CLINTON HAPPENING AP FOI LEAKED!!!

3700+ Pages of HRC State Department Schedules from AP FOIA leaked! Ignore the shill wave!

source: drive.google.com/file/d/0B8egbiIsQBGid1JLQ0xWbUFTUTQ/edit

mirror: aww.moe/onuu7z.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/08/30/what-i-learned-reading-3721-pages-of-hillary-clintons-schedule.html
inquisitr.com/3398783/how-to-spot-a-shill-in-eight-easy-steps/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1606#searchresult
archive.is/2La7n
cnbc.com/2016/08/30/clintonscheduletest-fahey-160829-dc-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE WUZ KINGA

DON'T LET IT SLIDE, FOLKS, KEEP THIS FLOATING

I was wondering why the shills are flooding this board so I checked cripple chan and found this. Leaked less than an hour ago.

>Kounalakis

I would like to take this moment to praise Kek

downloaded it and uploaded it to several cloud sources

This is it guys, once we knock out Hillary Jeb can step in the race and take out Drumpf.

>DoItForJeb
>SlowAndSteady

Wondered why the shills had arrived in full force all of a sudden

Bump. We've had 50+ shill threads in the last hour in an attempt to bury/derail this topic.

How can we quickly search this PDF? You can't do a CTRL+F on this PDF

Fugg

Wtf OP you lied.
cnbc.com/2016/08/30/what-i-learned-reading-3721-pages-of-hillary-clintons-schedule.html

This story is old news.

Bump

They weren't ever released to the public. They were leaked less than an hour ago.

Nice try kike but this is the 3700+ pages that AP used to say Clinton was doing pay for play.

Ap got them, now AP leaked them

exactly.
Bring this up. Bump it up!!

Bump

At this point im quite hopeless of anything happening (shillary getting proscecuted but who knows, might be something juicy here

Bumpf for drumpf

Is anyone really going to read through all 3700 pages?

What % of people actually read through these things? 1/1000? Or even less?

Bump existing thread and keep both alive. Threads getting (((slide)))

What is this leak? Clinton's got more leaks then her diapers damn.

reminder, all these leaks have great stuff if you're willing to look for it.

Nothing will happen.

It took a few weeks to get the meat out of the clinton emails. AP already reported that Clinton was doing pay for play, now that the leak is public people can choose random pages and see what they find.

people will do it, I assure you.
I'm on faxing it

jk but it would be funny if we did that tho

DELETE THIS

why does everything she do get leaked? praise kek

Shit. I can't believe I didn't see that. I fucked up.

There seems to be a substantial influx of shilling going on right now. What exactly have you all found?

bump

This is the FOI that AP used to say Clinton was doing pay for play. It was leaked public less than an hour ago.

>everything she do got leaked

But she wears diapers now, user.

ON THE MOON-A IN THE JUNE-A AND THE SPRING-A

It only needs a few dedicated people to read through them and find evidence of wrongdoing, and then bring that to the attention of others.

DELET DISSSSS

Are all these leaks even doing anything negative for her campaign?

>Donald the Non-Democrat is marked as good

inquisitr.com/3398783/how-to-spot-a-shill-in-eight-easy-steps/

bump

checked
they kinda are

Is anyone really under the illusion that this kike doesn't have HRC wrapped around his finger?

Nice

bump for justice

/cfg/ is having a field day

We been on this for a few hours now see

praise kek they are.

you think the berners trust her at all? not at all!

No because 80% of voting ameridiots are retards who vote based on who their pappy voted for

Autism is a powerful force.

An hour ago? More like 7 hours ago. Some of us don't sleep in.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Yeah I didn't see the thread. I fucked up.

Probably because everyone on her staff hates her guts by now. Either that or its a conspiracy between putin and the nefarious interweb racists of the alt right, you decide which seems more likely.

This is clearly satire

Underrated

Bumping so my autistic brothers can do the work and post results. Thank you in advance, guys.

Haha lets download it then fax it to CTR and David Brock's companies

then why leak it and not just accept it?

not satire, they are actually this lame and dumb.

I though it came from cripplechan I didn't see the other thread. I fucked up.

>Jeb! was the real 24-dimensional yugioh grandmaster all along

So many shills today Holy fuck. Thank you leaf brother

please explain to me why this information is so valuable? why this is so important?

Bump

We get it, you aren't going to read through it. What a surprise.
>anybody else want to not read through it like me?
>let A FUCKING LEAF be your role model ameribros
next you'll tell us if we read any of it, they'll win

How do shills know when to attack?
It's like they already knew that this going to be leaked

NOTE I WAS WRONG ABOUT THIS. It's 5-7 hours old and there already was another thread I didn't see for some stupid reason. I searched for it first.

Keep both threads up, lots of info in other thread that can be bought here too like the explanation of the exemption codes Multiple threads mean more coverage

Bump

>(something w/ a poop emoji)
>trump who is handsome, but edgy
>boo it's donald, who is bad
come the fuck on

Bump

Can't you just like write a program that searches images for letters? I mean lmao, it's the current year.

Seriously though it is an annoyance. Things like this are hard to search through when they're photocopies or whatever. The only way I know it to work is by X many people looking through pages Y-Z and saying what or what they haven't found. That's almost impossible to do on Sup Forums though because there has to be an element of trust. Something no longer available because of the shills.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1606#searchresult

CLINTON OWNED BY ROTHCHILDS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. HAS NOBODY ELSE SEEN THIS????

some programs are better than others. pdf xchange works reasonably well, no experience with others.

also have no idea the scanning quality for ALL the pages

BAMP

OCR is what you want

the reason they do scans is because if these are searchable then the media would be able to search through them really quickly and make stories to disseminate faster

OP is a liar.

This CNBC article links to the file at the bottom: archive.is/2La7n

Linked release: cnbc.com/2016/08/30/clintonscheduletest-fahey-160829-dc-.html

The real question is...

What are they sliding?

Bump

ah, this explains the shill wave

They are sliding for a very specific reason. Does it have to do with internet domain thing? Is the sliding and shilling only going to get worse?

PANIC

CTR GET IN HERE

NOW

OH LOOK MORE NOTHING
When will Donald Trump stop attacking an innocent ( called Innocent by the HEAD OF THE FBI) and dedicated public servant?

A reading team could be set up to divide page numbers and report back. But sometimes details can be overlooked so we'd need enough people to do it twice over at least

bumpity bump bump

There is nothing to see here, folks. It's all just a vast right-wing conspiracy theory by the Alt-Righters. Russia has been hacking Hillary Clinton, it's nothing but yoga schedules!

THIS MEANS NOTHING!

YOU ALT RIGHT DUM DUMS NEED TO MOVE ON!

Fuck off shill. Your minimum wage shit posting is fucking wack as always

bamp

This, Why has nothing ever happened in spite of constant persecution from the reich wing?
Move the fuck on. No one cares.

Thank you for correcting the record

Lazy cunts like me dgaf unless we are spoonfed. What does this mean? tl;dr please

STOP IT SHILL IT NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

BLACK HELPER STATUS #CONCERNED

The majority of americans dont vote based on facts. They listen to cnn for 20 minutes, hear "trump is a racist kkk david duke kill all mexicans ahhhhhhh" then turn off the tv, put their bagel in their mouth, then jump in their car to head to work. Most people don't give a shit and will vote for hillary becaus she's a woman and not "that racist reality tv star". The majority of people don't know how corrupt she is, and they don't care. They live in a different world and are well trained democratic zombies. This is the truth, accept it if you want.

Everyone who is either unemployed or retired need to get off their asses and make themselves useful