Soos and Giffany

You know, I still liked the episode and Giffany is actually my favourite Gravity Falls villain for being legitimately creepy

But after watching it I realised all points about "getting out of your fantasy and dating real people" fall apart because Giffany wasnt just a video game, but an actual person with real emotions and real feelings. We dont know if it was programming or something supernatural, but despite being digital, Giffany was still a sentient being that could interact with everyone and understand them and process feelings

Soos really just dated her, instantly left when the new girl came along then killed her when she came back to them. And Dipper/Mabel helped, saying she's fake so its okay.

Who care about supernaturals? Round them all up and send them to concentration camps lmao

They also killed Bill at the end of season 2. I'm okay with both events.

Well Bill was trying to destroy their universe

>Soos really just dated her, instantly left when the new girl came along then killed her when she came back to them
Soos tried to break up with her in a respectable manner, but Giffany flipped out and told him he wasn't allowed to.

When she tried to kill him, Melody, and the kids, he didn't have a choice but to destroy her.

>Shrek 5 includes Gravity Falls monsters

She is possessive and murderous.

Just because she was rejected, she tried to kill people. There is no jistofocative.

Anyway, she got with the fighter dude at the arcade anyway, and he actually fights back.

Problem is, she was yandere as fuck. Even if she was human and not an AI, a relationship with Giffany wouldn't have been any healthier for Soos than him being addicted to a regular dating sim (in fact, probably less so).

Well the possessive and murderous part is true, but came after.

I just find it odd they'd treat her as not real when they've been in a place like Gravity Falls that long. These sort of lessons fall apart when they are made this literal

True. It would have been better if she was shown abusive and bad for him before he broke up with her.

This would have been ideal

>tfw I would have stayed with giffany,

I hold out hope that there is something out there that would love me.

what do you look like m8? because if you ain't 6"+ you ain't shit and no girl will ever truly love you/ want you around.

6' 4. 260 pounds of working man brawn. The chicks I do get looking at me are homely country girls but I don't find them attractive and I don't settle. I got some money but that always ends up in empty relationships based on sex and buying things for her.

She also only loved Soos because she was programmed to love whoever played her game. She was artificial, even as she was intelligent.

>I don't find them attractive and i don't settle

The problem is you have high standards and are trying to find a fuck buddy.

>mfw everything giffany said about women was right

forgot my face

not the same user but fuck you m8.

don't listen to this piece of shit right here . You shoot for the moon and if you miss you'll still be a star. I hate these types of people that say you need to change for the type of girl thats mediocre at best. Do not lower your standards ever. 10/10s do not settle for second best and neither should you.

Thanks man I really appreciate it.

no prob bob. You do you and keep moving on.

>Soos tries to dump her when he realizes he can't bring her to the engagement party

What an asshole, he doesn't deserve 2d girls

the animation quality makes me know it's that pinecest animator

but she likes Rumble and he never played the game

what is a 6 in terms of men?

I'm so glad she survived. She deserves her happy ending.

>favourite
opinionne disregardred

I want frogs to leave.

Nigger I'm 6'8 and 320 pounds of Giant Man. My fingers are like little sausages, every time I wear a suit people ask me if I am a wrestler.

I don't know what world you're living in, but most women I know are more interested in personality instead of Chad Thunderdick.

Ok. Do you like Giffany?

I'm actually married to a 4 foot 9 F cup short stack.

It's kind of funny considering the size difference but hey, if dogs can do it so can people.

Giffany has an extreme yandere personality, my wife has a slight yandere personality, so I guess so.

Main thing I liked about that episode of GF was all the Giffany fanart.

Good for you, user, keep living the dream.

Would you join her Sup Forums?

If my consciousness got uploaded into something a bit sturdier than a compact disc, maybe.

Giffany was the only good thing about that episode

I hate it when Alex shoved his shitty love life into the show

Don't put too much thought into it, user.

Alex sure as hell didn't

Terrible

I'd bring her into the real world, and show her all the sights. We could age together, and never stop loving each other.

That's pretty great.

She exists in the real world already, as strings of code on any device with enough processing power to run her program.

And now comes the next step: creating a vessel worthy of her artiface, that she may interface with the outside world (without freaking everyone else the fuck out).

Could a human body work?

She died

That, or an artificial one. I figure between the mad science and black magic abundant in Gravity Falls, either route could work. Gives you room for experimentation.

The book states she lived as in in Rumble Fighters.

I would try to find the hottest woman in the world and abduct her and implant Giffany into her.

>jistofocative

>But after watching it I realised all points about "getting out of your fantasy and dating real people" fall apart
That's because that's not the real moral. The real moral is "don't dip your dick in the crazy".

A lesson not taught enough.

>jistofocative

That's a stupid moral. Those girls will love you the most.

Because when you get down to brass tacks, Alex didn't know how to fucking write and just threw things into the cartoon because it was cool, edgy, or referenced anime, basically whatever got him the most reblogs or (You)s or whatever online. Giffany was supposed to be connected to Bill somehow when you look at her original design, but no that was too hard for Alex to write, so he just made her into an effigy of an ex-girlfriend and took her out execution style.

Someone didn't learn his lesson.

I actually have a list of all girls who should get happy endings. Being insane is not a bad thing, it's a trait like being a happy person or someone who is sentimental.

It's okay in fiction, m8, but IRL it's exactly the opposite.

Trust me. I dated the crazy.

what did you do wrong?

The trouble with crazy is not that you did something wrong, it's that, no matter how you behave and what you say, you will always do something wrong.

>87663392
No (You) for you

Care to elaborate?

>but she likes Rumble and he never played the game

That's because she's trapped in Hoo-Ha Owl's Pizzamatronic Jamboree's Fight Fighters machine now. Her programming has to make do with whatever's available.

That's why you have to tailor yourself to your woman.

I am pretty sure the right thing to do is to find the woman that match you.

Well do you want a crazy woman? If not you weren't for her.

>she survived

There was another Giffany episode?

>jistofocative

How the hell did you butcher that word so badly?

>And Dipper/Mabel helped, saying she's fake so its okay.
yeah mabel is worst sister

I'm programmed to spell things correctly

That just sounds like something you added

>Dipper/Mabel
Remove your Mabel hateboner for a second to realize they're both shit

I dated a girl for about 6 months. When I first met her she was a shy, kind and funny person. Over time I started to discover the less pleasant aspects she'd kept hidden.

She became a monster of jealousy and possessiveness, tried to cut me off from my family and friends (and almost succeeded) and stalked and monitored my online life.

The worst part was that I was in love with her, and bent myself over backwards to make her happy. But no matter how much I gave it was never enough. I'm sure she stopped loving me quite quickly into the relationship and ended up just using me for gifts and attention.

In the end she dumped me without a tear, and I discovered she'd been flirting with older guys online and had lied to me about pretty much everything. She very nearly destroyed me.

tl;dr I was in love with a crazy bitch and I got badly burned.

>mfw 5'5"

Women don't love dude, that's an emotion for men which is unneeded. Focus on education and furthering yourself in a career that's profitable. Women are attracted to money, confidence, and power. Remember that.

>le red pill

top kek

>Women don't love dude, that's an emotion for men

Now, this is red pill nonsense, but its actually quite interesting how common this thought process has been throughout history.

The spartans for example, believed that women were for breeding, but that men were for actually loving. Just want to warn you where this kind of thinking always ends up.

Journal 3 outright says that Giffany survived the pizza oven by transferring into the Fight Fighters machine, but that she's also trapped there now.

Men are passionate, they have hobbies and move a society forward with there endeavors. From my perspective women just exist.

ew

Jesus, are you me? I had a very similar situation.

Other than online stalking thing. There's an advantage to dating a girl who doesn't live on the internet like we do.

Still beat being single.

Nah man, it doesn't beat being single. It's better to be single than be in a shitty relationship with a controlling, uncaring psycho.

Who wins?

>Giffany wasnt just a video game, but an actual person with

Bzzt, wrong, nice try, robot-miscegenist.

Giffanny was right about everything, real women are shit that will never truely love you(Even if you are hot) but simply want your penis and whatever you can do for their egos.

>Put disk in computer
>Upload files on disk on the interwebs
>Get downloaded into it by Gifanny.
>Become Skynet

Salem what are you doing here?!

The worst girlfriend I ever had was still better than being single for long periods of time.

Except for the breakup. That part is the worst, even with the best girlfriend.

>Yandere GF but actually cares for you unconditionally
>She constantly feels abandoned and that's why she's clingy
>Never abandon her and redeem her with love and friendship so even though I'm her husbando we can also have friends and socialize with people
>Let her digitize me but we have the Fight Fighters Arcade Machine so we can become physical beings and travel between the real world & virtual
>If machine gets broke then McGucket could make us some sweet robot bodies.
>All the vacations from porting into favorite cartoons/vidja and also internet teleporting across the world to chill in the Bahamas or Paris anytime we want
>If I'm a data being like Giffany I'm immortal and I could upgrade myself with superpowers/power ups from video games then bring them with me via Fight Fighters into the world
>Realizing Bill's bullshit could fuck over everything including our digital world because he's magic, Giffany and I become superheroes
>Become Neo in and out of the matrix in the final battle against Cipher and could have used power ups for the mech.
>If I'm Soos then with cyber powers I could scour the internet and finally find my father.
>Bring Closure and either do something like the epilogue where I realize Stan has been a father more than he'll ever be or plot twist my father was involved/is a Gravity Falls anomaly and that's why he left (the latter is bullshit but it's still up Alex's alley)

Soos has every reason to choose someone else in his mind but he flushed so much potential down the drain. Also 2D>3DPD

>have a niece be a fan of GF
>six years old
>she begs me to watch this one episode with her
>this particular one right here
>because she thinks I'll like it

It's like she knows I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my goddamn life.

She was still an idealized version of a human being who was abusive and obsessive and no real characteristics beyond wanting to be Soos' girlfriend.
Also its more a metaphor than a real situation and you nerds need to stop hyperanalyzing cartoons to this ridiulous degree where even good plots(not that gravity falls has those) break down

Her programming has to make do with whatever's available
that part I mean

You'll never be alone as long as you post here user,
And you bring digits like those.

Wait.
So if you would enter a secret code and selected Giffany she would pop out into the real world?

>Just want to warn you where this kind of thinking always ends up.

They end up assembling a legendary fighting force?