Now that geeks and fujos are starting to get older and reproducing...

Now that geeks and fujos are starting to get older and reproducing, do you think we'll start seeing a phenomenon similar to pageant moms in the context of cons and cosplay?

No, probably not.

I think all pedos need to be rounded up and executed.

Rude.

Oh god I hope not, my mom nearly ruined my life with that bullshit

>pageant moms

What is this? I'm not American. It's moms that force their child to cosplay?

Dress up their children for beauty pageants.

Like that Honey Boo-Boo character that was a thing a few years ago?. Sickening

Basically yes, but not for nerd purposes. Think something closer to Southern Belle contests, or just a Miss America thing for children. It's one of those activities where everybody who's not actively involved hates it, but the people who ARE involved are fanatics.

No, because just cause geeks are older does not mean that they are reproducing.

If there is attention to be gained, expect someone to whore for it.

They already are.

Yes, Honey Boo Boo was a pageant girl.

Hey now, child pageants are a proud Southern tradition!

Reminds me of this short comic. Which got so messed up at the end.

that doesn't look like a comic

>I need to assert my opinion before anyone brings up anything remotely sexual

Wait till something is said before looking like an asshole. Please and thank you.

Get off Sup Forums Podesta

Probably. People are never very kind to children, even their own.

I'm going to let my kid choose their own path and hopefully they avoid this shit altogether- if we raise them right they'll like some anime and Sup Forums shit but won't let it become their whole identity

What happens in it?

That's all fine and dandy until the social groups at school and on social media pressure them into a personality and ideals that you hate(whether it's SJW left or Nazi right) and that's when you'll start bitching about it because by the time it happens you'll have weathered the hard years in life and you didn't raise your offspring this far just to have them spit in your face.
Raising kids is a giant gamble between morels from you and the society around them.

> Fujos reproducing

This world needs cleasing by fire

They couldn't find a baseball bat?

Teenagers always let something stupid become their whole identity.

This girl is growing up with a weeb as a mother who forces her to dress and act like the girls from her Japaneses cartoons. She gets bullied relentlessly and nearly dies (? it's been a while, I don't remember how exactly.) So this one boy that she ended up having a crush on went to visit her in the hospital, but that's when she found out he had a girlfriend. The mom is ashamed and hardly talks to her daughter anymore, till she forces her to take a shit ton of pills, which basically numbs her to all her emotions so her mom can mold it as she pleases. It was all pretty fucked up and sad.

That sounds stupid as all hell.

She got fucked after that picture.

Oh easily. I saw it at Weeaboo cons when I used to attend them years ago where parents would groom their sons or daughters as lifesize dolls to win.

Every once in a while Sup Forums presents me with a sickening possibility that I had never previously considered.

That's what we get in a world were fujoshis are mothers

We will get a handful of kids with mlp names and the resurgance of jewel names again because of SU
>some unlucky child has the name pinkamina or rarity

i kinda wanna read it tho. where can i find it?

storytime

BAN
ALL
MASHUPS

Don't all kids end up doing spitting back in some way though? It happens, you gotta go through the rituals and trials of public school but you do have a choice on whether to completely conform or be an "individual", both have their pros and cons. Just gotta see what happens, they haven't even come out of the womb yet.

Yea but I'm not having them go the opposite way by shoving my weird hobbies down their throats while they're super young. I want them to be like "heh, yeah my parents would play video games and watch cartoons with me sometimes" with fond nostalgia not embarrassment.

It's like that one user said about beauty pageants, if they're forced into it they'll hate you for it.

By stupid I mean totally unrealistic.

Do you even know what a fujoshit is?

>Pinkamena Zecora

The only things geeks and fujos would achieve with that is making their children hate cosplay and all related things when growing up. Their generation will reject all nerdy things, and withing two generations they won't exist anymore, since they pander mainly to teenagers and kids. Eventually, comics and all related things will dissapear. I feel bad for those kids, but their sacrifice will give birth to a new clean world.

something that souldn't reproduce

Also that " My mama is a weaboo" comic was disturbing as hell

maybe you should storytime it

bump

It's already happening, most cons now have costume contests for little kids

People who are born out of fujoshits are fucking fucked.

I almost got with a people like pic related in real life, but it was kind of creepy.

I asked John Byrne and he's all for it, and if you argue he might post a picture of himself holding guns.

But i thought Sup Forumsmblr was progressive

Don't worry, we'll only round up white cis-het-male pedos.

There you go someone posted it as it's own thing.

>a doll
holy fuck

>nerds
>reproducing

>making your own thread for it instead of sharing it here
rude

super rude