"Daddy, why won't Republicans let gay people get married?"

"Daddy, why won't Republicans let gay people get married?"

>gay
>people

Pick one

RINOs just doing what their lib overlords want them to so that dems can maintain control over that one particular voting block.

Honey here's the bible. I can tell you've been not paying attention in bible study. Start on page one and continue until you have your answer.
>saged

Marriage is a religious sacrement, kiddo. The government has no business being involved.

"Do you remember our talk about the bees? Are there any gay bees?"

No-one is stopping anyone from getting married, they just have to marry a human of the opposite sex. That's what marriage is.

Because being gay is a mental illness, Sweetie.

Because gays hunt children. They are not nice people.

NEWS BULLETIN
(You can't make this stuff up.)

Teen Dies After Receiving a Hickey From His Girlfriend

A 17-year-old boy from Mexico City has died after a hickey on his neck led to a blood clot that traveled to his brain.

Huma
Hillary
Hickey
Blood Clot
Stroke

Things liberals wish kids asked without coercion.

Because they are fucking faggots like you son.

Sup Forums responds to lolis in droves.
Really makes you think huh?

"Go wash your mouth out with saltwater, young lady!"

If you raised her right she would be asking "Daddy, why are gays still allowed to live?"

more pls

I swear to god, if you grow up to be a fucking dyke, I will personally hang you myself.

ever heard of the term clost fags sweetheart??

no seriously, marriage is just a fucking contract, just let them sign it... but they should make signs of public affection like making out, kisses on the lips, or holding hands for anything but a handshake illegal.... that goes for hetero couples too.

Because no one understands the basics of the 14th amendment or the difference between marriage and a wedding.

I'd rather choke her than hang her if you catch my meaning

Does it?

Everyone wants to raise a qt daughteru.

For the same reason we can't married.

because those people are the most likely to grab you and fuck your asshole in a dark alley kid

/thread

because evangelicals highjacked the party

Yes, there are gay bees. Almost all animals have a subsection that are attracted to the same gender

Its called pandering to a base, retard. Grow the fuck up.

Because, you see honey, the "gays" as you have been brainwashed to call them by the Marxist leftist Judeo-atheistic media, which I have told you not to watch as it would corrupt your innocent Aryan mind, are actually bumdrilling queer faggots who will burn in the eternal lakefire of hell for eternity. Their form of affection towards each other is revolting, unnatural and sick, one might even go so far as to call it a neurological abnormality which must be eradicated from the gene pool, it is very much unlike the pure and sacred relationship between you and me, which is not only sexual but also romantic and even spiritual in its nature. A little girl with a big cock daddy is the most beautiful, natural and honorable form of relationship the human species is capable of developing. It was intended by God when he created the earth 6000 years ago.

Because gay people don't produce children and also promote unhealthy/risky behaviours like anal, sweetie.

Who told you about gays darling?
Was it miss Laquuesha?
I guess you cant trust the public education system anymore
Play with your friends outside im moving you to a catholic private school for girls next month

>being outside of the dungeon

Because it leads to moral decay, which leads to the decay of society.

because marriage is a sacred traditions that goes with faith in god. and while republicans don't mind gay people to live together and love each other, doing such a thing to a sacred tradition such as marriage, is something they find just plain wrong.

le ebin

Then why has the government performed heterosexual marriages if they shouldn't get involved in that either?

Because they're degenerates and not really people sweetie.

nice meme

FPBP

Sweetie, the Republicans are very, very, bad people. I want you to stay very far away from them. Do you understand? Let's go get icecream now, darling.

>Because gay people don't produce children

You need to check your facts there, friend.

Because republicans are close minded bigots. Now down with you pants and let Abdullha put his peewee in your bumbum.

How do you know about gay people? I knew I shouldn't have sent you to a public school.

Seriously though, Republicans need to drop their anti-gay, anti-black ideolgies because they're isolating their party from anyone who isn't white and heterosexual.

>in b4 ur a fagit
I'm a straight white guy. I just think it's retarded that republicans have so much hatred for gays.

/Thread

"Because they are different from Republicans, and people shun those different from them. It's the same reason gays want to take guns from Republicans, sweetie."

> Republicans need to drop their anti-gay ideolgies
Agree.

> Republicans need to drop their anti-black ideolgies
Now let's not go too far. Unlike gays, blacks are actual threat to themselves and people around them.

Because homosexuals are amoral, disease-ridden creatures.

Lol at imaging a child would invent the concept of faggotry, much less faggot marriage.

Cool chart, but clearly there is a missing variable. What is the relationship of an average gay couple and how does it compare to straight couples.

PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ARE RAPED IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL
PEDOPHILES ROT IN HELL
PEDOPHILES BURN IN HELL

Blacks will forever be enslaved in a welfare state if they continue to vote democrat though.

marriage is between one silly ass cult and it's followers

civil unions are fine and supported by "republicans" now.... nice try

shut up and keep sucking, I don't pay you for talking

Doesn't make them less of the threat.

Honey, gay people can get married, they just have to get married to somebody of the opposite gender like everybody else.

>But why don't they do that then?

Because gay people have something called a mental illness...like when you get mad at your brother Jimmy for stealing your dolls and start to cry, but they're like that all the time.

>Wow, I feel sorry for them!

You should, honey, that's a good girl. Unfortunately some very (((evil people))) are using these poor people to destroy marriage, like what me and mommy have, because they want to make us all slaves like they made people in Russia. You remember how mommy told you all about what they did to Russia?

>Yeah! The big nosed people hated everybody and were very greedy!

That's right dear, now next time teacher tells you that Republicans won't let gay people get married, you just tell her that they can get married, but 'gay marriage' is an abomination.

>a-bom-in-a-shun

Very good sweetie!

Because marriage offers tax benefits which are intended to incentivize heterosexual couples to have children and raise them together in the same household, which every study ever conducted shows is the best environment for a child. There is no such state benefit to providing tax cuts to homosexual couples.

Because it's normalising mental illness, sweetheart.

>gays aren't a threat to themselves or others

How cucked are you?

>mental illness
>like when you get mad at your brother Jimmy for stealing your dolls and start to cry
Literally what.

technically there is no mandated age of consent in the bible. its accepted that a long time ago like when the bible was written that men would buy younger females to have as wives. this practice survived into relatively recent history in the west though some how the parents of the woman would give payment to the man

I don't have the stats, but if you google homosexual infidelity, you'll notice it's such an enormous problem that liberal psychologists are trying to redefine homosexual infidelity so that it only applies to emotional infidelity. In other words, sexual infidelity among homosexuals if more or less taken for granted. It's just a fact of life.

I honestly don't give a fuck if faggots want to marry each other, but I wish the media would represent the homosexual lifestyle as it really is, rather than pretending they're just like straight people who happen to prefer their own gender. The majority really are degenerates.

because gay people make up 2% of the population and 75% of aids "holders"

"You're not my daughter, you filthy mongrel"

Less than you, apparently. At least I don't fear minorities.

I was trying to explain what a mental illness is to a 5 year old, Pavel

Why are you asking irrelevant questions? Gays have been allowed to marry for years now.

You know, now I am trying to find better explanation and don't found many good ones, so disregard my post.

>Marriage is not a right, it is a religious custom. When a religious community decides that they don't want to wed gays, then we must respect that.

Fuck off pedo scum. Hope you die screaming.

"But daddy, the gays only get civil marriages for legal reasons. No church is required to perform ceremonies for them or recognize their marriage as valid."

>Something no little girl has ever said

Because marriage is between man and woman who will have children. In turn they are entitled to tax savings to encourage a strong, populated nation. Gays do not reproduce and celebrate degeneracy, disease and who the fuck has been filling your head with these stupid questions?

"You're too young to know about gay people"

"It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again."

I like how no one has responded to me. This anti gay marriage crap is literally the same as the anti abortion arguement

Aka "muh feels"

Who is this semen demon?

because marriage is for families. gays cant make babies sweetheart.

Oh honey, it seems that you're retarded because it is currently legal for gays to get married. Now go grab you dolly. We're going to take a trip out back behind the shed where I had to put down your older brother for thinking retarded shit that isn't true.

Sweetir have you been talking with that cheating whore that's your mother again? Trump is pro LGBT

mentally ill people don't get married sweetheart

Who is this cunny bunny?

Because marriage is a concept of religion, and religions don't allow homosexuality.

>republicans
>not letting gay people get married

When will this meme die?