay marriage he said it was the law of the land, he's pro choice, he's gone on record saying in press conferences repeatedly that whatever bathroom you want to use is fine, he's endorsed by Caiytlyn Jenners, etc I can keep going

Liberals are retarded, they made him into mecha Hitler who must oppose them on all things and represents the ultimate evil to all of their positions in their mind, because they listen to their liberal machines.

You actually listen to this guy, there's a reason that the other Republicans hate him, since he basically represents none of their issues. He's a Republican in name only. Very few people realize this, that he's not going to destroy you and gay marriage, because they just listen to the media who demonizes him. And yeah there's shitty points about him, but its not that anyone actually gets a halfway accurate picture on him in the first place since its all hyperbole out there.

This is the election that made me realize elections are just shitposting basically. Its not about what you stand for, its about your opponent trying to define what you stand for for you. The problem that the media didn't anticipate is that Trump is very good at slogans and memes accidentally. Which is why "Crooked Hillary" and "Jeb is a Mess" and other such slogans caught on. You just need words that you can repeat like that, while also shitposting them.

Also "Make America Great Again" and "Can't Stump the Trump"

It was all memes. Other presidents have used memes before, like "We like Ike", but not to this level.

>implying there will be a 2020 election
>implying Trump isn't now our emperor for life

>"Votes" is literally the second word written

yea, the death camp known as AIDS

You have been listening to Sup Forums way too much.

Maybe they're not pussies. Maybe you're emotionally dead.

good
we need an emperor now
and it's better than hillary "Saudi prince bitch" clinton

fucking warmongerer that would have had us going to war with everything her backers want as her entire political platform was bought off

>vocally opposes gay marriage and even said he would strongly consider appointing SC judges who favored this stance

>WEW WHY ARE THESE JEW-LIBCUKS-NUMALES-FAGS SO WORRIED HURR DURR

pretty retarded tbhqlaquafam

>Actually thinks Sister Claire is good
This place really does have shit taste

>say gay marriage should be a state issue
>this mean he want gay concentration camps

>What a contemptuous and disgusting group of people.

We should make them all wear some sort of symbol to show what a bunch of fucking pussies they are. Maybe even register their names somewhere so we know if we live near them.

As a Liberal, I agree. Most are whiny fucking crybabies.

>marriage is for couple, who, in principle may reproduce
>watch out for the right wing death squads
Again, completely devoid of any fucking awareness.

Trump is in favor of gay marriage generally

its only his vice president you have to worry about.

they are pussies
>i'm literally shaking
youtube.com/watch?v=gK8XzRKOem8

pop a squat fucking homo

They already do that of their own volition.

see

cbsnews.com/news/did-donald-trump-say-hed-refuse-to-take-a-salary-as-president/

AND SPEAKING OF SCARING STEVEN UNIVERSE RELATED PEOPLE GUESS WHO'S DOING IT FOR FREE?!?!?

So why can't we force them to register and wear, say, a star or a flower or something? I'd like to know where these pussies live so I can move away from them so their cowardice doesn't rub off on me.

I didn't read the whole thing for the first article but I can understand setting up a calming room for rape victims.

>implying
They are marking themselves, friend. Perhaps you should join them? There's this movement of wearing a saftey pin on your chest to show you're a 'safe space'. It's pretty hilarious, honestly.
>they're also constantly making public safe spaces and making their own registries
So fucking retarded it hurts.

this is so gay in so many levels

like come on man, im mexican and even with trump as president im sure i'll be able to live my life like i always do

Mike Pence as VP is the bigger issue desu

>There's this movement of wearing a saftey pin on your chest to show you're a 'safe space'.

Oh, good! Now I know which pussy faggot liberals to punch.

Mate, your not fooling anyone. Don't play coy with this star bullshit. You're trying to bait people into saying something 'reprehensible' but there's basically nothing you could bait someone into suggesting that the lefties haven't done themselves. Sorry you keep such poor company.

Fuckers are appropriating safety pins now?

>Half the people are in disadvantage and terrified
>The other half call them cowards, children, of ignorant while being vaguely aggressive
It's like every abusive marriage ever expect it's between two political parties.

he was referring to the trans bathroom thing

Are people actually autistic enough to lob every Republican/TrumpSupporter/Conservative and Democrat/HillarySupporter/Liberal into two hivemind-esque groups?

Do Americans have autism?

So who exactly made this comic? Where was it posted?

Reprehensible? What, you mean forcing faggots into their own little communities and letting them die out while the rest of us normal people reproduce like rabbits? That's not reprehensible, that's a fucking life goal, motherfucker.

>the GOP is running on one of their most anti-LGBT platforms ever.

It's the same platform they've been running on since at least the 90s.

Welcome to politics.

>WEW WHY AREN'T FAGS HAPPY EQUALITY NEXT POTUS OPPOSES SAME SEX MARRIAGE LAWS

identity politics at work

I know you're just baiting but I've seen people that honestly, legitimately think that Trump winning means that anybody that isn't a straight white male is gonna get sent to honest-to-fucking-god internment camps and I just can't handle that level of retardation.

Yes.

Why shouldn't they be sent to internment camps? If they're not gonna be good little bitches and kowtow to President Trump, they should be tossed in jail. Fuck those assholes.

>Half the people are in disadvantage
sure they are buddy

>steven universe
>gay implications
> a rose
>more gay comments
>sharing a bed
>party
you can almost smell the aids from here, the artist must be a liberal or a black matters supporter.

>while being vaguely aggressive
Yes I suppose so. Funnily the other half is being explicity agressive by virtue of numerous assualts and property damage. I guess if they're terrified then savagery and cowardice are excusable though. Excuse me for my intolerance.

Marriage isn't a fucking right, it's a cultural rite. As long as there is an legislative equivalent they shouldn't be bitching.
>inb4 b-but muh fitting in
What happened to tolerance of others beleifs and cultures?

I know, right? It's not like the vice president literally endorses sending gays to special camps to "cure" them whether they want to be cured or not.

>Half the people are in disadvantage and terrified
yea, gender and african studies factories are not gonna open in the foreseeable future

Better make sure nothing happens to Trump then, huh?

Pence is going to be in charge anyway. He's the Cheney to Trump's Bush.

Unrelated but if you can adjust other psychological states you can adjust faggotry. Obviously with the consent of faggots.
I don't know why the mere idea sends people around the twist.

Yeah, cause Trump is totally Bush, right?

Epic. Make sure to include me in the screencap.

Source?
honestly, I have seen as much bawling when Mitt Romney lost.

>Marriage isn't a fucking right, it's a cultural rite. As long as there is an legislative equivalent they shouldn't be bitching.

We both know that people only cared because legally people tried to find loopholes to deny the same rights in insurance and such

>Funnily the other half is being explicity agressive by virtue of numerous assualts and property damage

you mean like the fuckton of hate crimes that surged after trump?

>I don't know why the mere idea sends people around the twist.

Because conversion therapy is basically psychological torture that has been disavowed by every major psychological and medical organization as ineffective (at best).

No, Pence is purely assassination insurance. Trump knows what's up. Someone's coming after his ass in the next 6 months, I would be money.

Because if there is one thing Trump is known for it's being a yes-man it someone in a lower position.