you, you're kiddin' me?

I play sax so I'm kind of obligated to do so

I play the drums so I definitely need to

Fuck, I miss this show.

Yeah, I got rhythm
I got music
I got mai waifu
Who could ask for anything more?

Don't ya see what you were doing right then?

that's a wicked groove you were starting to move

Mister you got rhythm times ten.

I think perhaps that you're not listnin'

I find it tedious to repeat

it's no big crime I just can't keep time I'm tellin' you I lost the beat

YOU'RE FA- Wait... Wrong song...

youtube.com/watch?v=2TjdjTSbMac

should probably complete the trifecta
youtube.com/watch?v=g64wPcy5ySA

why do all the songs from P&F give me cringe shivers?

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SETS THE BAR! THE FASION KING, THE FASION CZAR!

because you have shit taste

>itt, people to ashamed to admit they watch Mr. Enter videos.

Doesn't that mean you watch him, though?

So, I'm not gonna shit on this show since I've never seen the damn thing, but why does Sup Forums have such a big boner for it?

for a kid's show it's surprisingly well-written

Because you ain't got rhythm.

Yeah.

It's clever in a way you wouldn't expect, extremely fun, repeatable without being cringey, and just... pleasant.
I know it looks bad, but give it a shot sometime. you can watch any random episode and it'll probably be fine, callbacks are rare.

SUGOI DESU NE

YOU'RE FABULOUS!

Honestly I think the people who shit on Mr. Enter watch his videos more so than anyone else
Like, honestly, I doubt I've ever gotten through either of the two videos I attempted to watch

P&F is god tier programming
People needed a show that wasn't explicitly for toddlers that still had a brand new song every episode
Class of 3000 got the short stick, but luckily they got this one in

>no one posted the finale
sad

youtube.com/watch?v=w6QRFr4otHk

I'M FABULOUS!

maybe because that one isnt very funny
however, that time when one of doofenshmirtz's tragic backstories started out being sung awkwardly by him to the same tune, and then the actual band shows up, and he reveals he hired them to sing the story... THAT was pants-wettingly hilarious

Best song?
youtube.com/watch?v=nDtzUymj3Ic this one gets my vote

>Look at that guy over there
>he doesn't look like a spy, he looks like a shepherd
>he's a shepherd spy. they're the worst kind

YOU'RE FABULOUS!

because it's a show for small children which means everything is ultra simple

Weaponry

youtu.be/Q-lroAtSTgU

GITCHIE GITICHIE GOO

Tom Lehrer would be proud

Yes, yes we do.

Reminder that Ferb was ready to smash Bobby's head in with a mace and Phineas had to stop him

I never get tired of this one

youtube.com/watch?v=Tqpn3tc3ChQ

I don't so much LIKE that one as it fucking refuses to leave my head, along with nearly every other song in that episode. The fact that Baljeet's song gets interrupted, and the yellow sidewalk song keeps having little reprises that get recordscratched, doesn't help. I think it's a known thing that like, interruption makes songs stick in your head more

>and the yellow sidewalk song keeps having little reprises that get recordscratched

Those parts were my favorite in the episode.

"Tree-related wish" had me rolling
i like that no matter what silly thing the show does, it's totally aware of it
like when their simple fantasy adventure episode ends with the big climactic big-budget showdown that all fantasy movies have to have now, even narnia

>Well next time YOU can do all the cooking and I'll stand around coming up with evil plans that ultimately fail
>...
>Wow, cuttin' deep man

This show is a gem.

>So, what is this?
>This, is psichedelia, it's where the guitar solo came from.
>No, I mean what's with all the colors.
>I have no idea.
Gets me every time.

Phineas and Ferb was great at callbacks. Musically, this one was the funniest though.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUgYTD_sFvk

i straight up don't remember that moment.

>Stickiness is the most underrated of all the -nesses
>and of all the stickinesses, the sap of the maracanut tree is the sticky-messiest

Ah, I suppose you also don't remember running into Perry wearing a fedora and fighting a pharmacist in a labcoat either?

Major Monogram, sir! The amnesiainator still seems to be working.

I need to get this on DVD someday. i'm totally cool with supporting it, AND i hear there's funny commentary shit. like in-character with monogram and doof, and the good doctor reacting to ferb's eyeing vanessa like "who is that kid? i don't trust him"

Too bad the DVDs suck.

in what way?

MY NIGGA

Which intentionally happy-as-fuck song was better? Sunshine and Bubblegum or Beautiful Kind and Gentle?

I always had a soft spot for this one since I fucking love rounds and how they build.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YXVC1sDPVk

It always bothered me about Love Handel that Swampy was always in his suit when the other two got their costumes back.

Why do the songs in that channel seem more quick than in the show itself?

Also that song is good.

that one's fantastic. it just goes on a LITTLE too long at the end.
maybe british version? or maybe sped up to avoid youtube's gestapo
that was actually pretty inconsistent. One season 3 episode they looked like they looked in the 90s

>This is great! With Perry the Platypus out of the way, I can finish my sentences without getting punch-OOF!

youtube.com/watch?v=uIkNxEKrAaU
If I had video editing software, I would edit that song over this video.

The UK airs their programs at a slightly higher framerate (25 versus the standard 23.97), so by them speeding it up the pitch shift is introduced.

that, or quirky working song

youtube.com/watch?v=lA-sBEtg85c

Sometimes I hum it when I'm at work.

Well, the general consensus is that Gretchen is the cutest Fireside Girl, do you agree?

In my opinion the cutest is Katie.

>making me choose
cmon dude. ginger's in there.

and adyson

youtube.com/watch?v=J3QbQh5hZEg

>Meet and greet folks off the street so make sure that your underwear is clean

What did they mean by this

you've got me. the cliche adage is meant to mean 'because you could get hit by a car and the paramedics would see it, and then promptly destroy it while cutting it off of you, and wouldn't that be embarrassing'

Their new show isn't that good.

>What did they mean by this
let me tell you about chat roulette

it's.... shall we say.. taking its time to get better.. but each episode IS better than the last, and it shows their thumbprint right on the lens

It was pretty good. Really creative, they were able to make what was essentially the same plot last for what, 6 or 7 years and not feel all that stale. Also lots of songs and a good portion where good.

If there's one criticism I have it's that the two main characters are incredibly boring and one note.

>the two main characters are incredibly boring and one note.
they really are. but the show never tried to make us really care about them, so they were more of a prop or a skeleton for the show. it's a textbook case of how to successfully make a show that relies on the personality of its protagonists about as much as the average videogame does.
and yet they still got some depth. little moments like "oh you want cheat codes. nah we don't roll that way"

Yeah, and Candace basically has enough personality to make up for it. Just always would have been nice if they expanded on P & F a bit more. Though I think they did do that in some of the later seasons that I haven't gotten around to watching.

Well, Phineas gets actually angry on special episodes, which is pointed by Buford and that makes it incredibly funny.

the thing is, they're treated as a single unit.. for obvious reasons, since ferb rarely talks. the few times he does are always funny, making him a decent kind of a silent bob kinda guy.. and his body language is pretty funny. That makes it tough for them to really shine but the few cases I can think of involved romance. Ferb's occasional moments where he figures out what Isabella wants and just bows out so she can spend time with the P-man.. his flirtation with vanessa.. and of course Act Your Age, probably the most Phineas ever got to really be a character.

What got me was if he explained it to Phineas he'd be talking about LSD and other psychedelic drugs which is the main reason for swirly colors. He instead said he had no idea

not trying to be a dick, dude, but that is an autistic child's interpretation of the joke.

I never got why Love Handel is basically Journey of the P&F universe, yet there's an episode where they just follow around a random guy all day to sing and annoy him

They're so happy to have come back from their breakup

youtube.com/watch?v=grUqKK8gu10

Ferb is fucking brutal though

guitarfag calling in. got rhythm. all we need now is a bassfag and a vocalfag and we've got ourselves a jam.

bUmP

There is commentary but only for 1 episodes per release and only on a few releases at that.

ITunes also got a couple of character commentaries.

That song just makes me so happy.

Yeah, but I'm tone deaf. I can't tell a Do from a Sol.

youtube.com/watch?v=soiw4Bh6lig

Feh, medieval Europe is so last tuesday.

Katie is cute, with her absolute refusal to wear any socks, but Gretchen's glasses and her smarts are some things to reckon with.

I want a rule 34 version of this song where the dude is fucking a chick while singing this song and the chick is doing Phineas's parts.

>What did they mean by this
Did you NOT notice the guy 0:28 taking off his pants? How?

My personal favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=_3H18bkKyG8

They're mostly generic and uninspired. It's like hearing something you've already heard a million times made worse.

I fucking love the fact that Norm looks like your typical politician form the 1970's. makes this song so much better for me.