Lena Dunham apologizes to NFL star Odell Beckham Jr

In a discussion with Amy Schumer about the most recent Met Gala, Dunham said she was seated near Beckham, who she claimed was looking at his cellphone instead of her because he found her sexually unappealing.
Dunham apologized Saturday on her social media accounts, saying she projected her personal insecurities onto the football star and presented them as facts. She said she and Beckham have never met and, "after listening to a lot of valid criticism" understands that it is wrong to ascribe misogynistic thoughts to a stranger.

>stupid cunt. WTF who actually watches her show or even listen to her. What happen to my America? BTW im not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/173023/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lena dunham the type of bitch that screams 'daddy' and ask you to choke her during intercourse.

the new murdoch murdoch episode destroys her

He probably doesn't like her because she is a self admitted incestual child molester. She molested her own sister, then wrote a book, told the story, and profited from it. I would be disgusted at the mere thought of sitting next to such a degenerate monster. I am shocked she hasn't tried to kill herself due to pure guilt and shame.

I honestly don't give a fuck.

Some retard saying some retarded shit on Twitter then apologizing on Twitter isn't news.

My god, she's ugly. I hope she kills herself out of depression from being hideous.

Also
>my america
>im not white

What the hell were either of them doing at the Met?

Fucking posers....

She molested her sister

What's her name again?

Lena "Put your fist in 'em" Dunham

>understands that it is wrong to ascribe misogynistic thoughts to a stranger.

How are we ever going to achieve equality if we don't hate men all the time for everything they do?

Lena's gone soft. It's disgraceful.

Stefan Garrison

don't they all do that?

sorry user im lazy today, you got link for that.

delete this no one gives a fuck
/thread

Fuck you, the only thing you get is loli femdom doujins.

nhentai.net/g/173023/

>Men look at them
EYE RAPE!
>Men don't look at them
MISOGYNY, DISCRIMINATION!

How do you win this game?

>(((Lena Dunham)))
>(((Amy Schumer))) (her cousin is a Democrat Senator who has a lot of power)

So much Jewish privilege.

These fat, leftist, Jewish, cunts live like queens, can say anything they want, and their beta/feminist leftist fanbase will still kiss their feet.

Weak episode though.
There's only one good moment that was emotional because of how true it was.

>a football star

Oy vey it's like another wage gap!

Funny how she doesn't care about what some ugly/average guy thinks of her.

Love how Odell has said nothing about this. He's staying completely clear and letting Lena hang herself on her own words.

>How do you win this game

You become gay

>how do you even win this game?
with a shovel

sorry but dunham is an ANGLO.

her anglo parent is way more degenerate than her jew parent.

>WTF who actually watches her show or even listen to her.

Did you see that Amy Schumer heckling some guy thing?

All of this shit is faked or staged. They're doing it for attention because they are both nasty jewesses that nobody actually cares about.

>nhentai.net/g/173023/
t thank

btw this isn't just the style of one of his paintings.

This is the style of ALL of his paintings.

The anglo corrupted the jew and now is trying to avoid taking responsibility.

A jew might be a little degenerate, and very money grubbing.

only an ANGLO could devote his entire life to poorly painting women's cunts.

Lena 'if you ain't butch you ain't much' Dunham
Lena 'the sister fister' Dunham
Lena 'shows no interest unless its incest' Dunham
Lena 'if she's younger than six I'll get my fix' Dunham
Lena 'the BLM protester and kid sister molester' Dunham

Does he intentionally not say anything about this or does he simply not give a fuck

>understands that it is wrong to ascribe misogynistic thoughts to a stranger.
that's all this jewish pig does

>that's all this anglo pig does

ftfy

Im jew and degenerate as a sodomite

Sodomites aren't nearly as degenerate as white knighting manginas.

sodomite as in putting benis in anus or sodomite like putting benis in goat

Anus addict

"Oh shit, I'm going to be called a racist if I keep this bullshit up"

The anus is the vagina of the educated gentleman

butr only if it's a girls boipussy tho

Oh come on, I know exactly what he means.

I'd impale her ass until she love it and then some more

Who's the artist of this painting? Apart from the horrendous vagina and gray skin, that's a pretty nice vibing picture desu

>stupid cunt. WTF who actually watches her show

The show only gets 100K viewers,but the media jerks-off about it. And if this guy wasn't black she would have gotten away with that shit.

He had a pretty big bitch fight last season, so I think he's learned his lesson. Also, their seaason opens next weekend, so he's probably focusing on that. Not trying to pull a Colin Kaepernick here. Did E!SPN even cover this?

Who's the artist on this piece? Can anyone reverse image search it for me? On my shitty S3 andriod

well at least this is the beginning of the end for her

she has reached the point where she will garner approval for capitulting to her critics, instead of rejecting them

it starts here and it basically will keep going until she fully accepts that as a white person she is not allowed to say anything

kind of a win, with a tinge of greater loss

it's lena dunhams fathers

Oh... suppose it does reflect in an abstract tangilble way how she ended up comfortable living her life through a yellow lense.

I doubt he gives a fuck when he can put his black snake dick in 95% of women based on status and money alone. He is one of the top receiving talents in the NFL. Why would he even know who she is. She is just mad because like all feminists she is a nigger fucker and he simply doesn't know or care about her existence.

God damn I love fucking girls who are into that shit.

The fact that a piece of garbage like Dunham is allowed to exist in society tells me I may unironically want NatSoc. Hitler wouldnt have put up with this shit.

Hitler would have allowed it, but Goebbels would have met each piece of "breaking lena news" with a scornful letter to a newspaper.

If he woulda called her A Hoe it would have been great watching SJW trying to defend Dindus and femies at the same time

You guys realize that by wasting time hating people like Dunham and Schumer, you're falling into the same trap they (and other SJWs) do, right?

If you really think that these people are obnoxious and their opinions are dumb, there's no reason to give them rent-free space in your head. By caring about them, you're giving them far more power than they deserve.

Well said.

Hahaha. Lena is acting like a new male cuck. Of course nothing she said was racist, but fuck her. She is the one who makes money off of the fake rape culture crisis. She promotes all sorts of SJW bullshit. I am glad the SJWs are eating there own.

Hey /pol, did you know asians don't rape nearly as much as blacks? Oh, you did? Of course you did.

Fuck Lena.

I liked it when weeb murdoch talked about weed and day drinking. Still can't beat the college episode, though.

Absolutely true, but it's entertaining.

Just barfed a little bit.... thanks fag

She also made up a fake rape story. Like all feminist do

>I am shocked she hasn't tried to kill herself due to pure guilt and shame.

Kikes never kill themselves.