Is Kyle Rayner the best Lantern?

Is Kyle Rayner the best Lantern?

I'm probably in the minority in that I LIKE Kyle being Space Jesus as the White Lantern, as long as they don't overuse him. Just establish that he's fucking around in space doing Space Jesus things and only bring him back for big Lantern stories that cross between the corps and other characters.

And stop fucking pairing him with Carol, Jesus Christ.

Ion Kyle (90s) vs White Lantern Kyle

Who is more omnipotent?

Yes, but this board is filled with Johnsfags and DCAUfags

That's not Alan Scott.

Kyle's always been my favorite lantern. I just like how he's an artist and I think that pairs well with Green Lantern's power set of making constructs.

Ion

Alan = Guy > Kyle

Guy > Current Jessica > Current Simon > JSA Alan > Kyle = Hal > John > Jessica and Simon in about 2-3 years

Guy is consistently best.

Damn I got here at the right time. Hello fellow Kyle fans.

>muh scared waifu and mudslime above Hal ever
'no'

Reminder to Halfags that even with a much shorter tenure and much less training Kyle became a multitudes more powerful Lantern and did more good than Hal could have ever dreamed of doing. Hal is a giant pussy compared to the ultimate badass that Kyle is.

Kyle also effortlessly pulls more top-tier women like Soranik, and supermodels, while Hal has to resort to fucking literal children.

>Hal becomes god in some way
>pulls off ridiculous stunts and saves the day

>Kyle becomes god multiple times
>jobs and becomes a spineless wuss

Hal is an alpha male and gets stuff done. If Kyle was more like him, evil would be fucked. I know Kyle is supposed to be relatable but that's why I don't like him. He never goes beyond that and becomes a real leader.

Nova was just like this. He was a reckless teen when he was part of the New Warriors. Then he goes to space and mans the fuck up. Rich went from being a Kyle to a Hal.

He's a bit of a Mary Sue, but I quite like him. Especially in Omega Men.

It's going to be interesting to read after his pass for Omega Men. I wonder how are the writers to write him now.

>Is Kyle Rayner the best Lantern?
No.

But his friend Guy surely is.

not even close

Hal is like Dick and Psylocke
You only care because you jerk off to him

Simon and Jessica are fresher but will turn to shit if their struggles get repeated too often or get wrapped up and DC doesn't know what to do with them

Kyle is more boring than white bread

You take that back, white bread is delicious.

white bread is awful

multigrain is where it's at

Kyle doesn't even make the top 5

He might be.

Ion by a very large margin. He'd have cleaned up the shit in the Vega System for the Omega Men in a Sunday afternoon.

These two losers are growing on me pretty fast. But I tend to like all the Earth Lanterns.

He's not even in the top 10.

This. Kyle is beyond based.

What one earth is the context here aside from Kyle flopping over dead?

It's from the prologue of Green Lantern: Rebirth. Kyle just returned from the center of the sun, bringing back Hal Jordan's body. This was the story that introduced Parallax as a giant space insect made of pure fear, and it's driving all of the Lanterns bonkers, with Kyle being the only one succeeding in holding off the influence.

JSA Alan>Hal>Kyle>Guy>John>current Jessica and Simon>>>>>>Power gap>>>>>>>>>early Simon