>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJpt5tY3pCo
youtube.com/watch?v=VuSpJ54RluM&ab_channel=KingJefe
youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Adams
blog.dilbert.com/post/103051158581/the-shit-sandwich-generation
youtube.com/watch?v=WsvpQvPDDWs
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
files.hawaii.gov/dbedt/economic/databook/db2015/section11.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Motion made to use post thread:

And recycle this one

As has been the standard practice by acclimation

>barron watches watters world instead of cartoons

Recycle bump

I love David Duke

nth for M GO RED

Made me think...

>m-m-muh amnesty don!

Michigan fags, tell me, in all honesty. The likelihood of Trump taking Michigan?

If he wins Michigan he'll probably win Pennsylvania.

I am a Trump supporter, but this is the best I see him doing. I am going to change my vote to Johnson because he has the best chance of winning now. Who is with me?

Would it be worth it for Trump to hold rallies in Philly,Detroit, and Milwaukee.

kys retard

In response to I think they're sliding this:

This is the actual real map on November 8, sorry guys it's over.

NEWS BULLETIN
(You can't make this stuff up)

Teen Dies After Receiving a Hickey From His Girlfriend

A 17-year-old boy from Mexico City has died after a hickey on his neck led to a blood clot that traveled to his brain.

Huma
Hillary
Hickey
Blood Clot
Stroke

youtube.com/watch?v=WJpt5tY3pCo

Poor overused pasta.

Absolutely.

Depressing black turnout for democrats as well as winning some blacks over to vote for Trump would firmly flip PA, MI, and WI to red.

Michigan is Trump's to lose. WE WANT OUR JOBS BACK GODDAMMIT!!!

What the fuck kind of assignment is this?

What is the one thing you value most in people? Describe why you chose that value.

What if you were given a promotion where you work? How do you think this new authority might change you? Change how you interact with others at work?

Huma's Love Bite Strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=VuSpJ54RluM&ab_channel=KingJefe

You have 10 seconds to explain why you are still supporting Amnesty Don. I'm waiting.

>Trying to sell on Craigslist because don't want online hassle
>Keep getting low balled
>Tfw dont have the art of the deal

Donald and the super human DNA that's right lefties.
youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds

>Texas not for ¡Ted!
Does your priesthood even rise user?

Have you considered avatarfagging as Joe Scarborough?

Go home, Ted.

I wish they just realized that their efforts are useless and that multitasking is a trait we know well. But rationality isn't one of the strong traits among leftists.

>He didn't add 10% to his asking price so when people lowballed him it would even out

What got up Joe's asshole anyway?

>he got a pink ID for the second time
Kek confirms you're a total faggot

>they can't even come up with an excuse about why they support Amnesty Don

Guy lowballed me by $30. Basically wanted one of the things free

Loyalty.

So walk away user

CHECKED

THE STORM COMETH

OP, make the next thread called "Trump General- Amnesty Don Edition" since Trump loves amnesty so much.

I literally have no idea what I "value" in people. Guess I have to make up shit about friends being trustworthy

just listened to cnn's morning show. they were actually hitting hillary pretty hard over the email stuff and not doing press conferences.

>Keeps talking about Trumps amnesty
>Can't point to the instance Trump said he wanted it

Touchdown in 15 minutes. Intel shows they're in building 4 on the west side of the compound. Dahnald's security is too tight, so this'll be a sneaking mission.

After tonight those delegates are ours.

Why is Trump ignoring PA,Michigan,Wisconsin lately? They are filled with blacks, voter fraud, and Never Trump cucks. He should be in those every week if he wants to win them.

>just spent Labor Day Weekend in Detroit
>ignoring
Thank you for Correcting the Record

How can one man be so smug?

Is 48 posts in a single /tg/ thread the new shill record?

>tfw waking up every single day and something new and amazing and wonderful is happening with this election

I mean, like a huge rally with thousands of people. Not just a couple people in Detroit. That Detroit hurch thing didn't get that much media attention.

Seriously, that is the Emperor's answer. He values loyalty above all else. Now roleplay as The Don a little and consider why he thinks loyalty is so important.

His whole campaign is basically loyalty. Americanism, not globalism. The New York values counter-punch. Campaigning with Rudy. Trump is fighting for us after losing so many friends on 9/11, and watching the globalists sell out our country and our people. Does that not inspire you, dubsanon?

Highest I've heard of.

Not /tg/, but notable.

Niggers are a collectivist herd mentality. Get their community leaders on board and it filters down moreso than any other race.

I've hit 50 before.

From years of always being right

I wonder how much black supporter he can gain from it. I hope it's not just to get white voters who fear to support him will look racist.

I desperately hope he comes up with an amazing policy either during or before the debates that will gain him so many black supporters and completely fuck over Hillary.

I just found out Notre Dame is in Indiana, what the hell...

Ted, your codename for this mission is RAT. Ground game and speeches are procure-on-site. We've provided you with a copy of The American President to help get you started. Good luck.

Scott Adams is a literal cuck who married a single mom.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Adams

>Adams married Shelly Miles in 2006. She has two children named Savannah and Justin Miles, but in a February 2014 blog posting he revealed that he is no longer married.[18]

>blog.dilbert.com/post/103051158581/the-shit-sandwich-generation

>"And as fate would have it, last year I got separated, which meant losing my wife and step-kids all at once."
>"My wife moved only a block away and we remain best friends."
>"My ex and my step-kids are still nearby and in my life, so that part is good."

>Married single mom and raised other man's kids
>Gets divorced and "friend zoned"
>proud of it

He's right about a lot of Trump persuasion tactics, but at the end of the day, he's still a cuck.

Scott also came out as anti-white. In the first part of his interview on (((Rubin Report))), paraphrasing, he says that discriminating against white males is good for society.

>Scott Adams Journey to Creating Dilbert (Part 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=WsvpQvPDDWs

I'm not saying he isn't useful, newfriends. He may be useful. Just remember he's a cuck before you sign up to suck his dick.

Doesn't matter that he gets black support so much as he costs Hillary black support. If he can knock out 15% of black turnout voting 94% for Hillary compared to King Nigger you're looking at a 330+ electoral landslide just on that single factor alone.

Yeah, I had to block Canada because of all the shills.

It sucks, because there were a few based Canada posters.

True dat.

There's a whole bunch of new media skeptics this cycle, but urban blacks are not among them - they have never believed anything they hear on TV. Radio neither. They have trust hierarchies built in to the neighborhoods and cities. Pastors are the biggest source, but some Mayors are in too.

And don't forget, Donald got the Nation of Islam onboard. Yuge. And no poll will ever capture it either. If upstanding white burbans are Shy Trump - you can bet urban blacks won't breathe a word even to each other. They'll just go in, pull the level, and maybe even still pretend to have voted "D."

Why is Pence going to Missouri next week?

He was never one of us. His perspectives are useful. His techniques are useful. But he has said many times his politics are not ours.

This is not news.

>Trump tied in Michigan by Nate Plastic's own predictions.

Trump is down several points in Missouri. At this point he's just campaigning to make sure he doesn't lose by a landslide.

Honestly asking here, why is HI always blue?

They are trying desperately to be relevant. They had only 700k viewers in prime time...

Near total dependence on Federal revenue streams.

>when someone posts 538 in /TrumpGeneral/ and expects to be taken seriously

They don't expect to be taken seriously, they expect to hook dumbasses into arguing with them. It's always either the Swede flag or the Canadian flag doing it and they've been doing it for weeks

Hillary Clinton isn't going to win let alone in a landslide, internal polls show blowouts in PA, OH, FL, etc where Clinton is down 20 points or more

Also it's full of volcanoniggers and Japs.

We should call up the companies that advertise on CNN convince them it is a waste of money.

Not saying I disagree but how are you citing internal polls?

We viral now!
Send this to twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

clinton wasting a lot of money putting adds on cnn. i say let her

He's more likely to win it than lose.
If he can get even 10% of Detroit, he'll win.
He needs to do ads here asap as early voting starts in a few weeks.

Intuition based on the feel and message of both campaign emails as well as knowing a few people working the campaigns for Trump in those states conducting the polls

How much money has each candidate spent so far as of today?

when he says internal polls he means he made them up in his head

Also, check the digits, you can trust this post

Who hold long grudges.

files.hawaii.gov/dbedt/economic/databook/db2015/section11.pdf

I'll actually watch nutaro in its entirety, undubbed, if that happens.
Also witnessed.

CNN is heading towards becoming a local news station.
I feel sorry for the region that is unfortunate enough to be stuck with them.

So I hear AFD is killing it in the polls

Most of the ads (I don't watch,just listen to while interneting.
Sound good for trump.

Poor Georgia.

It's getting to be a ¡Yeb! tier imbalance and she's still falling behind in the (((polls))) before the debates even start. It would be hilarious TV if the stakes weren't so high.

honestly nate should have tried harder to hide the fact that he is a bought and paid for shill

That's fine.

I'm talking about the other ads.

Force CNN to only advertise Hillary ads because the rest quit, except for "HERBAL PENIS GROWTH PILLS"..

There are no Trump events scheduled for tomorrow.

watch Monmusu instead

When did Canada decide to become the shitty unfunny version of Australia?

They probably already know. It's payola

hawaii is basically a welfare state and everyone either works for tourism (with government incentives), works for the state/military, or is homeless

killing it in 2nd place?..

Lads, what trade would be good during a Trump presidency? I don't want to stay as a fish monger forever.